2012 TTC chat

Sorry I have been so busy unpacking. My husband started his job today. I am still trying to get everything sorted. How are you doing??

Hey :) No worries, I thought you might be offline for a while! How was the move? How is the new house? Hope your DH's first day went well! Kids ok?

I am alright...still really annoyed as I am still waiting to OV. :growlmad: My chart is looking a bit crazy, not sure what's going on! Just have to wait it out...

Oh no :( I am sorry. The higher dose should do the trick! The kids are doing great and we love our new house! It is much bigger than our old house which is good because we needed the room. He liked his first day. Right now he's just doing training and he said it was boring haha. I hope you ovulate soon so you can start your new cycle :)

Yay I'm glad you're all happy in your new home :) Haha training on new jobs is always a bit boring :)

Well I'm not sure what's going on with me but I'm pretty sure I have ovulated now :) Just not sure which day! Either CD28 or CD31. Really not sure. I had a random, really low temp on CD31. If I discard it, then FF says CD28. If I leave it in, then FF says CD31. It's annoying because if I ovulated on 28 then we're in with a chance, but if it was 31 then definitely no chance! It also means I won't know exactly when to expect AF or when I can test. Grrr. But at least I know the end of this cycle is in sight :)

Yay!! I am glad you ovulated! If you aren't pregnant this time you said they were raising your dose? I have my fingers crossed for you!!

Yes, if it's not worked this time then I get to double my dose from 50mg to 100mg. FX that'll be enough.

I hope I am 7dpo today and not 4...wish I knew for sure! I have been having some symptoms but don't want to think about it too much. I might let myself test a week on Saturday as I should either be 13 dpo or 16 dpo so hopefully either way I will be able to see if I have a positive....

Oh you will have to let me know :) That would be so great if you are pregnant!!

Of course I will let you know!! This is going to be a long week. My latest theory is that the clomid may have caused some cysts. I've been cramping and actually been quite uncomfortable, kind of feeling heavy at times if that makes sense. It does feel like something is going on in there, but I don't want to let myself think it could be a pregnancy :wacko:

Awww Smiler I hope this is it for you! My friend had cysts that hurt her. They ended up putting her on birth control to shrink them. I had painful ovulation and my ovaries hurt after I got pregnant with the fertility pills so it may be a good sign!

Ah yeah that's what I'm worried about, I looked up cysts and clomid and saw that a lot of women were told to stop for a couple of months. Of course that is the safest action but it would be sooooo frustrating. But it is v. interesting to know you had ovary pain even on your pregnant cycle, I have just been telling myself it would be cysts OR pregnancy, but didn't think about it being both. I did have a cyst with my first pregnancy, but it didn't cause me any problems this early on.

How is everything going with you? All unpacked now? How is Madison doing, have you had more appointments?

I am crossing my fingers it is a pregnancy! :) That would be wonderful news! So you will test next Saturday?

Everything is going well here. We have about 5 boxes left we need to unpack but we are procrastinating haha. Madison is doing better now. She was sick all last week. She had an upper respiratory infection. I am not even sure how she got it :( Poor thing. When I took her in she weighed 11lbs 8oz! She is growing so fast. I have a picture of her in her halloween outfit. Let me upload it for you :)

Madison Halloween.jpg

I think if you click it you can enlarge it :) My mom bought her that outfit

Oh my gosh she is so big already!!! Awwww!! I love her little leggings they are so cute :) I hope she is over all the illnesses. Great she is putting on lots of weight though despite everything it sounds she is doing well :)

Thank you I hope it is a pregnancy too!! I keep swinging between thinking I am and I'm not. I hate the 2WW. Yeah I will see how I'm feeling and test on Sat or Sun.

Haha yeah whenever we move house there is always something left unpacked for at least a couple of months :D

Oh no!!! Well don't give up it could still happen :) You are doing a higher dose next cycle if you aren't pregnant?? Well we really got an expensive rent house so I have been looking for jobs to help us out. :(

Aw Sunshine, another job?? Not full time I hope? Are you close enough for family to help you out with the kids?

Yeah I know I tested a bit early but even so I'm not feeling it! Yes, will double up to 100mg next cycle x

My husband wants me to stay home until March. I would love to but don't want us to be broke :(

My mom lives 2 hours away :( have you tested again?

That is tricky... I know it's hard when money is tight and I don't know how tough things are for you but how lovely would it be to spend the next 5 months. I hope you can.

No not tested again, agreed with DH to wait til at,least Sunday. Really don't think I am but that is ok...kind of ;)

My friend is taking Clomid. She just finished her first round and got a BFN. She was soo upset. She has been sending me text messages everyday confiding in me since I went through the whole fertility thing. I really want it to happen for her and you both :) I already miss being pregnant... How crazy is that?? I went through this with my son too. They call it baby blues. I have been working out lately. I started Monday and have worked out everyday including today. I am so out of shape! I have to get back to my original size or I will be stuck buying new clothes :dohh:

Fingers crossed for Sunday testing!!! :happydance:

Oh sorry to hear about your friend :( Did she wait right til AF was due before testing? I sometimes think in a way it's better to do it a bit early, like 12 dpo or something, so you can get your mind set before you have to deal with AF rearing her ugly face.

Aww that is sad and lovely that you miss being pregnant! I guess it must be really weird hey. Planning a third already??

Congrats on all the working out, that's great! I've been so bad recently, but this week we just started going to the gym again so got to try and keep it up. Do you go to a gym, or work out at home? I quite like doing DVDs too, they can be quite good :)

Having said all that about early testing I am stating to feel the pressure a little...I'm either 15 dpo or 12 dpo and it's these last couple of days that are proving to be quite hard. I have been having awful heartburn the last few days, it's horrid :( But I know this can all be down to the clomid. Argh!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->