2012 TTC chat

sorry abt BFN but u sh'd wait until missed AF..u r 12dpo?is it?
the injections make me grow many eggs.I fly back on the 26/27 feb n maybe stay for 10days.am sure i'll hve internet..i'll let u know how everything goes.

Yeah I know I should wait...I always start off with the best intentions but usually crack around 12 dpo! Def not doing it again til AF is late, I promise :D

Oh wow that's only 5 days away...so the injections make you grow more eggs, then they harvest them and fertilise them in the lab, is that right? How quick til they put the fertilised eggs in your uterus? I SO hope this works for you Mmleo :thumbup:

on the 27th is to make sure the monitor the follicles,and not over stimulate me..then maybe 3-5 days lter they remove them,fertilize them then 3-6days they put them back...almost the same timing as a natural cycle...then comes the 2ww!!exciting!!

i think u sh'd test whenever u want to...coz if u dont there is nothing else u'll be thinking abt..n i hate that.but the cramping doesnt sound like AF to me..and itsnt HSG coz am on my 1st cycle following Hsg too..

Eek! So excited for you! It's so great to hear you sound excited too :) So by 10th March ish you should have had them put back in. I do hope you can get online to keep us updated but if you can't will be thinking of you and sending you loads of :dust:

I cannot think about anything else, you're right! I don't think I will test tomorrow though, I hear it takes a couple of days for HCG to rise so if was bfn today then possible it will be bfn tomorrow too. Sometimes I get spotting a day or two before AF so will look out for that instead. So you had no bad cramps this period after HSG?

:dust: to u too smiler.
it was nothing different from the usual...especially not before AF arrives.It is a gd i dea to look for the spotting fingers X's it doesnt happen.am feeling a bit dizzy,maybe the meds.i'll ly down for a bit.w'll chat later.

Mmleo, hope you feel better :) This cycle sounds very promising!!

Smiler - don't give up :) Sometimes you can implant late!

Thanks Sunshine :flower: Am trying to keep perky about it! I went to the gym again and really finding it helps to lift my mood :) Yeah I was hoping that perhaps if the cramping 10-11dpo was implantation then I prob wouldn't be able to get a bfp at 12 dpo. Cramping has gotten better but still there, and my lower back started hurting again when I was exercising so I took it down a notch just in case...

How are you doing anyway? Are you getting a bump yet? I don't know how early they tend to show, and if you get one earlier if you have already had a baby. What about DH is he getting all his licenses etc sorted out ready to apply for that job?

I'm getting a small bump :) everyone at work is noticing. I did start to show faster this time :) ill have to post a picture when I get home.

Awww :) Haven't you told people at work yet (apart from your mean boss!)

Yeah everyone knows and my boss knows. They are just having fun pointing out the fact I am getting a belly lol. I'm in that stage where I just feel fat instead of pregnant haha

Awww! Floaty tops, floaty tops! I'm sure you look lovely :)

Temp rose a bit today...though I guess that's happened before at 13 dpo so shouldn't get too excited. DH says the boobs are def bigger than my last 2WW - he is the expert! I don't know...I think I am one of those people who if I wish it enough then I will get the symptoms! The next 3 days are going to drraaaaaaaaagg :wacko:

Hey smiler!!sounds good!still hving cramps??ohh lets hope...i think u r pg..

Still having some but not as bad as they were a couple of days ago. No spotting today which is good but got a few more days til out of the woods. I keep looking at my chart thinking it looks really nice, but again have been fooled by that before! Just came back from a shopping trip with the girls, was really fun and nice to not be thinking about it for a while :)

How are you feeling Mmleo, are the meds still making you feel a bit off?

Thanks Sunshine :) I really hope so too but tum starting to feel AF-y if you know what I mean... :(

hello ladies.am feeling great tday..packing n getting ready to go away.,i hate packing so i hve to do it way in advance.started getting ewcm n tday is only cd5...4 days of meds.we've decided w'll be going with my son,brother then dh will join when 2-3 days after.it'll be like a mini-holiday.
smiler-i'd not worry abt af like feeling,that's how it feels,only to find out u r pg just days later...this could be it for u

Yay Mmleo :) Glad you are feeling good about everything and that's so lovely your brother is coming with you. Hopefully if it feels like a holiday you'll be fairly relaxed and that always helps these things along :)

I just can't remember feeling like AF was coming the last two times...though I know every pg is different so it's bad to compare. Have read ppl before saying they were convinced AF was on the way only to find they are pg but I think is best to imagine the worst so will be easier if AF does show up.

i agree..u r totally right.fingers xd for u all the way.Baby dust to us..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->