2012 TTC chat

I think I can feel mine change too...and it quite impossible/unconfortable to tuck in which makes me look pg..am sure others can't see that.

Tday I managed to go into the kitchen n make some food n eat it...which was i couldn't do..I hope things are ok.morning sickness can't just disappear like that...can they?

R u almost on wk12?i think u Rilke 4 wks ahead of me...lucky u.R u having a scan then too?

Sunshine-how r u doing?kids ok?

Yeah ms can totally do that. I felt awful for ages then one day,I was like, I MUST eat! Ate loads, nearly twice as much as DH :)

Yeah have a scan on weds I will be 12+2. Looking forward to it but scared too :S

Hi ladies! Been a busy week :) Smiler I didn't get the job :( but I am thankful to be bringing some extra money in. Sounds like things are going great with both pregnancies! Madison is sick again. Just got back from the Dr. She has a cold and both ears are infected. Poor baby stays sick. 133 heartbeat is perfect for how far along you are!

Hi sunshine:hi: sorryu didn't get the job,I didnt even know u decided to go back to work..I missed that.and sorry ur lito Madison isn't well,unfortunately that happens a lot with young ones.hope she gets better.

Smiler u r so close to 12wks,we pray and hope everything is fine..

It looks like morning sickness is fading,I still hate the smell of everything,I hve to buy new deodorant every chance I get,DH doesn't wear his anymore..bless him.I still hve to suck on a lemon all day long,helps with the weird taste..

Does anyone know why my hands are peeling?forgot to ask my dr..could it be that I don't drink as much water?i hate the taste now,used to be my fav thing..

Oh Sunshine I'm so sorry you didn't get the job :( Are you going to keep looking or just leave it for a while now? How is Madison doing? Infected ears sounds very painful, poor little thing :hugs: I hope she is on the road to recovery!

Mmleo omg how do you stand to suck on lemons :) But if it makes you feel better then fair enough! I hope your smell issue goes away soon, mine has faded a lot now but certain things still get me. I think for me it started to fade around 9-10 weeks so hopefully not too much longer for you! How has your sickness been, has it come back? I hadn't been sick for ages then Friday I woke up and had to dash to the loo, so weird.

I had a really funny turn this morning, I was doing the washing up then suddenly felt really hot and out of breath and a bit dizzy. I had to go and sit with my head between my legs and I was sweating for no reason at all. It passed after a few minutes but it freaked me out a little bit I honestly thought I was going to faint! That's never happened before :wacko:

So I am 12 weeks today :) Happy but scared. Scan is at 9:10am on Weds and so scared of getting in there and finding there's something wrong with the baby, or no heartbeat :( I just want everything to be ok so badly. We are hoping to be able to share the news after the scan, I just really want to tell people and be happy!!

Oh Mmleo I forgot to say I don't know anything about the peeling hands but I was just surfing and came across a thread where quite a few ladies are experiencing the same thing so I guess it's just those pesky hormones again :)

Hey there!i totally feel u abt the scan..think positive,I really think it helps.also if u hve the symptoms it is almost 100% sure things are still going great..I can't wait to hear the good news on wed.r u going to tell p'ple right away?
Sorry abt what happened to u..it feels like maybe u were pushing urself too hard or were hungry?

The sickness is there,not as bad as bfore,the smells are still as bad coffee is the worst right now,I hve to leave the pot outside!i hve to train my boy to us the toilet coz I can't deal with potty anymore!the best part other than the lito bean...is my boobs!the're getting huge!lol

Am so happy for ur 12wks!congs..may all stay well!

Tee hee hurrah for big boobs :D

Well all I'd done this morning was eat, shower, stick on some laundry and do the washing up so not exactly herculean tasks :) But yeah it felt like I was doing too much. I guess you just have to listen to your body and do what it needs.

Good luck with the toilet training!! How old is your boy now? I think is good to get it done now, my sis left it really late with my niece as she couldn't be bothered when she was pregnant, then found herself with a newborn and a trying to train a toddler. Was hard work for her!

Yeah, our parents already know, but if we get the OK on weds then will start to tell the rest of the family. I'm really looking forward to telling everyone, just hope everything is ok x

That could more than u think..my boy is 2n 8 months,and most days all I do is go n pick him up from school and after that am exhausted..and I just hve to rest!

How many scans hve u had by the way?am tempted to go for another one bfore 12wk..i hope I can wait,coz it'll feel like a waste of money if I go at 10wks the go back two wks later...unless I go at 10wks then 13!

Yeah I guess I'm just a little surprised at how much rest I've been needing (and I just woke up from a nap haha). I thought it could just be me wussing out because I work at home and can sleep whenever I want to. With my other 2 pregnancies I was tired but not this tired, and I managed a huge commute to and from work, on top of an 8 hour day. Do not know how I did it!!

