2012 TTC chat

Did you?! Argh I just don't know...am torturing myself more than I would usually. Think because we're breaking if this is a bfn. Temp is still up today, 14 dpo, which is good as usually would start to drop by now, but last cycle it was still high at 15 dpo. All hangs on tomorrow's temp.... :wacko:

Thank you Sunshine...I just went to the loo and there is the tiniest bit of brown spotting and now I'm cramping so not holding out much hope. I'll see what my temp is tomorrow - if it starts to drop then I'm def out :cry:

oh sorry smiler...does it look like ur usual spotting?Let's hope not..

Hm hard to say Mmleo, it is less than I would expect but I've been pretty inactive today so maybe that's why!! But I didn't spot with my other pregnancies and I always spot before AF so I think I'm out. Thankful that DH is working at home today for some hugs :)

How is everyone else? How are you feeling on the meds Mmleo, are you all packed?

Just to update - definitely out. Temp dropped a lot this morning. I'm so disappointed :cry: I don't know what all that was at 10/11 dpo with the cramps etc, just going to chalk it up to the HSG I guess. Was clinging onto hope last night that the spotting wouldn't turn into anything more but today it's obvious it's going to be getting worse :cry: :cry:

Hello.so sorry smiler:hugs:...it is just terrible when our bodies lie to us..how ru feeling?cramps still?

Thanks Mmleo :flower: I'm pretty upset this time, was really hoping to squeak in a bfp before breaking but was not to be. Am on the sofa with hot water bottle, tea and chocolate so am sorted :) I'm just not going to believe any 2WW symptoms anymore!! How about you? Are you off on Monday?

hello ladies.i am fine..i've bn to my 2nd scan tday,.things look great.dr says my cysts hvnt changed which is good.going back on thursday...How r u smiler?is af gone now?sorry it dint happen this cycle...u'll be on break for how long?and sunshine,is ur ur baby kicking yet?

That's great news Mmleo :) So pleased that things are looking good for you! What happens on Thursday?

No, AF is still here! I was pretty miserable this weekend but am ok now. I was going to say to DH we could try just one more cycle, but then we risk being in the 1st tri on holiday. Would be awful for another loss to happen thousands of miles away from home. My doc says I have to take the clomid days 2-6 when I start it, was looking online and it says the chance of twins is high when you take it on those days :rofl:

Sunshine how is everything? You got any more checks coming up?

oh...pliz do try another cycle...it doesnt really hurt to be on holiday in ur 1st tri,.the other thing will be not trying but wopping it..i think that's how they call it..who knows..maybe a BFP will follow.,God willing.on thusday i do my last scan,that will decide when is the egg retrieval.

I want you to keep trying too Smiler :) I have an appt March 9th. We find out the sex of the baby and they will do the blood work to check for Downs syndrome, spina bifida, and neural defects. I hate this part,,, I get so nervous. I just hope the baby is healthy.

Aww that is sweet you guys :hugs: Not sure what 'wopping it' means?! Is that when you get pg when you're not trying? Yeah I know it is usually fine to go on holiday in the 1st tri but since my losses were 10 weeks and 12 weeks I'm scared it would happen that late again, and to be away from home would be horrid...

Oh Sunshine how exciting you find out the gender v soon!!! I really hope all the tests come back ok, have got fingers&toes crossed for you :hugs:

Good luck for Thursday Mmleo! Let us know when the egg retrieval will be x

Yes good luck Mmleo! Smiler, I hope you don't have to worry about any more losses. Do they know what caused them? When I was pregnant with my son they told me the test came back positive for Down Syndrome so after three days of crying and worrying they called me back and said they had my due date wrong and they re-ran the blood work and all was ok. I will keep my baby either way and love it just the same but I truly want the baby to be healthy.

sorry smiler i meant stopping..my bad.i'v bn using my phone,for some reason i cant access internet on my laptop.not trying bt not stopping.Hey sunshine-sorry u had to go thru that,bt atleast they called u back..and thank u guys

Oh Sunshine that must have been truly awful for you! Can't believe they got your dates wrong and that by not having them right can cause such an inaccurate diagnosis. I hope they don't do it again...are you seeing the same clinic/hospital? I think it's natural to worry but considering your experience I'm not surprised you are so nervous about the tests coming up :hugs:

No, I don't know why we lost our babies. I think the most likely explanation is there was some kind of defect, because I lost them fairly late on. If it had been hormonal I think you lose them a lot earlier. But I don't know if it was just bad luck, or if it is something to do with poor egg quality because of PCOS :shrug:

Haha Mmleo darn that technology :) I think it is Not Trying Not Preventing? How are you doing today?

Yeah PCOS can lead to poor egg quality I think. The meds she gave me, the Femara is supposed to cause better egg quality from what she told me. I am so sorry for your losses. I would think if it was hormonal it would happen early on as well. When my progesterone dropped I started spotting at 5 weeks along. I am seeing the same Dr and Clinic. But it was the nurse who got my dates wrong and luckily she doesn't work for her anymore :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->