2012 TTC chat

Feeling sad:( Went to my doc appointment to confirm my bfp and they got a negative...positive side is that they did a blood test and I should know before 5pm but talk about heartbreak

Feeling sad:( Went to my doc appointment to confirm my bfp and they got a negative...positive side is that they did a blood test and I should know before 5pm but talk about heartbreak

Sorry to hear :(

Oh sweetie I'm so sorry :hugs:

I don't know that their pg tests are any better than what you buy on the shelf, when I got my first bfp I thought they'd want to confirm the result but my doc said that shop-bought ones are sensitive enough they don't need to confirm. But hopefully the bloods will give you a better result. So hard to be disappointed though I know, it's rough xx

OK blood work results in and they say everything looks good they will be running further tests t find out exactly how much hcg is in my system. They say it may just be low because I am so early only 12dpo. Looks like I am still have my BFP:)

OK blood work results in and they say everything looks good they will be running further tests t find out exactly how much hcg is in my system. They say it may just be low because I am so early only 12dpo. Looks like I am still have my BFP:)

Oh yay! What a relief!! 12 dpo is so so so so early, I'm sure things will come back stronger in time. Great news! Did you just have a 'feeling' the whole time that you were pregnant? Sometimes I think if I have to wonder if I'm pg or not then I can't be. If that makes sense!

Oh yay! What a relief!! 12 dpo is so so so so early, I'm sure things will come back stronger in time. Great news! Did you just have a 'feeling' the whole time that you were pregnant? Sometimes I think if I have to wonder if I'm pg or not then I can't be. If that makes sense!

Yes I have had a feeling from the very beginning. Right after I ovulated I just knew then at 10dpo I started doubting took a test at 11dpo and got the faint 2nd line:happydance: Pray Pray Pray:hugs:

Yay!! Glad it all came back ok!! I am waiting patiently for AF and then preparing for the HSG test next week

I'm 6 days..not really thinking about it as much this month..I am just SUPER gassy

Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm now 7 dpo and the creamy cm isn't stopping and looks to be increasing more, I've had this for a week now (since 1 dpo), also had some dry flakey white on my nipple (I've had this w/ other pregnancies). And Im so tired and moody, I wish I knew! But need to wait to test for a while still....ugh, trying not to get hopeful, but its so hard!

I'm 6 days..not really thinking about it as much this month..I am just SUPER gassy

Im 6dpo and having the same symptom, i keep thinking it must be something i ate, but i haven't eaten anything out of the ordinary. Plus i have had this constant pain that comes and goes on my right side down low?!?!?

That's more like it...Am so happy for u i'll do love to be in ur shoes.Had :bfn: this morning.Am testing every day until AF comes...I also feel like symptoms r gone.Good luck all of u ladies x

Im due af friday.. should of ovulated 7th/8th got poitive opk's
anyway nd we BD enough before O and on O :) .. just got to wait i
guess got :bfn: at 10dpo thats when iv had previous positives ..
had loads of symptoms listed from O day - today on my journal
not really hopeful now if im honest :nope: spose its waiting for af
to come or not now hopefully it don't though!

Yes I have had a feeling from the very beginning. Right after I ovulated I just knew then at 10dpo I started doubting took a test at 11dpo and got the faint 2nd line:happydance: Pray Pray Pray:hugs:

Ah believe me I am praying!! It's so difficult to tell - with my first pg I didn't even realise til I was 6 weeks! With my 2nd I knew so much more about my cycle I did think we'd missed the boat but just felt so much calmer about it all than I do now, and could hold out on testing. But this cycle I'm getting v twitchy and nervy about it so that makes me think no.

Last night my boobs were ridiculously painful and my lower tummy cramped every time I turned over in bed. I really don't know what that is all about. Did another test and like before, in certain lights I'm sure I can see a faint line but in others I can't. I haven't even told DH about these tests, I'm scared he'll look at them and tell me I'm seeing things!! Temp dipped this morning though so rationally I think AF must be on the way but there is always a part of me that clings on to the tiniest bit of hope!

My Ovulation Chart

Yay!! Glad it all came back ok!! I am waiting patiently for AF and then preparing for the HSG test next week

You totally sure you're out hun? If so really hope the HSG test goes well and it all comes back clear. That's the one where they put dye in to check your tubes is it? I've heard that people find they get pg a bit easier after this as it just gives you a bit of a spring clean!!! Fingers crossed xx

You totally sure you're out hun? If so really hope the HSG test goes well and it all comes back clear. That's the one where they put dye in to check your tubes is it? I've heard that people find they get pg a bit easier after this as it just gives you a bit of a spring clean!!! Fingers crossed xx

Well I caved in this morning even though I swore I wasn't going to and it was BFN on FRER. :cry: I am pretty sure I should have had a faint line or something. AF is due Friday so we will see if she shows. And yeah you are right on the test. It will check my tubes for blockage. I also heard that it helps your chances!! I hope I don't have any blockage either. I am nervous. I am supposed to call their office when I start my period to set it up.

That's more like it...Am so happy for u i'll do love to be in ur shoes.Had :bfn: this morning.Am testing every day until AF comes...I also feel like symptoms r gone.Good luck all of u ladies x

I am the same way I have not had any symptoms at all for 2 days. So nervous right now. I am 12dpo I thought it was 13 but I had calculated wrong I am at 12dpo today and the line on my pregnancy test was lighter today than it was yesterday or the day before. It was still there but lighter. It has not gotten any darker and it has been 3 days. I am driving myself crazy I hope I get this call from the doc. very very soon with the for sure yes you are or no you are not result! And praying you get your BFP very soon!

Ah believe me I am praying!! It's so difficult to tell - with my first pg I didn't even realise til I was 6 weeks! With my 2nd I knew so much more about my cycle I did think we'd missed the boat but just felt so much calmer about it all than I do now, and could hold out on testing. But this cycle I'm getting v twitchy and nervy about it so that makes me think no.

Last night my boobs were ridiculously painful and my lower tummy cramped every time I turned over in bed. I really don't know what that is all about. Did another test and like before, in certain lights I'm sure I can see a faint line but in others I can't. I haven't even told DH about these tests, I'm scared he'll look at them and tell me I'm seeing things!! Temp dipped this morning though so rationally I think AF must be on the way but there is always a part of me that clings on to the tiniest bit of hope!

My Ovulation Chart

Hoping you get your BFP. Your not out yet. I'm So nervous right now. I am 12dpo today( had thought today would be 13dpo but it is really only 12dpo) and the line on my pregnancy test was lighter today than it was yesterday or the day before. It was still there but lighter. It has not gotten any darker and it has been 3 days. I am driving myself crazy I hope I get this call from the doc. very very soon with the for sure yes you are or no you are not result!:dohh:

My nausea has subsided and my temp took a nosedive :(. I know it's still early but it's not looking good. BFN with FRER this morning :sad2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->