2013 stress free ttc (3 BFPs twin angels)

One that makes me feel stupid. :haha: It's an LG Optimus Elite, just a basic smartphone (I can't believe I just said that, :dohh:). It's Android, which I like. I refuse to own anything Apple. :haha:

So yeah, blonde MM can't figure out how to upload pics from her phone to BnB.

Hmm mine is an Android a HTC but no I do not have a clue how to upload onto BnB from it :dohh:

I have an iPhone (apple lover over here... Posting from iPad!)

Can you download the photo bucket app? That way you can upload to photo bucket and then paste the link here so you can post pics

Hmmm not sure... I'll check on my next break! Good idea, Laura!

Some cute animals!
Here's Gizmo, my first fur baby, when he was a puppy
https://i1164.photobucket.com/albums/q568/lauracostello1988/pooches/a36c23961f3a50d0c0eaca832242c111.jpg

Here's my little Misty when she was a puppy
https://i1164.photobucket.com/albums/q568/lauracostello1988/pooches/4337b4d652f7dd014ac15b51cacfd031.jpg

And here's her sleeping on him when she was little after throwing herself in the lake in Hyde park *eyeroll*
https://i1164.photobucket.com/albums/q568/lauracostello1988/pooches/8d86aaefc90adb55f5d054fe3a189e69.jpg

:haha: I have Photobucket on my phone just remembered :haha: :dohh:

I will post some pic's tomorrow of my furry babies too :thumbup:

I have an Andriod phone but I do own and iPad :thumbup: I am of both worlds :haha:

very cute furbabies laurac.

Mackmomma it tookme ages to work out how to upload photos too but I also use photo bucket now (and also love my iPad) Sorry to hear you've not found your Drs much good, there are so many useless / not bothered ones out there but a few gems amongst them.

I won't be graduating for a while yet, have to wait for AF post mc then want to go and get my nkcells tested but think the key date will end up being right around Xmas / new year so will prob have to wait til Jan so prob won't be ttc again til Feb. But that's ok cus I'm STRESS FREE! Will try and add the jazzy green banner to my signature at some point.

Feb isn't that far away Nicki not really :hugs:

Nope, it sure isn't! My 30th birthday is Feb 5, so TRUST ME, it's not far away AT ALL! :winkwink:

My 33rd is April and that seems like it is just around the corner :wacko:

Laura your furbabies are adorable! As soon as I figure out the Photobucket app thing I'll post pics of my girls, too.

Nicki - I'm not trying until July earliest :) it'll be here before you know it

:hi: How is everyone today?

Hi Twag :hi:
I'm feeling better today, the sickness and other yucky stuff has passed, just a bit achy now. Enjoying watching crappy tv, might have to try and do a bit of work later though.
Hope everyone else is well

:hi: Nicki I am glad you are feeling better today it sounded awful yesterday :hugs: try not to push yourself too hard with the work :thumbup:

Not a lot going on my end just waiting for AF to show up!!

Also I purchased my new 2013 Diary yesterday so I am looking forward to putting all the birthday's etc in it later :thumbup:
Also reading Game of Thrones I didn't watch the TV series but the books are great and I am massively hooked I am on book 5 :thumbup: so I will read some of that in my lunch break too

I have not read the game of thrones books but I LOVED the tv series. I bet the books are fab.

I heard that the TV series was quite risk-ky :haha: the books are good it was hard to get into to begin with but now I can't put it down I have all 7 on my kindle app on my iPad :thumbup: I just find myself needing to know what is going to happen to whom next

I do enjoy reading if I get into a good book I find it so hard to put down!

Last night DH and I started watching Die Hard with a Vengence - I do love Bruce Willis only watched half as we were tired so other half tonight :haha:

Gawd I am bored at work *yawn*

The TV series was a little saucy in places! Are the books not like that? Maybe it was enhanced for tv :)

I didn't realise there was a kindle app for the iPad, oooo I am going to hunt that down now!

I have sorted out my twinkly signature. Looking good.

It is in places but not the whole way through which by the sounds of it it was in the TV series!! :shrug:

Yes there is it is one of the 1st things I downloaded and then I downloaded the 50 Shades of Grey Trilogy :haha: loved those books I liked the story line which is what kept me hooked as I needed to know what was going to happen!

The signature is looking good hun :hugs:

:hi: How is everyone today?

Today is not a great day, feeling rather crappy - starting to take strain again, cant think of anything that can get me out of this mood! My one year wedding anniversary is coming up - not sure what I should do for my hubby!

Any ideas?:help:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->