2012 TTC chat

Your scan is so close yay!!! We are going Sat to look for a house :) Madison was born with the cord around her neck three times. We are worried it may have caused some issues with her throat :( it affects her feeding too. We have an appt Friday

Jeez Sunshine, that's terrible. I had no idea, poor little Madison :hugs: Must have been a super-long cord....so even better that you had a c-section then. Is she managing to put on some weight? I hope they can help on Fri x

Helping my friend move house really did keep my mind off it, I am so tired today!! Had to get up early to drive to the hospital in the next town along so really sleepy now....it was an ok scan. I was hoping she was going to say "you have got some lovely follicles and you will ovulate in two or three days" but she didn't :( It was a real shock seeing my ovaries on screen, the PCOS is terrible :( I feel sorry for my poor little ovaries!!

I have got 1 follicle on each ovary at 10mm though, so she said hopefully I will ovulate in 6 or 7 days. Longer than I was hoping for, but not awful. She said if my cycle goes beyond 35 days, then I should double my dose of clomid, just by taking 2 pills instead of 1 every day. Then they'll scan me again to see if it needs to be increased again. She wasn't impressed when I told her about the doc who told me to go and get drunk :) I really liked her, I hope I can just deal with her from now on instead of the idiot doc at my local hospital :D

Ooh househunting, how exciting! Renting again or buying?

10mm is that good size?? I hope it works this month!! If not I bet doubling the dose will work! There's still a good chance though, just takes one good egg :)

Madison had a rough delivery :( they said there's no way I could have delivered vaginally
She was also breech. Poor baby.

I hate moving its such a pain. We are renting until I go back to work then we are going to buy a house or build one :)

Oh wowsers, a C section really was the best option then. Poor little Madison :( That could've been so bad if you'd tried do deliver vaginally then got rushed off for an emergency section...doesn't bear thinking about :hugs: She is here and safe, that is the main thing x

I'm not sure if 10mm is good at this stage or not. She said it needed to be around 20mm for ovulation, so said it would be another week. I was hoping to ov around CD 16 because my last pill was CD6 and they say you should ov within 10 days of your last pill. But according to her it will be more like CD 18 or 19, so it's a tiny bit longer than it should be. I've barely had any side effects so I wonder if it's not quite a big enough dose!

Moving is awful! It made me want to have a clear-out of our house so next time we move it won't be so bad :) We're going to do a car boot sale at the end of the month, try and get some cash for our junk ;) Oh wow, BUILD a house?! That'll be a project and a half!!

I ovulated on cd 17 or 18 when I got pregnant with Madison :) I always ovulate later than normal. I never got my positive OPK's until cd 16. I am so excited for you!

I am still packing. He starts his job Oct 1st :)

Oh did you? That gives me hope :) I would love for it to happen this cycle and we could finally stop thinking about all this TTC stuff! I shouldn't get my hopes up too much I know but it would be so cool. We are using PreSeed and plan to DTD every other day from tomorrow, then both Tues and Weds as I should ov on one of those two days. Can you remember how much you DTD ahead of falling pregnant?

1st October is not that far away!! Gosh, this has all moved so quickly for you guys :) Packing takes waaaay longer than you expect it to, doesn't it! It took me over 4 hours just to do my friend's kitchen :wacko:

We DTD every other day :) We did it days 10,12,14,16 and 18. The Dr told us every other day helps with sperm count. We found a rental house Sat! We just got home last night. I am sooo tired!

Yay for the house!! This is so exciting :) So what is your actual move-in date? How much closer will you be to your family?

So far we have had sex CD11, 12, 15, 17, and 19 (today). I am hoping I ovulate today or tomorrow, and I want to DTD again tomorrow night just in case. DH is away for the night on Thursday so don't want to feel like we've missed a chance. I just hope I do OV soon, dying to see what tomorrow's temp is going to be!

I never did the temps so I don't know much about it. Does it look like you are about to based on your temps??

Your temps only tell you after you ovulated. They rise the day after ovulation, but you need 3 high temps in a row to be sure you def ovulated. Some people are lucky and get a big temp drop the day they ovulate due to an oestrogen surge, but sadly with PCOS your temps can rise and fall loads! So I can only really tell after a few days.

Oh ok that makes sense! I can't wait to see if you get pregnant this month :)

And after saying that my temp dipped nicely this morning to what I would consider to be an O-day temp, based on old charts.....I know I shouldn't think about it in this much detail but it's hard not to!! FX for a rise over the coming days!!!

How is everything with you, have you seen the doc yet about Madison or that this Friday? Hope the packing is going well!

Did your temp go up? Her appt is tomorrow. I am so stressed trying to get moved and get everything done. I had to go to court yesterday. It was my sisters custody hearing. Her ex husband got custody. We are just heartbroken. He had such a good lawyer

Oh god, Sunshine I had forgotten about you having to go to court. How on earth did he get custody?? I am so sorry to hear it, that is awful. Your sister must be totally devastated. Will she be able to challenge the decision? It's just awful that some lawyers will just go in to win a case just for the sake of winning, if you see what I mean. I know that's what they're paid to do, but it's peoples' lives. I can't believe it I'm so, so sorry :hugs:

I'm not surprised you are stressed with the move, it is always hard-going. You will get there in the end and it will all be better once you're in :hugs:

No, my temp went down a bit this morning :( So annoying. Oh well. I am still not keen on getting pregnant with an egg much past CD20 so we might have to call it a day on this cycle soon. I will just double up my dose next cycle and hope it does the trick.

How's it going?? Do you think you ovulated yet? I think my sister is going to appeal the decision. She got to see her kids this weekend so that made her happy. I am quitting my job in the morning. I am so nervous.

I really, really hope her appeal is successful. How on earth was he able to prove he was a good father, didn't you say he wasn't a particularly nice man or something? Really hope she doesn't have to wait too long to get another hearing.

How did quitting go???

No, not ovulated yet :( So frustrated. I am CD25 today and still nothing. Useless.

Oh no! I am so sorry. I wonder if they should increase the dosage.

Her ex-husband is a bad man. I don't like him at all. I have been trying to help her find a lawyer. I quit yesterday and it went pretty well :) My boss said he hated to see me go.

Aww well it's nice to know you will be missed and are appreciated :) When is your last day?

Hope you guys find a good lawyer...is your sister in Texas too?

CD27 today and still nothing. I just got back from having my blood taken but I know the result is going to be negative! Yeah, next cycle I will be taking 100mg so hopefully that will be enough. FX

When will you get your blood results?? We are moving to Texas in the morning :)

My sister is in Arkansas I am going to miss her :(

They said to ring back in a week. I know it'll be negative tho.

Oh I bet she is going to miss you too :( I hope she has other people around to rely on :hugs:

Good luck for tomorrow!! Hope you all settle in quickly x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->