2012 TTC chat

Mmleo I so so so so hope this is it for you...wasn't AF due today? So sorry for the bfn but you're not out til the :witch: shows as they say, I am hoping so hard for you she doesn't show her horrid face. Pg signs sound encouraging though :)

I am ok thank you...I thought now we're not ttc I wouldn't be bothered about ovulation but my temps have taken a massive drop and I don't really know why, and it is bothering me. We don't want to conceive, but I don't want to ov really late either! I always wish for some kind of pattern but with PCOS you don't get that and I should know better by now :D

coz am a bit irregular Af is due between tday thur and and tue the 20th,am hopeful

smiler-i think we r always ttc'n.there hs bn a month/s where i didnt even bd at right days,or not bd at all n i'll get angry/sad when AF showed up.
maybe OV,they say egg release cozes a dip.How long has it bn low?

Does IVF maybe impact on when your period is due? Like, I know for me I will get AF 13-15 days after ov but with IVF can you count it in the same way?

How are you feeling today anyway, how are the symptoms coming along?? Will you test again or hold out til Tues?

Well I was just a bit confused this month cos I got AF and my temp did drop, but not to my coverline. The last few weeks my temps have been much higher than they normally would be at this stage. Then 4 days ago it dropped massively and has stayed low since then. I'm CD 21 today, wondering if I will ov in the next week so maybe it is just the oestrogen surge before ov causing them to drop.

Yeah I see what you mean about always ttcing really. I think when you get AF even when on a break or knowing you didn't bd at the right time, it's just a very visual, physical reminder of what you want but haven't got yet. I must admit there is a teeny tiny part of me hoping for some kind of miracle baby this cycle, even though my head says it's not the right time :wacko:

Hello smiler
It is the same as normal cycles in a way.we count th Egg Retrieval as our Ov day there is a difference though.,we take progesterone during the 2ww which delays AF in most p'ple,it hsnt worked for me in the past,let me c how it goes this time or i hope i dont hve to find out.I am cd27,13dpo and 10dpt..The witch was expected since cd26-cd31.tday i had almost nothing but some cramps that didnt last long,hoping that's a good thing.

am sure ur body is preparing for ov..4days isnt bad,let's c how it goes in the next few days.I am so wishing u that miracle baby..if i were u i'd bed every other day for a hole month and c how it goes..especially like now when u dont know the reason ur temp dropped,maybe Ov is coming sooner.x

How long do you take progesterone for, are you still on it? I hope the cramps are a good sign. I remember with my #2 I had funny little cramps on and off...it would be so fantastic if your first try with IVF is the only try you'll ever need. Hoping so hard this is it for you x

Think am a bit nervous about ov because since we stopped ttc I have let myself relax abit with things like how much coffee I drink etc. Will be interesting to see if being 'normal' ie not fussing about with pills, herbs, makes any difference! I hope not!

Sunshine, how are things with you? Been shopping yet?? :)

Mmleo still hoping this is it for you :)
Smiler they say when you quit trying that's when you end up pregnant :) I have bought a few outfits but that's it so far :)

Hehe yeah Sunshine I've been thinking that too :) I won't hold my breath though...

Buying outfits must be fun :) I love getting stuff for my niece and nephew, would spoil them so much if they lived closer!

Mmleo hope you are managing to relax this weekend...keep us updated :hugs:

How long do you take progesterone for, are you still on it? I hope the cramps are a good sign. I remember with my #2 I had funny little cramps on and off...it would be so fantastic if your first try with IVF is the only try you'll ever need. Hoping so hard this is it for you x

Think am a bit nervous about ov because since we stopped ttc I have let myself relax abit with things like how much coffee I drink etc. Will be interesting to see if being 'normal' ie not fussing about with pills, herbs, makes any difference! I hope not!

