2012 TTC chat

Don't mind you asking at all :hugs: I don't recall having symptoms this early, they didn't kick in til about 6 wks I think. But you know my sister just lost a baby and she had symptoms this early. I really don't know if there's any link between symptoms and mc. How are you feeling, still got AF type pains? Xx

So far I just have a headaches and slight nausea. The nurse is supposed to be calling me today to get an idea of my past and what is going on currently then my appt is Wed. I am taking the Metformin still until I can see the Dr. I have taken them in my last pregnancies so I just thought I should do the same this time. But with Madison I had to end up on Progesterone. I just hope they will check my blood levels. The only other part to this that scares me is my C-section was only 8 months ago and the dr said my uterus was extremely thin when they took Madison so I don't know what that means in terms of carrying this baby or if it was just the case with Madison. So naturally I am extremely worried about everything right now :(

Oh gosh yes of course, I totally forgot about your c-section. I'm sure they will check your blood levels, especially because of your history with bleeding in pregnancy. I think you're right to stick with the metformin, you took that the entire 1st tri before didn't you? Have you heard from the nurse yet? FX hun xxx

Thanks Smiler! She called about an hour ago and told me to continue on the Metformin, (Doctor's orders) and they will be doing several blood tests Wed including a progesterone check so I guess I will know more when that blood work comes back. I am super nervous!

Oh my God!i am chocked u hve no idea..and congrats!Maybe am am being childish bt I hve to say it is so exciting to be prego 3 of us at the same time...and it happend naturally!wow!like u said God hs a plan...embrace it...I still can believe it...when I started reading I was a bit scared thinking it was some bad news then it ju st became unexpected...congrats to u both!
By the way u"u got the yr wrong in ur signature..

So..,did u guys hve to discuss whether u want the baby or not??again...Wow!

Thanks Mmleo! LOL I fixed my signature. I got so carried away putting in Madisons bday that I forgot it was 2013 haha. Well I had a tiny bit of spotting this morning. It was a brownish/pinkish color and I called the nurse she said it sounded like implantation spotting. I spotted with both pregnancies so it is hard to tell what is going on. However I don't feel like it is a miscarriage at this point because this is what my test looked like this morning....100MEDIA$IMAG1183.jpg

That is def a stronger line :) Did you leave off testing for a couple of days?

At least you have your tests tomorrow. Sorry for the spotting but if is a progesterone issue again hopefully they will be on top of it asap. Do they give you the results on the same day?

Well the nurse ended up calling me back after our conversation and requested I come in today to get my progesterone checked. They did a beta too. The girl that drew my blood said she was running it "stat" so it should be back today. I should know something in a few hours!

I took a test Sunday and then today and it was quite a bit darker so I guess that is a good sign :)

FX Sunshine let us know when you hear back! Yeah I think that's good it got darker after leaving off testing for a day just to let the HCG build up :)

Sorry u hve to go the spotting again..I hve a belief..if it s happened naturally,things shd run au naturel too.I hope ur tests come back good.Ut test looks darker,I think I'll be fine.How aerly did u start spotting in the past?

I started spotting around this time with Madison so unfortunately I am used to this lol. I have always spotted during my pregnancies. My progesterone came back at a 15 so they went ahead and prescribed me the progesterone supplements. She said it was normal but alittle on the lower side. My beta was 147 and I go back on Thursday for another blood draw to make sure it doubles. She said it needs to be 300 or higher so now I wait until Thursday..... :( This is so overwhelming and scary. I never thought I would be going through all this again. My dr appt is in the morning at 10. They still want to see me. I am going to talk to them about my c-section being so recent and the dr mentioning my uterus was extremely thin. I just hope this doesn't turn into a high-risk pregnancy :(

Oh Sunshine :hugs: :hugs: can see why you feel overwhelmed right now it is a lot to be thinking/worrying about. It's great you got the progesterone supplements so quickly tho, and also you're getting to,see the right ppl and get the right tests done this week. Let us know what the doc says tomorrow re uterus and FX tightly for a good hcg result on thurs xxx

Can I ask you ladies is oain along the under bit of your belly normal? Am guessing is just ligament pain due to growung! Is quite achy! Bump def got bigger the last day or two :)

Agghh the dreaded round ligament pain. I hated that part! If you get up too quickly it's almost like a tugging sensation only it is a little painful. It's all growing pains I bet :) Especially where you are at right now, baby does a lot of growing :)

That's it! Getting out of bed, turning in bed and getting up from sitting is all quite uncomfortable now :)

So sooty sunshine..I hope all goes well in the next few days..I feel for u,hving just gone thru that just a fe w months ago,u don't really want a repeat so soon..those 1st 3 months that go so so slow.i reall hate that.

How is the spotting tday?let us know how the talk with ur dr goes.:hugs:

Thanks girls. I woke up feeling pretty crummy this morning. I can't believe the nausea is already starting this early. That could be from the progesterone pills though. I started them last night. I will let you know how the dr appt goes :)

I just got back from Dr. My first ultrasound is May 21st. They are doing it early because of my history. I go back tomorrow for my second beta level. Hopefully it increases :)

I am hoping it will be about three hours after the blood draw. Yesterday they took my blood at 9am and called me around noon. I will be waiting by the phone that's for sure haha!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->