2012 TTC chat

We are taking Lane too :) I hate being away from him so we will bring him along.

Yay!!!! That is the best feeling in the world. I remember the first time I picked up my Femara. I felt like I had baby power! HAHA :haha: I hope you don't have any side effects. I never had any with mine except a few hot flashes from the hormone levels. Other than that it was fine.

Haha that's what I feel like! I was looking at the tablets thinking, this is where our baby is going to come from :) Hopefully I'll be lucky and not get any effects but if I take them before going to sleep maybe I can snore my way through them :)

How was your trip?

Hello ladies...just saying hello....I have. No idea how u've bn....am still on holiday...it is a long one.....

How are you ladies?i miss u...x

Mmleo!!! Yayyyy! Nice to hear from you :D Hope you are having a fab time, you still in the UK?

Quick catch up - Sunshine is on a little holiday before the baby is due via C section in a couple of weeks! Can't believe how quickly the time has gone...

I am waiting for my current cycle to hurry up and finish because I am starting Clomid next cycle. Fingers crossed...

Tell us more about you when you have time xx

Mmleo - Hello!!! How are things going with the ttc?

Smiler - how is your cycle going? Any changes? We had a great weekend. And my husband was painting the bathroom when I left this morning trying to get everything ready for baby :) I go to the dr today in about 3 hours.

Armymama - glad to have you! We have all had long cycles around here :) so we are more than happy to help you anyway we can

Sunshine - glad you had a lovely time :) Hope your DH gets the bathroom done in time :) Let us know how the doc's trip goes.

Mmleo am desperate to hear more from you, have missed you :)

Armymama - hello and welcome! Do you know what causes your long cycles, is it PCOS? As Sunshine says, we know where you are coming from, it's such a pain :(

TMI here possibly but yesterday and today my CM is looking rather promising so I am hoping so badly that OV is going to happen in the next day or two. I was even on the calendar this morning working out when I can start clomid, when I can test and what the due date would be hahaha :rofl:

Oh Smiler I know you are so eager! That is so exciting!!

The Dr did check me yesterday and I am not dilated at all! Looks like she is going to make it until the c-section date and he told me she will probably be around 9lbs!!! :shock:

Sunshine how do you feel about that?? It is good she is going to hold out but I know you wanted to experience labour...are you supposed to start dilating at 37 weeks?

Wowsers - 9lbs! That's one big baby! Are you glad you don't have to push her out ;) My sis had to have blood tranfusions after her first baby, she was over 9lbs and took about 2 days to push out :wacko:

I am so excited!! Really hope I am ovulating now and can get cracking in a couple of weeks :)

I am really sad that I am not dilated any. I think most women are by now :( Looks like she is a stubborn baby :) He did tell me he would see me next week if not sooner. So I guess it can change at any point. But I have no contractions or bleeding or any signs of her coming.

I hope ovulation is coming too so you can start your meds in a couple of weeks. I know you are very excited!

Hello.am back in the uk after a week in geneve to visit my friend...had n still having the longest holiday ever...

Sunshine..I can't believe u almost having a baby!!really,,,!But if u r having csectin why do u want to dilate?ohhh excited!

Smiler..I missed u so much too.,but on the other hand I ve really enjoyed not ttc ing but am back or almost back in there I feel.How was ur holiday?happy u finally started ur clomid..i think I migh try a few cycles of that b4 I try I've again..I don't think my cysts have disappeared!it feels totally normal in there.I hope u get ur awaiting blessing Smiler...

Oh Sunshine :hugs: I'm sorry you are feeling sad about it :( Maybe things will change next week. I really don't know anything about it at all but I'm sure it's like most things i.e. everyone is different and things will happen when the time is right :hugs: Is that your proper doctor now, he is back from his holiday?

Mmleo I'm so pleased you've been having a great time! We have missed you but absolutely understand you not want to talk about TTC etc for a while. It does help to have a break sometimes. We had a brilliant holiday thanks - though I ended up on progesterone pills because AF turned out to be due the day before we flew out!! So I just had a reeeaaallllly long cycle, but that was deliberate for once :)

I thought you couldn't take clomid because of the risk of over stimulation? Or am I confusing things....I cannot wait to start taking it. My temp is still low but I hope it rises tomorrow. If it doesn't rise soon I will be really upset, I am so keen to get started again :D

Glad you are enjoying your holiday Mmleo! I was hoping to go into labor before the c-section, I know I sound crazy ha-ha. This is our last child and I really wanted to get to experience labor and was hoping I had dilated. I feel robbed since I have had a c-section both times and not got to experience the real thing but I know for medical reasons the c-section is safer for my body. It still makes me sad though :(

Smiler I am crossing my fingers your cycle is over soon. I am so anxious for you to start the Clomid! It is getting harder to come to work each day. I am so exhausted...

Ah Sunshine it is okay to be sad about it :hugs: You never know though, she may decide to start making some moves in the next week or so. It would be lovely for you be able to experience it but as long as you and she are kept safe and healthy that's the main thing x Sorry you are so tired as well. I still can't believe your maternity leave over there, it is truly shocking!

I am quite hopeful today as my temp rose today!! Yay :) Hopefully it'll stay up. If it does, I should be able to start taking Clomid a day or two after you have your baby, Sunshine :D Ohh, I guess you won't be online for a while will you, you won't have time!

Yay for a temp rise!!! Come on AF! I guess this is one time we want it to come ha-ha. After this time it needs to stay away :flower:

I will definitely still be in touch. I will be in the hospital for about 3 days after she is born. I will update once she is here and let you know how things went. And once I get home I can upload some pictures!! I can't believe how close it is getting :wacko:

Temp dropped!!!! I am so annoyed :( I'm just about to go to bed, sometimes I take my temp at night just for an indication and it's still pretty low so not hopeful for tomorrow either aaarrrgghh...

Sunshine I can't wait to see some pics, less than 2 weeks to go it's so exciting!! Have you bought much stuff in preparation?

So no ovulation yet? :( I know how frustrating that can be! Is there anyway to call the dr and ask for the Provera? It usually starts my cycle in about 5-7 days. We have bought everything and we are just waiting patiently for her arrival :) It took everything I had to get out of bed and come to work today. I am soooo tired

Oh Sunshine I feel sooooooo bad for you :hugs: Do you have an annual sick day allowance, if I were you I would just cave and use them up in one go now! Still no news about the hiring freeze for that company?

Nope, still no ovulation :( Temps are so rocky. Sounds stupid but one wisdom tooth always seems to hurt around ovulation time, and it was very painful yesterday!!! So fingers crossed for a sustained temp rise from tomorrow.

Today is CD 40 so if I don't ov by CD 45 I will ring the doc and ask. The last two cycles I ov'd CD 42 and 43 so maybe things are just getting worse as I get older :wacko:

Maybe ovulation is just around the corner! It sounds promising :)

I have two sick days left but I am saving them for when I take off next week. There is a 5 day waiting period before my disability kicks in that I don't get paid for so by saving my 2 sick days I will only have 3 days unpaid. I wish I could use them now :( I am so ready. I am still training though so I guess I better stay :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->