Sunshine, how are things with you? Been shopping yet?? :)

if the test is positive i;ll stay on them until am 10wks,if negative i;ll stop them.I;ve planned to go tmoro for blood test coz am dying to go off medication.i hvnt tested since thursday..maybe will test tmoro before i go to the clinic.

smiler-i think u sh;d reduce coffee anyway.r u taking any vitamins?u;still hve to prepare ur body for the months ahead.Hving said that i think i'll hve a few drinks on monday if there is no pg.

sunshine-how r things?hs baby started kicking yet?

Mmleo cannot send you enough good luck wishes for testing and blood tests tomorrow :hugs:

Yeah I'm on vits and folic acid. I only used to have 1 coffee every other day and now I'm allowing myself a coffee every day! So it's not too bad. I def don't want to drink any more than that, but it is scarily addictive... Drawing up a 12 week fitness plan for both of us as it is exactly 12 weeks til we go on holiday (and til I turn 30 arrggh!) and we both want to look buff on the beach haha :D

many many thx smiler:flower::flower:
it is funny though,suddenly coz am testing tmoro..i feel much better.I made big dinner for my family n time for me n google.

i think one coffee is just fine..i thought u r like making up for the lost days.i dont like coffee but i used to smoke,,and i used to tell my friends that the only thing i'd give up cigarettes for was wanting to get pg..n i did conceive shortly after i stopped.n i hvent smoked again..

in 12wks u'll achieve more than u expect..if my test is negative(God forbid),am copying ur work out program,i was impressed..when r planning to start ttc'n again?

Oh that's nice you felt better last night, family meal sounds lovely :) How are you doing today? Am so anxious to hear your news.

Ha wow if I made up for lost days that'd be a lot of coffee :D Congrats on stopping smoking! That's really great (though I know it was a while ago now, but still)

Took measurements yesterday and it was a bit depressing! Waist is a few inches bigger than it should be...if I can drop at least 3 inches off that by 12 weeks then I'll be happy. Depends on what my cycles are doing, but we will start ttc'ing on holiday (19th June) then will arrange to see my doc when we get back re clomid.

Sunshine, how is everything with you? Hope all is well :) Is your DH still thinking of applying for that job in Texas, didn't he have to do some forms or something by the end of March?

He is still applying :) He is taking a test on Thursday and if he passes he can send off his application. I hope and pray he passes!

Oh Mmleo no :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:
You ok? x

am ok..better than i expected to feel.I also took two more tests this morning b4 i went to the clinic just to prepare myself n they were negative.We r prepared to another one as soon as we can..

Oh mmleo I am so sorry:hugs: Next cycle will be the one!! :thumbup:

Smiler - I hope he passes it. He hasn't studied much and that worries me. He passed the written part with flying colors but this will be the driving part. He will probably never drive on the job but unfortunately he still has to have the license to apply for the job. I am so nervous for him but he feels very confident and luckily he is a smart guy :)

Oh Mmleo no :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:
You ok? x

am ok..better than i expected to feel.I also took two more tests this morning b4 i went to the clinic just to prepare myself n they were negative.We r prepared to another one as soon as we can..

Glad you're feeling better than expected but still so sorry it was bfn :( How soon can you get going on another round, can you go straight away or must you break?

Oh mmleo I am so sorry:hugs: Next cycle will be the one!! :thumbup:

Smiler - I hope he passes it. He hasn't studied much and that worries me. He passed the written part with flying colors but this will be the driving part. He will probably never drive on the job but unfortunately he still has to have the license to apply for the job. I am so nervous for him but he feels very confident and luckily he is a smart guy :)

What kind of driving, like a special vehicle or something? Can he practise beforehand? Glad he is feeling confident though!! When's the test?

It's a job to work in the oil fields but he has to have a Class A CDL which is driving the semi-trucks. He won't ever have to drive one but they make him get it anyways. It's really really good money but he will be working out of town. The bad thing is he doesn't have access to a truck to practice so he has been watching all the videos on youtube.com. I hope he is able to pass it! The test is Thursday morning.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->