2012 TTC chat

I don't go right now but I did with my son. I have mild scoliosis so I really struggle with back pain :( They will take pics at this scan I'm pretty sure. I will post one tomorrow. I have faith you will have your bump very soon :) When will you start trying again? May or June?

Aw no poor you :( Yet another reason for your boss not to make you lift heavy things?!? Can you take painkillers when pregnant, I can never remember. Hope it is not playing up at the moment? The guy I see reckons I strained a rib but since I've left it so long (11 years!!) everything else has kind of realigned to pick up the slack if you see what I mean. Oops :/

We will try again end of June, when we're back from our holiday. I can't wait. Nervous but excited. I hope it doesn't take too long...I ended up watching One Born Every Minute USA last night, really want that to be us soon!!

Good luck for the scan today :) Looking forward to seeing some pics x

https://s1076.photobucket.com/albums/w456/millergrl835/?action=view&current=babymadison.jpg

Here is the link to her profile picture. My computer at work is being crazy and won't let me upload it. The scan went well. She looks healthy and they confirmed again it's a girl! I can't wait until you start trying again!!

That is one of the pics they took at my last scan. She wouldn't cooperate today lol... All I got was a butt shot confirming it was a girl haha!!

Awwwwww :) That is so lovely and so glad everything is a-ok. Hahaha a butt shot tee hee :) It's so nice they write the name on the scan if you have already chosen. One for the baby album :) Madison really goes with your surname.

I can't wait to start trying again! Am mostly ok but get fed up some days with the waiting. But I have got some things booked in to keep me busy and keep my mind off it. And hitting the gym of course! I am aching soooo bad today! The usual instructor for the weights class was away so this new guy came in and he made us work HARD :wacko:

Mmleo are you around at all?? Hope you are doing ok. Though sometimes I know it's good to take a break from this site at times eh x

I have missed mmleo! Hope you are doing well...

Smiler I understand the waiting game and the frustration. When we tried to get pregnant with our son I felt like it would never happen. I hate having PCOS! And to top it off my Dr got on to me because I have gained 12 lbs already... oops

Is 12 lbs bad?? You're halfway! How much of that 12lbs is the baby, water, placenta etc, can they tell you?

It took you a long time with your son didn't it, well over a year? The waiting is really crappy. I think us PCOSers have double-whammy as you wait around for ovulation almost as nervously as you wait for a bfp, and to not have many chances is harsh. I know we're not ttc at the mo but I'm on day 34 already and getting nervous. Latest I've ever ov'd is day 36 and if I don't ov by then, it's an anovulatory cycle and can go on for months. Last time was 130 day cycle! :( :(

Oh no! I hope you don't have a really long cycle. I think the longest I had was 65 days. I could always tell if I started spotting mid cycle that I wouldn't ovulate. I had an anovulatory cycle prior to the month I got pregnant. Normal weight gain for this point is 8-12lbs so I am alittle on the heavy side. With my son I gained it all at first then it tapered off. I gained 35lbs with him and he was 9lbs4oz of that lol.

Oh that is a good clue. Perhaps that would explain the spotting I had last week then. I'm glad this has happened when we're on a break otherwise I would be really upset. But it's still annoying, feels like I'm trying so hard with the exercise and for things to get worse and not better is depressing! Am also worried that if I'm on another 100+ day cycle it'll mean a longer wait for clomid. I've been to the doc before to see if they can give me something to bring on a period but they said no :(

Wow 9lbs 4oz! That's a big baby :) Well you're still in the 'normal' scale and you know from past experience the weight gain could very well taper off so don't let the mean doctor bully you into feeling bad, just enjoy being pregnant :) Are you still doing lots of walking or is it getting a bit tiring now?

hello ladies.i've bn so busy with the family,we hve bn places showing MIL around,she is leaving tnight..then things will probably go back to normal.

Hi mmleo! Glad to hear from you!

