2012 TTC chat

I have an appt Wed so I will ask him. My baby shower is June 22nd. I am pretty excited about that. How are you girls doing??

Yay for June 22nd! That's my big 3-0! Good luck for the appt on Weds, I'm sure the doc will be able to put your mind at rest :) How are you feeling otherwise? Only 10 weeks left, are you getting tired??

I'm waiting with baited breath to see if AF shows up tomorrow instead....FF keeps changing my ov day from CD37 to CD43. If it was CD37 I won't need to take those pills, but if it was CD43 then I definitely will need to. So annoying, usually it is so clear when I ov but not this cycle when I really need to know :wacko:

Mmleo when do you fly out to the UK? Have you talked with your other half about starting up IVF again, what does he think?

Happy early Birthday!! I turn 29 on July 12th. My sister is going through a nasty divorce and her court date is that day and I have to testify. Talk about a stressful birthday:wacko:

I am getting so tired. I get up so early every morning to get my toddler ready for daycare and get myself ready get him dropped off and make it to work on time. I can't imagine how hard it is going to be doing this with 2 children. Oh I wish I could stay home :cry:

Oh Sunshine :hugs: I'm sorry to hear about your sister, must be tough on all of you. What a heck of a way to spend your birthday :( I didn't know people had to testify in divorce cases, I thought the couple just decided they wanted to split and all the legal stuff only involved them. Is it nearby to you or will you have to travel?

Will you have to go back to work full time after maternity leave finishes? I really hope your DH hears back from that company. Maybe by next year their hiring freeze will have been lifted. I really hope so :hugs:

Oh and OMG FF has decided I did ov on CD 43. We DTD the day before, the day of, and the day after ov - without withdrawing!!! :dohh:

My sister and ex-husband are fighting for custody. Each one is wanting full custody of the kids so I have to serve as a character witness and basically just get on the stand and tell the judge why my sister should get the kids and he shouldn't. I hope he doesn't try to kill me afterwards:nope: It is going to be bad. I told her I will be pretty far along and it's a 2 1/2 hour drive but my husband is driving me. He doesn't really want me going but he understands it is my sister and I need to help her. My mom and Dad also have to take the stand so like I said it will be a long drawn out deal. :wacko:

So there is a chance you could be pregnant????

Oh Sunshine I'm really sorry to hear all that, I didn't realise there were kids involved too :( So sad. Are you serious about him getting really mad at you, is he a threatening guy?? At least you're all going to be there together and can support each other :hugs:

Yeah I guess there is a chance I could be pregnant! But we have not managed to conceive in the last year and a half so it would be a real surprise if I was. But now I am worried about ov'ing on CD 43, surely the egg quality wouldn't be great so if it was fertilized maybe there would be a higher chance of things not working out :wacko:

I forgot to mention the kids, silly me haha. Her children are 7 (boy) and 3 (girl). They are such cute kids. Her ex is not a very good dad and he is just a jerk in general. He will have his family there as well trying to make my sister out to be a bad mom which she is not. He cheated on my sister and has had a girl living with him since they separated last November. It really is a nasty divorce but I don't think she will have any problem getting full custody under the circumstances.

Does the egg quality diminish if you ovulate late? I didn't know that... I would be happy if you were pregnant :)

Hello Ladies.Am slightly excited abt the fact that u could be pg smiler...i hope i hope u r...
we r flying out on the 1st of july..n we'll be in italy from the 9th for a few days.Sardinia does seem good but is not sure if our boy will hv things to do for fun....

sunshine-sorry abt ur sister's divorce...it is really sad that such happen to p'ple who used to love each other..how old r their kids?

Mmleo - Have fun on your trip! Sounds so exciting! Her kids are 3 and 7. Hope is 3 and Gavin is 7 and they are the sweetest kids. I hope my sister finds happiness one day. I want her to be happy :)

Sunshine it sounds like your sister has a fairly strong case but it's just such a shame it got to this point. I hope the kids are OK. Does he spend much time with them since he left?

