2012 TTC chat

EEEEK Mmleo!! How are you feeling?? I am so excited/nervous for you! Do you get to go home now? When will you be testing?

Sunshine we go on holiday mid-June so I will talk to my doc around that time so I can start on the clomid asap when we get home :)

Walking is great exercise :) I used to have to walk nearly 3 miles a day to get to work and I swear as soon as I started working at home the weight started to creep up!

Walking is helping me lately keep my weight maintained thank goodness :) it was going up everyday it seemed like. I also quit drinking anything but water. I drink water all day long. I can't wait until you start trying again.

Mmleo can't wait for you to test!

My appt is Friday yay!

smiler-am nervous too..ET was smooth,didnt even feel it,i was just still scared from the egg retrieval.I've give moi bed rest...my family left ystday..i stayed behind just to sleep n do nothing n now my back hurts for sleeping too much.

sunshine,smiler-right now am testing out the trigger,tday was still a faint positive,will do it again on sat.oh God how much i want this..i need ur prayers ladies.
sunshine..am here tmoro to here whether boy/girl.GL

Mmleo - I am praying for you!!!![-o< Does this method you did increase chances of getting pregnant?? I can't wait to see if it worked!

Mmleo I am thinking of you SO much and really really hope this is it for you. Sending you lots of positive baby vibes xxxx

So you have to keep taking tests to see if meds are out of your system?

Sunshine I remember when I was pg I drank so much water too! It is so good for you :) I was always thirsty, could never get enough. Good luck for your appt today!! I'm away with my parents today and tomorrow but will be crossing my fingers for you it is all good news and your little one is happy and healthy xx

I am still in shock! I really thought it was a boy :) I was wrong.... How are you feeling Mmleo?

So will you be able to test tomorrow? Or will you have to wait? I hope this is it!!

Her name is Madison Grace :)

Oh Sunshine YAY!!!!! I'm so pleased for you! Beautiful name :)

Mmleo are you home now? When can you test?

Oh Sunshine YAY!!!!! I'm so pleased for you! Beautiful name :)

Mmleo are you home now? When can you test?

long day ystday but am now home.i think am testing on wed,Af couldshow up on thrursday,i really dont want to be surprised by the:witch:

yes sunshine,it is a beautiful name.how is pg treating u?

Oh Mmleo I have got everything crossed for you, I really hope this is it. These last few days must be dragging by so painfully slowly!! 2 days to go...thinking of you :hugs:

Mmleo, you still testing tomorrow AM? Good luck keep us posted xx

Mmleo I hope you get a big POSITIVE!!!! I am so excited for you! Smiler, how is your break going? I haven't put on any more weight lately thank goodness and my energy level is coming back up. Totally excited about shopping for girl stuff!

Mmleo, you still testing tomorrow AM? Good luck keep us posted xx

Hey smiler.,how are u doing?me..a bit down tday,am not testing tmoro coz i tested ysday n i had a faint positive but i tried tday it was negative...almost cried bt dont want to jinx things coz AF hvnt showed her face yet.R u working out hard?

Oh Mmleo :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: How are things today?? I don't want to get hopes up but I have heard of ppl getting faint bfps, then bfns only to get a lovely bfp later on. Maybe you're just testing a tiny bit too early and there just isn't quite enough HCG for constant bfps? Think it is wise to wait another day or so. I really feel for you, must be so hard.

Sunshine great to hear you are getting some energy back and weight gain has stabilised :) We were a bit naughty this weekend, my parents came to visit so we had plenty of food and wine! I swear the weight zips back on in an instant....I go to step aerobics on a Monday, weight lifting Tues and Fri, and Zumba on a Weds so hopefully this is all enough to be bikini-fit for June :)

Being on a break is mainly ok and I like not thinking about it all quite so much. But other days it is a bit of a drag. Yesterday I was a bit fed up with it, but honestly exercising really seems to be the key because I feel so much better after. Gotta love those endorphins :)

Mmleo again, lots of :hugs:

Smiler, I am glad you are enjoying yourself :)

Mmleo - I pray this is it for you:)

Mmleo how are you doing? Any news?? :hugs:

hi there.another BFN tday.But am really feeling pg,sick-ish,i think am shaking a bit too,sleepy but that will be the results of lazing around.I test again on sat,if it neg i'll just wait for AF but i am so hopping this is it.Staying positive
how r u smiler?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->