2012 TTC chat

Aww Sunshine I'm sure in time Lane and Madison will be great friends :) All kids fight, I just hope that if we have another one, then our two will be good friends when they're adults. My brother and sister used to fight like cat and dog but now they get on great. DH has a sister too and now they're adults they're good friends :)

Haha thank you for the compliment!! I think that photo makes me look slimmer than I really am :) Before I got pregnant I was a bit overweight - could've done with losing half a stone maybe but I never bothered lol. But I am actually really pleased with my weight gain so far. I've gained just under 9 pounds and I'm 21 weeks so I think that's ok.

How are you finding the diet, is it easy to do?

Hello there!I can't believe ho fast time is going..smiler at 22wks already?wow!Previous post makes me realise I hvent told u how cute ur bump is..I was so busy trying to upload mine which failed ofcoz...how is everything going?

I feel so pregnant especially coz even before I eat my tummy is as big...it is a good feeling!and when I can't lift my son out of the bath like I usually do..and I don't think he's put on that much weight since.

How r u sunshine?the kids?

Hi ladies, hope all is well. I have been out of town over the last week. Wed and Thurs we went to my moms because my husband is off. Wed night she watched the kids and we went out for a few hours. It was so nice to have the break. Then I spent the next three days at my best friend's house and took the kids. She has two kids also so they play well. Lane had an accident though while we were there. He was running and playing with her 8 year old boy and he tripped and fell into the metal pole on their trampoline. We ended up having to go to the emergency room and get stitches in his mouth. That was so scary for poor Lane and me. I had to help hold onto him while they numbed his mouth and tried to sow it up. It just broke my heart into a million pieces. I am sure it won't be the last time he gets hurt but I just can't believe he had to have stitches. It was awful :( And during the time they were working on him, he just kept screaming mama help me please, I have never had my heart break so bad :(

God I hve tears in my eyes just reading that..that must hve bn a bad experience..I am so sorry u had to go thru that sunshine :hugs:..and yes accidents happen but again I hope u don't go thru that ever again!how is he doing now?and u?did u manage to explain that I. Had to be done?

Oh Sunshine :hugs: How is Lane doing? I hope he is ok. That sounds pretty bad and I'm not surprised you found it hard to watch him in pain. Truly awful. Hope he has bounced back from the experience :hugs:

Hi girls, he is doing much better. When he hit the pole his tooth went through his lip so he has a pretty nasty sore on the inside of his mouth as well as the outside. But the one inside his mouth hurts him when he eats so I can't give him anything with salt or spices and mainly just soft foods for now. It is healing nicely though. Mmleo after we got done he wouldn't even hug me he said No! He thought I let them hurt him :( But later that night it was if it never happened. Thank goodness he won't remember any of this!

How are the pregnancies coming along??

They forget pretty quickly..thank God he is getting better..I actually thought the salt helps with the healing..i dont know where i got that from.when my son was younger I would let his father hold him for injections,didn't want to be the bad guy..bt now I kinda won't trust anyone with him...

MIL is around for a few weeks,I love hving her around,the boy adores her n they really keep each other company which gives me time to rest.

Pregnancy coming along v well,a week ago I started felling the baby kick that can be felt on the outside...I love it,don't hve to spend my days wondering what's going on in there any more,he lets me know when he is awake..!

How r u smiler?u must be really busy..hope all is well x

So glad to hear lane is on the mend! That's so sad he thought you let them hurt him but kids forget and always come back to mamma :)

Mmleo that's great you get to rest when MIL is there :) and yay for the strong kicks! It's so cool, I love it :)

All fine with me, just really enjoying it at the mo! I am quite busy with work but it's all good. We started getting stuff given to us which is such a help, saving us loads. People are so generous, they can't wait to pass on their baby stuff!

Well girls I don't know how to tell you this.... it appears I am pregnant! I am in complete and utter shock! You know I quit breastfeeding last month. My period was due today and didn't show after taking two different tests, they were both positive. I am very confused at the moment. First of all I am not supposed to be fertile and second of all we didn't really want anymore children and if we did we didn't want them this close together :( I want to be happy but I am so scared and worried and 100 other things right now. I know it is very early in the game and anything could happen but I have never conceived naturally so this is very weird to me. I guess God had other plans for our family! I have scheduled a dr appt for next week. I couldn't wait to share this with you ladies although I know things are still up in the air for now. I guess I will know more when I go to the Dr :) Hope you are both doing well!!!

Sunshine! Oh my god! Wow what a shock! I know it's hard for you and have so many things to worry about but I still want to say congratulations :hugs: My jaw did hit the floor tho!! It'll take some getting used to and is totally understandable to feel scared, don't feel bad :hugs: when do you see the doc? Xx

My dr appt is Wed morning. I took another test this morning and it was even lighter than yesterdays so I am starting to worry that maybe this isn't going to stick? But if it doesn't then that was what was supposed to happen I guess. My tests are very faint. I will upload a picture

:wacko: I still can't believe all of this

Attachments

• 2013-04-27_07-41-10_954 (1).jpg
    2013-04-27_07-41-10_954 (1).jpg
    11.4 KB · Views: 2
It is light, but still strong enough for me to see on a small pic (am on phone). I think it depends how early you are as constant testing in the very early days can give varied results as the HCG isn't at a high enough concentration yet. Try not to worry. Take deep slow breaths, works for me! And to have the faith that one way or another things will work out and you will cope xxx

To be perfectly honest, my husband and I are both very overwhelmed and completely blown away by this whole thing. He looked at me today and said I am so sorry, I never thought we would have to worry about something like this. I told him it wasn't his fault and how could we know? I have always been infertile so this is definitely a shock. He is scared and so am I seeing as though we barely have enough finances to raise two children much less three but if that is what happens then we will have to manage. My lower back has been killing me all day and I have had some cramping almost as if AF is about to show up. I assume if I end up starting my period in the next few days this would be considered a chemical pregnancy. We have decided if this doesn't stick, we will be using proper birth control from now on LOL I guess either way I am excited that for once I did get pregnant on my own :)

Well I retested again this morning with a digital and a first response and they are both positive. Looks like I am really pregnant. I am so shocked and scared, it is hard to be excited but maybe that will change.

Hope all is going well with your pregnancies! I never thought I would be back on here as pregnant lol

Sorry for the blurry picture. My phone takes awful pictures!

Attachments

• 2013-04-28_04-50-01_755.jpg
    2013-04-28_04-50-01_755.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 1
Aw hun :hugs: I can totally see why you guys are in shock, how could you know. But as you say it is amazing you conceived naturally and it so great. Re money, would you get any more help from the government, you claim some money now don't you?

But I have to say, after everything we've all been thru, how cool is it we all end up pregnant at the same time! :D

All fine with me, 1hr and 10 mins away from being 24 weeks lol :)

Xx

I am on unemployment for the time being but that will be up in July. It was only for 6 months.. bummer :( I think with him being the only one working maybe we could get some assistance but I will have to check into it. You would think we could. I am having some very strong symptoms already which is very odd for me. I have a terrible headache and some nausea already. I hope you don't mind me asking but with your miscarriages, did you have symptoms?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->