2012 TTC chat

Sorry abt Lane sunshine.hope he gets better..and Madison's ear infection?hope she is better too.

Smiler..sorry u r cramping..r u better now?am sure it is the normal changes..

Yeah I'm ok thanks Mmleo :) I don't like it but I suppose we have to put up with it?! Also I've had a lot of work on today so just been sat at my desk for the last 6 hours so prob not helping!

How are you?

Am fine thx,finally got up n went to do my hair.,and looking forward to a really long deep sleep tnite.

Glad u r ok too.maybe u sh'd take breaks.,we don't want any cramping(just in case that caused them)

Gd nite

It appears Lane has a cold like Madison had. His was not as severe because Madison had double ear infections but Lane had tubes put in his ears so he doesn't really get ear infections anymore. Smiler, the cramping is totally normal :) It always worried me too. Mmleo when is your scan or did you already have it? I need to go back and read all that I missed haha :) I don't know if you can see the same ads as me when you load babyandbump but have you seen the one for the Brazil Butt Lift? That is the workout I am doing! So ironic it is advertised on here lol.

Butt lift sounds wow!let mr log out n in gain n c the advert..I was doing lots of squats too,am not sure if that's safe right now though..

Will dedicate tday to googling abt work out during pregnancy!

Hahahahaha brazilian butt lift :D Amazing! That is the scarily-clever internet, whatever you google or look up, any site with ads tailor the ads to what you've been searching. At the moment, my banner is showing ads for log cabins because I was looking to see how much it costs to get a log cabin in your garden as an office :D

That's good news Lane wasn't too sick but must've been a really hectic week for you Sunshine!

Mmleo I don't think you should be doing squats :/ DH used to be a personal trainer, and when I was pg before and actually bothering to exercise, he told me to stop. I think you're not meant to do ab crunches either. I'm going to find a pregnancy exercise DVD because the prenatal class I was going to join has shut down :(

Thanks Sunshine, it's nice to know from someone who's experienced pregnancy fully that cramping is ok! It was bothering me a bit this morning too but I'm keeping calm :D It's a good sign baby is growing I guess.

Hello ladies!how hv u bn?God Smiler I wish I was u right now..I cant wait to be 12wks..it seems like time doesn't move at all!How r the symptoms coming for u?

2 days ago it felt like my boobs arent as sore..it worried me a litle,but again even though the nausea isn't as bad,I get sick I think on a daily basis for almost a week..that reassures me.

Right now I need to google the foods that doesn't cause any gas(TMI)..coz it is bad!

How r ur babies sunshine?

Mmleo I feel for you! Time crawled for me too. Am 13 weeks today, not sure if that puts me in the 2nd tri or not. Different websites say different things - 12, 13 and 14 all being disputed! What did you ladies do?

Well I thought my symptoms had gone but I was quite sick this morning. Partly because I didn't eat properly yesterday and when I get too hungry I gag. It's now 5pm and I've basically been in bed all day as I've not been sleeping too well and also had some shocking neck and back pain. I don't like doing it but I just had to take some paracetemol. I know it's ok to take but I still feel bad doing it. Thankfully I have the chiropractor this week so FX he can help me.

Mmleo my boobs haven't hurt at all this entire pregnancy! I get the occasional twinge but they're not constantly sore. Sorry you are still sick but it is reassuring isn't it :D

Sunshine how's everything with you?

Hi..wow!13 wks already?doing well Smiler..whenever I get confused by the the trimester..I go by the months(3months from LMP)personally I think at 12wks is still too early.either way 13wk....yay!!!

Sorry abt ur neck n back..did paracetamol help?and pliz don't go hungry..at the moment I don't like any food but I do my best to eat something..

I still think I'll go for another scan soon,maybe mid next week...I feel like I need to know.

Sunshine,I really hope the kids are feeling better..x

Thanks Mmleo :) Thankfully today the neck and back seem to be a lot better. Yeah I always make sure I eat, just Sunday was a funny day because FIL cooked a big Sunday lunch that really filled me up so I couldn't eat anything for the rest of the day, and just had toast at about 7pm that evening. I knew I would be sick the next day because if I eat that early and not very much, by the time I wake up I've gone 11 or 12 hours with no food and it just totally mucks me up!