Well I have been doing some reading today and found some info that said egg quality can be decreased if your body keeps trying to ovulate and fails. E.g. if it tries day 20, 25 and 30 then finally ov's day 35 that is worse than your body simply ovulating on day 35. So I guess it could be a problem...I always get patches of EWCM before I actually ov and it's known that ppl with PCOS try and fail to ovulate :( I doubt I am tho, because we've had no luck for such a long time. I've ordered my progesterone pills so I don't get AF on holiday but I guess I will do an HPT before I start them just in case.

Mmleo how old is your son, he's quite young isn't he? I don't know about kids stuff in Sardinia but the beaches are nice :) I'm sure you'll have a fab time :)

I want to go to the beach!! :thumbup: That sounds amazing!

Smiler, they have joint custody right now so they were switching them off every 4 days. And that allows the weekends to rotate. She just moved to my Dad's because she lost her job during all the divorce and the mess so she moved there to get back on her feet. Since the move put her further away from him, they now switch them back and forth once a week. She gets them for 7 days, then he does. It is a bad situation and so hard on the little ones.

If you are pregnant maybe your egg is still ok :hugs: I am thinking positive thoughts! That would just be wonderful :happydance:

I can't wait for the beach either, I will be on one this time NEXT WEEK :D so excited!!

Sunshine I feel so bad for your sister. Losing your job is a really horrible thing, I was so depressed after I lost mine. So to be going through a divorce as well it must just be horrendous. I hope she is managing okay despite everything, and the kids too. It's good they see their dad regularly though I suppose, is he a good dad?

Thank you for your positive thoughts! :flower: I am 10 dpo today, but I have zero symptoms so I think I am probably not pregnant. I will test over the weekend though, just in case...

I tested positive around 12 dpo and had zero symptoms :) I didn't get many until about 20 dpo. My body is weird I guess haha.

Sadly he is not a very good dad. He is selfish and doesn't take very good care of the kids. I know he loves them but he doesn't have a very good way of showing it. I hope they can get on the right track soon.

Though I always tell myself it is pointless to symptom-spot since v. early pg signs are so similar to AF, and nothing much will happen til HCG levels get high enough! So I guess at this point it doesn't mean anything :wacko:

I'm sorry to hear he isn't a great dad :( Hopefully once everything is settled things will find their way into a better pattern. I hope so for the kids' sake :flower:

:flower: Thank you. I hope all turns out well for my sister and the kids.

I will be anxious to see if you turn up pregnant :happydance:

As for me, I had a dr appt today but nothing eventful. He just measured my tummy and listened to the heartbeat.

I'm getting anxious!! I started taking my tablets today to delay AF. You're not supposed to take them if you're pregnant. But you have to start them 3 days before AF is due, so I just have to risk it. Obviously if I find out I am pg I will stop them straight away; I'm sure a couple of days won't do any harm.

I had a temp rise this morning, which alarmed me! But yesterday I had EWCM, which I often get before AF so I really don't know. DH keeps commenting on the size of my boobs, as per usual :D I know after all this time it sounds a mad thing to say but I kind of hope I'm not pg just now. I will have to put on a brave face this summer at all the parties and things we're going to. The 'timetable' for clomid would come when things are quieter and I can hide away from everyone!

Madness! I am on a coffee high right now too, which isn't helping matters! *jitters*

Glad your check-up went well Sunshine :) How are things with your weight gain, I know they commented on that before (despite you looking great!)

Aww Smiler I can't wait for you to be pregnant :) You and Mmleo both :) I will be stalking the threads like crazy waiting.

As of yesterday I had lost 2 lbs yay!! So total weight gain from the first time they saw me until now is 26 lbs but I think I put on a few before my 8 week appt so I am saying maybe 30lbs.

Woop woop! Congrats on losing those 2lbs that is good news :) Have you been doing any walking etc or did they just disappear of their own accord??

I'm sure if I found out I was pg I would actually be really happy but yesterday and today I have been SUCH a moody cow haha :) Poor DH has had his head bitten off a couple of times...:blush: A few days ago I wasn't stressing at all but now I am!

I tried to eat healthier. I have been doing cereal, fruit and skim milk for breakfast. Fruit for a mid-morning snack. Lunch I do sandwiches on wheat bread or some soup. Afternoon snack I do yogurt, crackers, or maybe a granola bar. And dinner I just eat whatever but make sure I don't eat a lot. And I have been drinking nothing but water. No sodas or sweet tea or juice.

When will you test?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->