2012 TTC chat

Yeah I am so upset they don't do Femara in this country! I was looking up clomid and all the info I find keeps saying "clomid doesn't improve egg quality, but Femara does" arrrgghh! Think the only thing I can do is really look after myself, hopefully the next few months of exercising, better eating, multivits etc., will help. So I'm just going to have to chat to you guys about the gym instead of ttc now :D

Phew glad that nurse isn't there anymore! I can't believe you are 15 weeks already, so exciting :) Did you conceive your son on Femara as well?

I did. He is a Femara baby :) I need to go to the gym! My gosh I have already gained 6-7 lbs and none of my pants fit :(

Ah I think you are allowed to gain weight when pregnant!! Are there any expectant mum classes you could go to?

Great that Femara worked for you both times, oh how I wish we could get it!

I bet there are some classes I could attend. Can you order Femara online?

hello ladies,sorry am unable to be on line as much as i'd like to be.smiler..i think u'll enjoy working out without the worry of heavy lifting and swimming etc
talk about heavy lifting...how is it going with u at work sunshine?ur boss isnt making u lift stuff anymore i hope.
I had what might be my last injections tda,i'll go tmoro to find out.my dh coming tmoro to join us too..it seems i've reacted well to the meds too,no bloating,or pain..i hope they r working

Sounding good Mmleo! So pleased for you you're reacting well to the meds.Hope you don't need any more injections though and they can get on with collecting the eggs :) Bet you are looking forward to DH coming along for support :)

You are so right, I get frustrated in the 2WW worrying about whether I'm doing too many weights, shouldn't be doing squats etc...so nice to be able to just focus on achieving the bikini body haha :)

Sunshine I probably could order femara online, that thought crossed my mind too...but I guess it'd be a bit dodgy, you don't really know what you're getting do you. Did you have to be monitored whilst you were on it?

She didn't monitor me on it. I think some Dr's do monitor though. I took it days 3-7 or days 4-8 and then bd on days 10,12,14,16,18 and then waited patiently :) The only monitoring they did is the day 21 progesterone check to see if I ovulated

Hmm I don't know...it is tempting but I am such a scaredy cat I'd be worried about something going wrong!!!

How is everyone doing anyway? Not long til your next check up Sunshine! Mmleo, what news? xx

Hi girls! How's everyone? I can't wait to find out what I'm having. One more week to go!

am fine..how r u ladies?i rinished my injections ystday,going for egg retrieval tmoro sat,will let u know of what comes out of it..a bit scared though.one more week until u find out sunshine.?do u already hv an appt?
Smiler-what did u n dh decide to try agian?or going ahead with the break?

Ahhhh! Sunshine that is a lovely pic!! I didn't think the bump would be quite so big already! Can't wait to hear if it's a she or a he bump :)

Mmleo - masses and masses of good luck to you for the egg retrieval. Hope it is a resounding success! Let us know how it goes x

Yeah def on for the break...I think it will do me good to not really think about it much for a while and just chill. I want to do stuff to keep me busy, like a photography course or something, make the most of the freedom whilst I can ;)

Yeah I'm big already :( I didn't lose all my weight with my son so I have some extra padding. Everyone seems to think its a boy bump :) we will see

hello.wow!!ur bump is super cute sunshine,,cant wait to show off mine.but u r showing quite early..ur boss must feel really bad for making u lift stuff.
How r smiler?hve u started ur work outs?how r feeling about ttc break?i do miss working out,especially swimming.right now am under strict instructions not to stress my body in any way.
I had my egg retrieval tday...oh my God it hurts...at some point i wished i dint hv as many eggs bt the i remembered i'll be crying if that was the case,also one of the ladies on the other thread am on said she had 38 follicles removed!!i figured it could be worse!i think mine were between 12-20 follies,i'll find out tmoro.am on painkillers and i'll be taking progesterone x2 a day starting tday.Pliz God let ot be a BFP..

Sunshine you look pretty slim to me! It's a lovely bump :)

Ooh Mmleo sorry the retrieval was painful :hugs: Hopefully it will all prove to be worth it very very soon. Glad they got quite a lot though. Will they be fertilizing them next week??

Yeah I started working out back in November but every time I hit a 2WW I would slack off because I was too scared to do anything strenuous. So it is nice to be not worry now and just think ahead to our holiday :)

Hey ladies! Sunshine, I love your bump. When are you finding out what the gender is? I have one already too and this is my first. It freaked me out at first but now I kinda like it. We are going to find out on St. PATTY'S Day. I'm thinkin it's a boy and we are having so much trouble with boy names. Mmleo, I am so happy that you started the process. I cant wait to hear your good news sometime in the near future. And Smiler, I am so glad that you are in a good place. Enjoy every day! Hope you all have a great week!

Hi girls! I was 148lbs before I got pregnant and we won't say what I am now HAHA.. I have gained alot already. I am trying to keep it under control. Smiler so are you on your break now? Mmleo I hope everything works out well for you :)

VMAG - I find out Friday, and I think mine is a boy as well :)

Hello VMAG! Nice to hear from you :) What makes you think it is a boy? I think boys names are hard too, I can think of loads of girls names I like but only a couple of boys'. Maybe if it is a boy you should call him Patrick??

Sunshine 148lbs isn't too bad! How tall are you? I was heavier than that before I started working out and I'm only 5'5". I don't know how much I weigh now but I'm building muscle, which weighs more than fat, so I'm not going by the scales anymore just by my jeans :D Did you look into any kind of pregnancy exercise classes? A friend went to aquarobics she really enjoyed and she met loads of other mums-to-be so it sounded nice :)

Yes we are absolutely 100% on a break now! It does kind of feel like a weight has been lifted. I'm not obsessing over stuff so much. Didn't even go online once yesterday!!

Mmleo how is it all going? Really hope everything is progressing well, looking forward to hearing how you are x

i am PUPO with 4.transfered tday...it all went so well.

Oh Mmleo, when will you know something????

Smiler - I am 5'7. I am glad you aren't stressing anymore. When will you try again? I have started going to the park and walking between 1-2 miles. It doesn't seem like a lot of exercise but pushing my little one in the stroller gives me a better work out :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->