I've had 2 scans already. They gave me a reassurance scan when I was 8+4 (should've been earlier but Christmas got in the way!) then we paid for a private scan when I was 10+3. On Weds I'll be 12+2 so basically exactly 2 weeks since my last scan, but it really does not feel like it. Our private scan feels like it was a million years ago!

I will def go for the 10 or 11wks the 2-3wks later...but again I I happen to c my tummy growing maybe I'll just wait until 12.right now I keep touching n c If I can feel anything..bt I guess it is way too early.
Do u feel anything at all?by touching?glad u could hve ur naps.am trying to enjoy my last days of sleeping on the stomach,I won't be able to...soon

I am a living proof of how different pregnancies can be...with my son..didn't get sick or tired.,ate all I could find,I could still drive,dance and entertain at 8 months..I has the most beautiful skin too and this time am actually breaking out..!

Wow you can see your tummy growing already? I can't really tell, I've always had a bit of a flab bump beneath my belly button that just will never go away no matter how healthy I eat or how much exercise I do :D So to me when I feel my tummy it just feels like fat :) DH says he can see a difference but I can't. I don't look at myself in the mirror that much though so that's probably why.

Someone told me that their doctor said the more pregnancies you have, the worse you feel each time. I don't know how true that is generally but seems to be right for us three :D

:hi:
What I meant was if I can c my tummy growing,there would be no reason to go for a 10wk scan..but I can I actually feel something in there,it is a bit harder when I am on my back.

I also was doing a lot of reading last nite and it is true that we show sooner the more pregnancies bt some say it is the bloating more than anything else and I agree..and if that's the case I am so bloated!i look abt 4 months!

Good luck with ur scan tday lady..!i hope all goes well,can't wait to hear all abt it.x

Scan went great! PHEW!

Can't believe the difference between the 10 and 12 week scans. Baby has gone from 36mm to 59mm which isn't quite double but the development is so crazy I can't believe it! S/he was jumping around a little bit and put their arm up for a little wave at one point :)

I just told my sister and she was so happy for us it was really sweet. My mum is going to be telling her sisters when she sees them later and I just texted my brother, and emailed the scan pics to the family. Not sure exactly when we're going to start telling friends, but it is just so nice to start rolling out the news.

Maybe next week I will be brave and put a ticker in my siggie instead of the link to my ov chart haha :)

Aww hope your bloat goes down! Can be so uncomfortable x

Ohhhh am sooo happy!:happydance:i can totally c that in my head now..wow..it sounds like u just told the whole family!!so so happy for u!did ug et some sleep at all last nite?i don't know if I would on the day bfore..what did u see at week 10?
Congrats again :hugs:

Put the ticker that shows the development of the baby..I will do that when am past wk 12..

Thanks Mmleo! Ha no I did not get much sleep last night...but then I've not been sleeping well the last week or so, I really need to start doing some exercise now I know things are ok. The last few days I had horrid dreams about bleeding which freaked me out :( I felt sick this morning but not sure if that was nerves or MS. DH and I both just tried to mentally prepare ourselves for bad news which I know isn't very positive but letting yourself believe the best then find out the worst is hard :/

At 10 weeks they def look like babies, but they're still quite out of proportion so the head was quite large and still had a touch of the 'alien' about it haha :) Today the head is still bigger than the body but it's all starting to even out more, and we could really see the profile and just looks more like a baby. The legs are longer and bent at the knee now, whereas at 10 wks they were still small enough to just be floating around freely :)

Yes, that's the ticker I want...not sure how you find them and add them to your siggie though? Am going to wait til am def in the 2nd tri too, which FX will be Monday x

Sorry I went straight to sleep!oh how I enjoyed my nap!Well,will just pray that I hve enough patience to wait till after wk 12.

U find someone who hs the ticker u like,click on it,that takes u straight to the base n fill in ur details,and there sh'd be options on how to copy it as ur signature..hope that helps

Haha hope you enjoyed your nap I'm sure you needed it :) What with all the excitement of the scan yesterday and telling family I didn't get around to doing any work and ended up just going back to bed :D

Ah right, that makes sense about the ticker, thanks :)

Sunshine.....you ok? Gone awfully quiet the last few days, hope everything is alright xx

So sorry girls! Been missing lately. My son has been sick and we have been in the process of getting new furniture. And this weekend my mom and stepdad came in and we went shopping all weekend. It was nice to get out of the house. Sounds like both pregnancies are still going great!! So glad your scan went well Smiler! Sounds like one healthy sticky bean!!!

Nice to hear from you Sunshine :) Sorry Lane has now been sick too! Same thing as Madison? Did you get some nice furniture?

I have been cramping a bit today...I know it's normal but it still freaks me out! It must be a growth spurt or something but it's so unnerving x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->