• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

2013 bfp

Congrats on 27 weeks!!! Do u know what your having? ??
Dani that's great!!! What if u want to keep them?

If they don't go back home then we are first to be able to adopt them.

Afm: nothing to exciting going on here. Did not opk the past few cycles, just kinda over it... Did bd 2 days before i think i ovulated. Hubby and i decided after a year break it was time to start back with a new fertility center. Consult appointment is January 14th. I'm nervous and scared... Hitting the 3 year mark of TTC... never seeing a positive.

We are having a boy. Haven't decided on names yet.

Dannixo, maybe a new FS is just the thing to get the new year going!

I miss getting on here all the time!
My little beauty will be a year old in 15 days!! )':

Me too! I check it every once in a while to see what everyone is up to...

Hi jury I wonder about how ur doing all the time too! Maybe we can be Facebook buds!

Well.. not good news.. :( The fertility doctor said i can not get pregnant naturally. I have polyps and my only tube is no good. Our only option is IVF, which is $15,000 plus meds. Looks like this is the end of the road for us. Atleast now i won't get my stupid hopes up thinking i can get pregnant.

I'm so sorry about the news. Companies really need to start covering IVF with our health care, it's really is just as damaging as other conditions!

Sorry danni..maybe move to Canada for a year??
We were also told we wouldn't get pregnant naturally. ...bam..The month we stopped taking meds amd doing iui.

We tried naturally for a year. 2 years on meds and currently on a year break with no meds. It's not going to happen and we can't afford ivf.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->