Smiler, they use to give me Provera to start my periods if they took too long especially when we started trying for the baby because she didn't want my cycles getting too out of whack. I want to bring you here and let you see my Dr :) I haven't been walking alot lately and I think that is making a big difference in my weight. I am going to start walking again soon and cutting back on some of these bad carbs :)

Gahh! I want to see your doctor too! When I went before, I'd heard of Provera and I know it is available in the UK. But she just said no, wait for your period to come on its own. It's hard to know if it just her or if those are the general rules. That doctor has left the surgery now though so maybe if I see someone else if this cycle gets too long I might have more luck!!

Walking is great exercise, I used to walk so much to get to work once I stopped I did put on a bit of weight. Do you have nice parks and things where you live?

Mmleo! Hello :hi: Does your MIL live far away from you guys? Hope you all had a nice time having her visit. Hope you're doing ok :)

We do have a big park here with a lake in the middle of it. It is beautiful and covered with trees and has ducks everywhere :) We take our son out there so he can play and feed them. They have a walking trail that is about 2.5 miles and then they have the pavement route which is about 3 miles. I usually take the inside trail and push him in the stroller. It is great exercise. Lately it has been about 80-85 here so it is already starting to get so hot and humid yuck! I hope your cycle doesn't take too much longer to come. PCOS stinks! I hate it for both of us :(

That sounds lovely :) I don't think in farenheit, not sure how hot 80 is but I'll take your word for it that it's warm!! Do you think it'll get hotter and make you more uncomfortable as your bump gets bigger?

I don't think I'm going to ov this cycle....all hangs on tomorrow's temp! If I get a high enough temp then I think FF will say I ov'd on CD 35. Not holding my breath though!

Temp DROP! Argh :wacko: No ovulation this cycle. So pleased we are not ttc or I would be in tears right now! Still very frustrating. Now we play the waiting game to see when AF decides to arrive....

How is everyone else today?x

We went to the zoo yesterday and it was 90 degrees! How do you calculate temperature where you live, is it celcius? If so it's about 32° celcius. I got so hot and exhausted so fast. I feel like I am only half way along and I should be able to withstand more than I have been able to but I guess every woman is different. I probably shouldn't be so hard on myself. My back has been killing me and walking around at the zoo didn't help. I tossed and turned all night :( I am sorry you didn't ovulate :( Hopefully your period will come very soon

Hi ladies.Temp drop for me too this morning but positive ov test ystday..only bd ystady...i kind dont want to be pressured anymore...and for a min this morning i thought am happy with one child.Will try to bed as much as i can but if it doesnt happen it is ok...i feel i need a break.We r thinking of trying another IVF in august..

good u rnt trying this cycle smiler,otherwise u'll be heartbroken...how is ur work out going?i started to work out as well,it is just fun not worrying abt ttc.

sunshine...is the baby kicking yet?

Mmleo, sometimes a break is good but I have high hopes you will get pregnant again :) I do feel the baby some. Not as much as I did with my son because I found out Wed I have an anterior placenta which means it is in front of the baby so her kicks are cushioned I guess. With my son it was a posterior placenta so I felt all his kicks full force :)

32° is boiling!! Sunshine I'm not surprised you struggled, I would struggle walking round the zoo all day in that heat. Is it quite humid too? It can get that hot here but not often. I don't think you should feel bad at all, it must be difficult for you because you have a toddler to keep up with. Don't force yourself to do something if you can't manage it... Far better to take a rest and keep yourself healthy rather than pushing it and end up fainting or something :/

At least the kicks are cushioned!! Is it ok to have an anterior placenta? I guess it doesn't matter where the placenta is as long as it's not blocking the exit??

Mmleo I can understand what you mean about not wanting the pressure, and I've not gone through anything at all like you have. I think it is a good idea to have a break if you're feeling fed up with it. Glad you are enjoying working out :) Mine is going ok though with my back have had to miss a couple of sessions. But overall things are getting less wobbly :D

It is very humid here.. yuck! It's so sticky and hot today. I think its ok to have an anterior placenta. I don't think they are real common though??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->