I think going for a scan is a good idea if you can get an appointment. It helped me to stay calm before the 12 week one, though in the days running up to it I was still nervous. But it was good to feel more confident overall :)

Yeah I think I'll count Monday as the start of the 2nd tri. I still feel like I'm too early to go into it!

Hey...I almost didn't recognise u with ur new ticker..was wondering which page am on..nice one!It is nice to c how big ur baby will be each week.

The hospital I go to(i think most private ones)I dont hve to book way in advance,I don't even hve before,I just walk in n pay.I have two options the cheaper one,I hve to hve a full blader...I hate that but I think that's where I will go.

Can u feel anything when u touch ur stomach yet?

Tee hee :) I really like my ticker...was too nervous to put one up before now but it's really nice to have it :)

That's good you can just walk in and pay! If that option was here I would be there every week probably, lol. I don't mind the full bladder ones...what's the other option, a vaginal one? I don't like those very much!

Hm still not really sure what I can feel, which I know sounds so stupid. DH says my tummy is getting firmer and is definitely a bump rather than bloat or fat :D But to me it just feels more like the water retention/bloat I get around the time of AF so still don't think it's a bump :) However my clothes are starting to get uncomfortable so I might be heading towards belly bands already as I can't wear my jeans anymore :(

Both options can be vaginal or abdominal,the difference is the cheaper one is the old fashioned when the other is so high tech it is almost like an operation room and it is almost 4times more expensive.But she can see everything in there..she is so good too.I only see her when I have an appt with the dr.

Ur dh is probably right,it becomes firmer.the reason I can feel something I guess is coz I am so used to self examine as I hve a history of cysts...large ones too.,I could always tell when something Is up....

If u Go on ur back,am sure u'll feel something...I guess I just like poking myself!lol

Does the page look different to u too or is it something I did?

Page looks fine to me! What did you do??

Did you decide about which scan to get?

I hve come for the cheaper one,am just here waiting..a little prayer for me pliz.x

Hi Ladies! Looks like things are still coming along nicely! Smiler so happy to see you approaching that 14 week mark!! So awesome! And Mmleo already almost 10 weeks. Time sure does fly! My hubby and I booked a trip this weekend. We are going overnight to Shreveport, LA. I am so excited but so scared at the same time as I have never left Madison before for longer than a few hours! Can't believe she will be 6 months old on Friday!

Good luck Mmleo :hugs: Any news yet?

Oh a trip away will be lovely Sunshine! You guys definitely deserve a little private time what with all the overtime DH has been doing and you having your hands full with poorly kids :( I'm sure Madison will be totally fine, who is looking after the kids for you?

Looking forward to Monday but also kind of dreading it!! We were undecided on when to tell friends, but today we decided once I was def in the 2nd tri (still not sure if I am or not yet?!) we would start telling friends. For some reason I'm a bit nervous about it! I think part of me quite likes having not many people know. Usually people want to shout it from the roof tops but this time I'm happy with hardly anyone knowing. I think part is just still nerves and silly superstition that something will go wrong once we start telling people :/

Hello sunshine!glad u've bn well.A trip for just two of u sounds really good!i'd love one of those but just for me...!Madisson is 6months already?time does fly!hoping there doing better ofcoz.Who is babysitting for u when u r away?

How r u Smiler?

Scan went well,I heard the heart n saw it too.The lady had no idea what she was doing,no wonder it is cheap..I could tell she new to the whole thing.,but at least my bean is doing good and measuring bigger too but again I can really be so sure.Now I can relax for another 3wks.
Msickness still there,still no appetite,still just want to stay on the couch.i hate the smell of our house,especially our bedroom..hope things get better.

Hurrah! I'm so pleased everything went well at your scan Mmleo :) Shame she didn't quite know what she was doing, but hearing the hb is just great isn't it :)

OMG you are the same as me, I hate the smell of our house too! If it's not the smell of the laundry driving me mad, it's just the general house 'smell'. I swear DH smells of it too and I don't like it :wacko:

Apart from that though I'm fine thanks :) Had a lovely energy spurt yesterday that I hoped would last but it didn't, haha. Had to nap again today but generally feeling so much better. Went shopping today and got myself some comfy jeans and a pretty, loose dress that'll see me through for a few weeks. Seeing my sister soon, hoping she has an old belly band I can borrow so I can get back into my skinny jeans too :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->