2012 TTC chat

Aww lovely to hear from you Sunshine :) Sorry you are still in some pain, but glad it seems to be getting better fairly quickly. Wow, she is sleeping through already?? How lucky are you guys!! Ahh bless little Lane I'm sure he will settle into the role :) My niece used to sit on my nephew when he was a newborn...didn't quite understand the size difference! She was trying to be nice haha :D

Aww kids are funny aren't they? Well some things have changed since I was last on. I am going to stay home with the kids. It wont be easy on us financially but it is better than putting them back in daycare. I haven't quit yet but will be telling them next week. I dread telling them. We are still waiting on that job in Texas. Hopefully something will work out.

Oh wow Sunshine! That is a big decision, but I think if I were in your shoes I would do the same. I hate telling people I'm quitting too, it's never fun. But you have to do what's best for you and your family :hugs: How much notice do you have to give them? Really really hope you get some good news soon re Texas...

I guess being at home means you'll have less time to come online!! I have missed our chats the last couple of weeks!

I will definitely be online more often :) I am giving them 10 days notice. The girl that is filling in for me will probably just take over my job permanently. Any signs of AF yet??

Hey, Sunshine!! So you gave your notice already or do you do it when you go back? That's not much notice at least, and I'm sure the girl who took over will be glad for a permanent job :) You excited??

No signs of AF yet, I am getting so impatient! I think she is gearing up, had a few cramps and boobs are a bit sore, but I would also expect some spotting by now but nothing so far. Can't believe I'm obsessing over getting AF haha :)

How is little Madison doing?

Well more changes to report haha! The job from Texas that he turned down a few months ago called him yesterday and wanted to offer him the job again!! We decided to take it even though the insurance is bad. When I go back to work I can get good insurance hopefully. I can't believe this. I could tell my work now but I am still getting paid right now and we need the extra money so bad. I feel bad for doing that though :(

I am hoping your period comes soon! I know you are excited! Madison is doing great! She likes to keep me up at night :)

Oh wow that is amazing news!!!! Honestly Sunshine Ihad a real feeling this would happen I think I'm a little bit psychic haha! When does he start? Don't feel bad about your job, my sis took 9months maternity leave, then quit a couple of weeks before she was due back! I think you've been there long enough and worked hard enough to take the little materniry pay you get.

So silly but I got a tiny bit of spotting tonight so I'm really excited!! Can't wait to get going!!

Aw glad Madison is doing well, hope she lets you catch a few Z's:)

So was it AF??? I hope so! We are so excited he goes next Thursday for his physical and drug test and then he will put in his two week notice and we will take a week to move. So about 4 weeks from now :) Maybe you are psychic :)

Oh wow that is so so quick! What a turnaround for you guys :) That is so cool. How close will you be to your mum (mom!) ?

Yes! It was AF! Woop woop! So happy! Although I do feel pretty crap at the moment haha. Long cycle for me this time, 65 days :( So quite achy and crampy etc but I have SO much work on today and a friend staying tonight I can't crash out with tea and chocolate and a hot water bottle :(

But yeah I just got off the phone to the hospital and I have got a scan on the 12th to see if the clomid is actually working. Quite nervous about that...

Yay!!! Im so glad it came! I hope your scan goes well :) we started packing some yesterday. My husband goes back to work tonight so this will be the first time without his help Eeek!

What, you mean first time on your own for the night with both kids? Good luck!!

I survived! Yay! :) it was a pretty good night. So have you started the Clomid now? Any side effects?

Haha congratulations!!!

Yeah I took my first tablet on Saturday :) We were away this weekend so I had a few glasses of wine so it could be that, but I have felt a tiny bit nauseous and today I've been a bit moody with DH! Poor guy. I did warn him haha :) I have an appt booked for 12th Sept to see if it's working...

Yay! So happy you are getting to take them! I am feeling very hopeful for you :) We are trying to start packing. With two kids its been challenging!

Feeling better today, no side-effects :) Hope it stays that way!! Now we just have to try and decide when to DTD....we said just every other day, but I wanted to do the Sperm meets Egg plan, have you heard of that? But you need to do OPKs and I'm not sure if I can use them. I know you can't if you have PCOS, but not sure if now I'm on medication it'd mean I can use them.

Oh wow Sunshine I can't believe you're packing everything up only a couple of weeks after having a C section!! How are you feeling? Are you fully healed?

When I was on the Femara I used OPK's and they worked even with the PCOS :) I bet they would work for you!

I am healing well. I have a check up on the 14th. I am having some challenges with breastfeeding lately :( I hope it gets better

Interesting, maybe I will order some. Last tablet tonight, and they say you ov 5 - 10 days after, will be so weird to not have to wait a month for ovulation (assuming it works!)

Glad to hear you're healing well, that is good. Sorry to hear the breastfeeding is proving tricky :( Didn't you have problems last time? I hope it gets better :hugs:

Hello sunshine...Congrats on the arrival of ur baby girl....I know am so late but for some reason....I couldn't log in for a long time.....how is it going??oh how I wish I could have a lito one again..

Smiler...how are u doing?i promise soon enough I'll be more settled and I'll join u in our usual stress....I also started clomid too from cd3-7 and am cd9 tday....

I did struggle with the breastfeeding with Lane too. He had reflux :(

I am so anxious for your scan on the 12th

Mmleo how are you? I am glad you also started the Clomid!

Oh hey Mmleo! Nice surprise to see you on here again! Wow you are on clomid too? I thought you couldn't take it because of over-stimulation or something?? I'm on CD 11 today so we are really close in timing!! Are you having any side-effects? I've been ok, nothing too bad. Some moodiness and a bit hot, but not sure if that can be blamed on other things!!

Aww Sunshine poor Lane! Is it the same thing with Madison? How is all the packing up going, have you got a new house sorted out in Texas?

I am helping my friend move house tomorrow so I'm glad to have something to keep my mind off things. Am quite nervous for Wednesday's scan, so at least tomorrow I'll be busy sorting out all my friend's crap haha :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->