2012 TTC chat

Haha watching youtube to learn how to drive a truck :D I just looked at youtube and they look like proper lorries to me, if they are called semis how big are the full size ones?! I think we do things on a much smaller scale in the UK :D Well masses of good luck to him, really hope he passes! It would be great if you could move back to Texas and be nearer your family :)

I told him he was silly for watching youtube to learn to drive a big truck lol. I would probably run someone over if I got in one of those things! haha. I am praying he passes. Would love to be able to stay home with the kids :)

that's just funny...learning how to drive on youtube...i hope ur DH gets the job.But if he is learning on computer how is he getting a licence??

how r u smiler?

Yeah, I don't know how people drive those things. There's a programme on TV over here that follows the truckers in Alaska I think, where they have to drive on ice?!? It looks so, so scary! Not that your DH will be doing that! But still, they are monster things to drive, I can only just about manage our little hatchback VW :D

Anyways not long til the test!! Fingers crossed for him it all goes well, it could work out so perfectly for you guys :thumbup:

Mmleo I'm fine - how are you?? How are you feeling about everything, will you be able to give it another try soon or do you need a break? I just got back from the gym, am knackered. Ridiculously pleased with myself to have some ticks on my new work-out chart though, I'm like a small child earning gold stars :rofl:

Ok I don't know what happened my whole post disappeared because I tried to edit a typo... I will type it again haha.. Mmleo, if he passes the driving part Thursday they will give him the license. He took a written test in Feb and got a permit. He passed the written part with flying colors but I am scared about this driving part. Like I said he will probably run someone over! HAHA

Yeah, I don't know how people drive those things. There's a programme on TV over here that follows the truckers in Alaska I think, where they have to drive on ice?!? It looks so, so scary! Not that your DH will be doing that! But still, they are monster things to drive, I can only just about manage our little hatchback VW :D

Anyways not long til the test!! Fingers crossed for him it all goes well, it could work out so perfectly for you guys :thumbup:

Mmleo I'm fine - how are you?? How are you feeling about everything, will you be able to give it another try soon or do you need a break? I just got back from the gym, am knackered. Ridiculously pleased with myself to have some ticks on my new work-out chart though, I'm like a small child earning gold stars :rofl:
We are going for another try apr-may...i was actually googling the best ivf clinics around..some countries hve like packages..u know...like it is a holiday!!
I know that programme where they drive on ice...crazy scary!I do miss charting my work out tracker..went for a swim tday and it was nice...but i thing am angry at something/someone..i've bn feeling weird but it could be the hormones jumping up and down..

My friend did IVF and got pregnant the first try and now has a little boy :) Oh I can't wait for you two girls to be pregnant

Aww Mmleo :hugs: I get angry quite a lot!! It could be hormones settling down but emotionally you've been through a lot recently, all the wondering and waiting etc. It's ok to be angry, like I say I do it all the time...not letting it fester is a good tip!!! Sudden outbursts tend to scare the husband :wacko: So will you try a different clinic next time do you think? Maybe you can do yourself a mini workout plan for the next 4 weeks ish til you can try again :)

Hahaha Sunshine well hopefully there weren't any youtube videos about running ppl over! I hope his confidence is rightly placed and he passes with flying colours on this bit too. I'm a stereotypical woman and have ZERO spacial awareness, if his is good he'll be fine. My DH can't even park our car properly hahaha :rofl:

Just booked a chiropractic appt cos of some mid-back pain I've had for ages. He sent me forms over I need to fill in, and on the list of existing conditions is menstrual problems and infertility?? Do I really tick those boxes, feels a bit personal!! :blush:

:shrug: That does seem a bit personal doesn't it? I'm not sure if I would include that information or not

Yeah, I'm thinking this isn't relevant, perhaps if it was lower-back pain I'd say something, but it isn't.

Well girls, he passed the driving test!!! It's a miracle lol.. I faxed off the application for the job today! Now we sit and wait :)

Woo hoo!!!! :happydance: I'm so pleased for you both! Any idea how long to wait til you hear back? Fingers crossed!

How is everything else otherwise ladies? No real news from me...weird spotting yesterday I don't know what that was about. I don't usually get ov spotting, hope it's not an anovulatory cycle. Not that it really matters if it is, but would just be annoying!

Smiler, we hope to hear something very soon! My friends husband is putting in a good word for him :) I hated anovulatory cycles! I had them alot. I always spotted brown with mine.

Oh did you, that's interesting, maybe that would explain it. Am a bit disappointed to not ov the month I'm letting myself relax about everything, thought being more chilled out would help! Oh well.

That's so cool your friend's DH is in a position to recommend him :) Hope you don't have to wait too long, it's always agonising when you don't have a timeframe. When my DH was jobhunting a while ago sometimes ppl would get back in touch really quickly, and others would take a month or two!

Mmleo how are things with you?

Waiting game is pants, whatever you're waiting for eh :)

How are you feeling Sunshine? Can't believe you're almost halfway! Bump must be looking good now :)

Mmleo how are you? Everything ok?

Nothing much going on with me...been seeing the chiropractor for my back and is basically making me all hurt! He said it'd get worse before it got better....and oh my god, the neck crack he got out of me yesterday! I nearly threw up, the sound is so horrible :wacko:

I love going to the Chiropractor! I feel so good afterwards :) Yeah I am getting fat haha... My anatomy scan is in the morning :)

Haha well I am yet to feel good after seeing him!! Seeing improvements though, that is the main thing. Just the neck crack was IMMENSE never had anything like it! Do you go at the moment, you got back problems from pregnancy?

Ooh exciting, another scan tomorrow :) Will you get pics?

And you're not fat you are pregnant!! Can't wait to have my own bump...think happy thoughts think happy thoughts :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->