• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

2013 bfp

Indeed! I am 7dp2dt today, took a test this afternoon when I got home from work, looks vaguely like a line...

IMG_5126.jpg

Yippee!! I can clearly see the second line! Praying for you!

i totally see it, and I had the girls at work confirm they see it too!!!!!!!!!!! EEEEEEEKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
take another one every day and watch it get darker.
I cant believe this is finally happening! are you temping??

Nah no need to temp :) I will be doing it every day, can't help myself! If it works first time I will be amazed, there's still time for it to be a chemical so I am being very cautious...

well, im hoping this is it for you! I had a very faint at around the same time too..and got darker every day so good luck!

Argh I'm an idiot. Just peed on a stick tonight and it's still faint :-( was hoping it would be darker tonight. Now I'm really worrying about a chemical :-/

no don't do it again in same day.. pee isn't the same at night. first morning urine is best. and 7dpo isn't that much..so.

did they tell you to wait exactly 14 days, bc I know with iui they do since we're taking a hormone or something, I cant remember... that might make the test show up positive..so they wanted us to wait til 14 days past.

Yeah Thursday is my official test day, I tested a week ago tho and it was BFN so the hormone is out of my system.

good. well, then just keep taking a test everyday. but I wouldn't worry about the night ones.. that's just torture! ;)

good girl! now relax.. :) im sure everything will work out for you just fine. make sure you post as soon as you test though!

Yes! I see the positive too. And i second disregard the evening tests. I did the same thing and the afternoon ones werr always lighter

Congrats ladies!!! :)

My baby girl will be 9 months old on October 17th.
I still cant believe its been 9 months already..��

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"