2012 TTC chat

If you saw it flickering, that is a wonderful sign!! I don't know if it will ease your mind any but I kept taking pregnancy tests to just make sure my lines were still dark. Although I know it is a little expensive to keep doing that. I got a box of 3 and would take one every week until my scan lol. I'm crazy :) My nausea came and went with Madison. Some days I felt great and other days I was throwing up at work. It was weird. I am nervous about starting my period but I told my husband it would be completely nuts for me to just become fertile all the sudden. That seems a little crazy to me haha!

Sunshine how are you feeling?! AF should be here tomorrow, yes? I hope she arrives!!!!

I've been feeling a lot better for about a week now, which is nice but it also worries me!! I know the scan came back fine on Friday so that does ease my mind a little, but I just worry that 9 weeks is too early to start feeling better. Although I was dry-heaving this morning (nice!) but I think that's because I didn't eat regularly yesterday, woke up really hungry today which in turn made me feel weird and set off my gag reflex. I don't know. Worry worry worry! I'm still quite tired though which is good.

I jsut had my first midwife appt this morning. Nothing very exciting happens at the first visit, I've been through it twice before! But I was worried I'd get told off for taking aspirin, but she was totally fine with it, so that's nice :)

How are you? Are the kids totally better now?

Oh Smiler thats great!! Dont worry about feeling sick. I didn't feel sick with Lane. I had two days I was nauseated that was it lol. I hope my period comes. My husband is worried and said we can't afford another baby. I told him yeah no crap! :) this should be a good lesson for me and him to be more careful. The kids are much better thank you. I said I wasn't going to apply for anymore jobs lol but I found a really good one so I went ahead and applied.

Oh wow, good luck for this new job. What is it?

Gosh, just 2 days of feeling sick, that's amazing! I hear they say the more sick you feel the more likely it is you're having a girl. That's true for you, wasn't it? But then I keep eating salt and vinegar crisps and apparently that's a sign it's a boy!

FX for you for tomorrow! Do you feel like AF is on the way??

Yeah I was way more sick with Madison :) I craved spicy foods with her. No feelings or signs of AF but praying she shows up! The job is a Human Resource Generalist for a big cable company over here. The company is Suddenlink, they do residential and business cable, internet and security systems. Pays really well!

Any sign of AF today Sunshine? Hope so!

Ooh the job sounds like it would be a great opportunity :) Is it full or part time?

We've decided to pay for another scan, so going to ring this private clinic I found later and hopefully they can get us in for next Friday :)

I just got up and still no sign of AF but hopefully she will show up sometime today. The job is full-time. I am really hoping I get it. I think doing another scan is a great idea and will help ease your mind :)

FX she shows!

What's the closing date for applications, have you sent yours off yet?

I rang the clinic today, we have an appt on Thurs 24th :)

That's great Smiler! Not too far off either. How are you feeling. I bought a test at the store and it came back negative so that is good!

I submitted my application Sunday online. Hopefully I hear something :)

Phew! Think this is the first time I've said on here I'm pleased you got a bfn :)

Have been feeling a little sick today but not as bad as it has been before. I can't help but think I'm being a real wuss this time, I'm falling behind in work and having to have a nap at least once a day! DH just told me to 'man up' :D

FX you hear back soon!

Ohhh...how wonderful Smiler.:happydance::happydance:.I can't believe u are pg at last and am sooooo happy for u!i really really am....

I ve bn away from the forums as usual...I didn't want to believe I was m/c ring...bt it happened...

When did u find out?will just go backwards into the posts and c....all the best

I am very glad it was negative :) I was beginning to get alittle worried. Today would be about 10dpo if I ovulated the day I thought I did but I figured it would still show up if I was pregnant. You aren't being a wuss :) Pregnancy is exhausting! Especially when you try to work on top of it. I almost fell asleep at my desk many times haha.

Am doing well too....nothing much really only I just found out hat am pg again....not sure whether to get excited or not...at least not yet...

How r sunshine?hor come u r suspecting u r pg?not preventing at all?lol

Mmleo! So great to hear from you again. You are pregnant? Congratultions :hugs: how far along? It's hard to be excited after a mc. I'm 9+1 and took me a long time to feel happy. I feel better after having a scan but the fear never really goes away....got everything crossed for you.

Sunshine I am glad for you it was bfn did DH collapse with relief ;)

Hey Smiler..I sh'd be 5w1d..I only tested 2 days ego..am not even sure I want to go for blood work..just in case it turns out like last time.

Congrats to u too Smiler.,did u check ur hcg?is so how much was it?

Oh I'm not surprised you're worried :hugs: Have you seen a doc at all?

I didn't get any bloods done, it's not really something they do in the UK as standard. I just had to wait for a scan when I was 8+4 to check things were looking ok. I know it's scary but prob best to go along sooner rather than later so they can keep an eye on you considering your history. Also I saw your msg about feeling really really tired - you could be anaemic or something? They might check your iron for you x

Wow you two are both pregnant!!! So exciting!

Mmleo no we haven't been preventing because I have never been fertile but my periods have returned since having Madison and are exactly 28 days so Dr warned me to be careful... No AF yet but really not too worried as I am still breastfeeding so maybe it is just delayed or something

Smiler u could be so right,I just remembered that I hv a history with anaemia...that alone will take me to c the doc tmoro or as soon as I can..I hve always taken pre-natal vitamins so I don't think I could be that bad..am really tired though...the kind where u really don't want to get off the couch at all..but again it feels exactly like it does when I ve just had an hcg shot...

Sunshine...u just made me laugh...u don't really think breast feeding will prevent pg?remember these things only appear when not expected...at least u sh'd avoid the fertile days...i still can't believe I got pg twice in 3 cycles...

AF is due for me on the 24th, i had light spotting at the beginning of last week and i've had mild cramps ever since, 2 BFNs so far. I'm holding out for the 24th to test again, hoping for a BFP!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->