2013 bfp

Lol..oh..bc i was like..ur temps are still high..
Well glad u two are o'ing.. :)
I m still waitibg to see if i will be on metformin or not

AFM: my doctors appointment went great! He was very in depth and through. He pretty much said we wasted our time and money at my old doctor whom we were with for 11 cycles. He said clomid was not for me. He is starting me on fermera for two cycles, if that don't work then two cycles of fermera plus injections and if that don't work off to ivf for us. He said the issues looks like a weight problem to him. I'm under weight and he thinks its tricking my body to not release the hormones to ovulate good. The fermera fixes that so he thinks we could get pregnant fast now. I'm super excited to start my period and try something that may actually work! He said we should of never dont the iui's because they wouldn't of worked anyways because sperm isn't the issues. I thank you all for listening and your thoughts and prayers. I have a no glimmer of hope.

AFM: my doctors appointment went great! He was very in depth and through. He pretty much said we wasted our time and money at my old doctor whom we were with for 11 cycles. He said clomid was not for me. He is starting me on fermera for two cycles, if that don't work then two cycles of fermera plus injections and if that don't work off to ivf for us. He said the issues looks like a weight problem to him. I'm under weight and he thinks its tricking my body to not release the hormones to ovulate good. The fermera fixes that so he thinks we could get pregnant fast now. I'm super excited to start my period and try something that may actually work! He said we should of never dont the iui's because they wouldn't of worked anyways because sperm isn't the issues. I thank you all for listening and your thoughts and prayers. I have a no glimmer of hope.

So happy for u tht ur able to c the light at the end if the tunnel...I'm sure it such a relief to hear the possibilities...I wish u all the best and hope and pray tht u get your beautiful baby to love and hold as soon as possible

Dannixo! I'm so glad to hear this!!!! I really thought it was weird that the last doc had you doing iui's, so I'm not surprised this doc thinks he was dumb! Lol I'm so excited for you!!!!

Girls, I've never seen any kind of a line before. All 3 of these have lines. Tell me I'm not crazy...I only tested bc my temp went up today...
IMG_3420.jpg

OMG I really hope so! I am so skeptical...I'm drinking water now so I can do a long hold and test again...

Omg julie!!! I see them!!!!!!!! sayin a prayer for u right now..please keep us posted... and this is scary..i dreampt the other nigjt that someone was goin to tell me they were preg..but i didnt know them..omg!!!!

Thanks girls!!! I really thought I was out bc of the low prog and my temps starting to go down. The only indicators were cramping with lower back pain around 5-7dpo. Then I had cramping last night and this morning. I only tested bc my temp went back up...I'm still very skeptical and scared though! I really hope this is a sticky bean :)

:-O oh my word!! Wowowowowowowowow!! Can't believe it!! So happy for you!! :bfp: !!!!!!

Julie Julie Julie....soooooooooooooooooo happy for u.....:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Thanks girls!!! Now I just have to wait for it to feel real....lol Maybe after I miss AF officially? Maybe after I see results from bloodwork and see it double? Maybe not until I get my first ultrasound or hear a heartbeat...lol

Thanks girls!!! Now I just have to wait for it to feel real....lol Maybe after I miss AF officially? Maybe after I see results from bloodwork and see it double? Maybe not until I get my first ultrasound or hear a heartbeat...lol

Hahhah sooo exciting...

You said u had more cm too. i really hope this is it for you..testing again tomorrow?

Im skeptical with progesterone too..dannixo had high numbers and bfn..ive seen low numbers and bfps...so i dont hold much weight on progesterone

Yeah, def more cm than normal during the 2ww. One day I had a bm and a ton of creamy cm came out...that's never happened before except for EWCM during O time.
I'm trying to hold my pee right now so I can test...it's been 6 hours. This morning's test was after 4. I will test in the morning too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->