2012 TTC chat

Blimey, it sounds so mad to have to take sick days off for what should be maternity leave! I think it is so wrong, pregnancy and birth is such a toll on the body. How is everyone at work, are they quite understanding? I hope your boss isn't still making you lift heavy boxes!!

I hope ov is round the corner. My temps are so up and down though, this is the worst chart I've had for a while. Typical!!!!! :growlmad:

:hugs: Awww how frustrating! It seems like when we are waiting on something to happen it takes it's precious time :wacko:

Everyone at work is ready to meet her. I told them I would bring her as soon as I was able. I can't believe it is only a week away :nope: doesn't seem real

I know! Sod's law eh! It's so disappointing...I must have jinxed it by saying I would start clomid a day or two after you have your baby :dohh:

One week! Eeeeekkk!! SO exciting and I bet you are SO ready. The time has just flown! Any more check ups before next Weds?

:wave: Mmleo! I am OK thanks, not doing a very good job of concentrating on work today, oops.

I am still waiting for this cycle to end so I can start clomid. Think I may ring the doc next week to see if they can hurry it along.

How is everything with you?

Smiler, how are things going? Any ovulation yet?

Mmleo - how are you doing???

I went to the Dr today and he didn't really say much except he would see me Wed...

Eeeeek Wednesday! So close!!! How are you feeling Sunshine ??

Nope, no sign of ov :( Temp keeps rising then falling, so frustrating. I hope if it is anovulatory I don't have to wait long for AF to show...

Oh Smiler I am sorry to hear that... Fingers crossed for ovulation soon!!

I am so fat and miserable haha!! But I am still working :) Tomorrow will be my last day for a while! I am so ready :)

Sunshine I don't know if you will get online today but in case you do I just wanted to wish you all the world of luck and hope everything goes smoothly tomorrow! I am so excited for you, I will be thinking of you tomorrow. Can't believe it is almost time, I remember you posting your HPT to see if we could all see the lines :) Can't wait to see some photos of who those two lines grew into :)

:hugs: :happydance: :hugs::happydance: :hugs: :thumbup: :hugs: :happydance:

:flower:

:wohoo:

:flower::flower: Awww Smiler thank you so much! I can't believe it is really here and it is time to have her. The Dr called me earlier and moved the c-section up an hour which is good for me because I can sleep in an extra hour :thumbup:

I am so hopeful you get to start the Clomid soon and you will have a lovely BFP!! I am so excited for you!! :happydance:

Aw don't rush to get online enjoy the time with your family :) And the extra time in bed haha : D xx

Ohhhh!!just in time to wish u the best sunshine....am sorry ladies haven't bn around for a while....bt soon will be back.

Smiler-hv u started clomid yet??

Mmleo are you home now? Hope all is going really well with you and you are still feeling relaxed and happy :)

No not started clomid yet :( Am on CD49 and still not ovulated, so I have no idea how long this cycle is going to be. Sod's law that when I really want a shorter cycle, I get a ridiculously long one!!!

She's here!! 8lbs 2 oz and 21 inches long. Tons of hair :) She did spend an hour in the NICU due to swallowing mucus but she's better now :) I will post pics Friday

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

:happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

Glad she is ok. Excited to see some pics :) How are you Sunshine? Hope the op went well xxx

madison3.jpg
madison.jpg
madison2.jpg

Here she is :flower:

Smiler, have you ovulated yet??

I am in some pain but doing ok! We are both home :happydance:

Oh Sunshine she is truly gorgeous!!!! Sometimes you have to fib to ppl about their newborns don't you haha. She really is one of the cutest newborns I've seen for a while :) How is it all going at home? Glad you are feeling alright, considering :) How does Lane like being a big bro??

Think I have ov'd now....will see what the next few temps are FX!.

Omg...Yayyyy Sunshine! She's beautiful! Congrats!

Smiler, that is great news!! I hope you can start the Clomid very soon!

VMAG - OMG! It is so close! I want to see pictures!! Are you getting close to labor you think?

Lane is doing very well with her so far. At first he didn't seem to like her very much but now he wants to give her hugs and kisses. She is sleeping well through the night so far. I hope it stays that way :) I am still pretty sore from the c-section but it is getting easier everyday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->