2013 stress free ttc (3 BFPs twin angels)

Glad you finally get to start a new cycle Ibelieve!! :hugs:

Cd2 for me.

Future nurseries sound great ladies!!
Our next DIY project is dd's bedroom as its still blue as last owners had a son - so we need to "girlify" it.

Oooo what idea's do you have to girlyfy the room? I am very girly girl I would love a little girl - would love a boy too infact one of each :haha:

Cd2 for me.

Our next DIY project is dd's bedroom as its still blue as last owners had a son - so we need to "girlify" it.

My DH refused to entertain any ideas about nurseries etc until I'm good and VERY pregnant... he knows it would devastate me if I get too invested and not have it work out! Once we know a gender we may start talking about it. (That being said, I have to get preggers first).

Cd2 for me.

My DH refused to entertain any ideas about nurseries etc until I'm good and VERY pregnant... he knows it would devastate me if I get too invested and not have it work out! Once we know a gender we may start talking about it. (That being said, I have to get preggers first).

That is the same thing as my king sized bed. We won't be doing a nursery or a king sized bed until I am boat sized.

Ibeleive, thanks for asking. Things are going well, looking more like next monday for the final hcg so we can start trying again. I am taking advantage of this time while not pregnant to drink coffee in the afternoon and eat chocolate.

Now see our bedroom 4 is just that bedroom 4 it will one day be the nursery just as bedroom 2 will be our child's room but we are keeping it White completely neutral so whilst I am excited about it it isn't really doing a nursery :shrug: as ibelieve said dreams are for free :thumbup:

Glad you are feeling ok Ren :hugs:

Oooo what idea's do you have to girlyfy the room? I am very girly girl I would love a little girl - would love a boy too infact one of each :haha:

I would love to have one of each too! Especially as hubby is the only son of an only son, so would be nice to carry on the family name (as old fashioned as that sounds lol). But I would be equally happy with another girl!

At the moment dd's walls are pale blue, but thankfully the (fairly new) carpet is actually quite a purpley-blue and darker.
Three walls are going to be an almost white with a hint of pink (Dulux light and space in Jasmine Shimmer) and the main wall a fairly pale dusky almost mauve-like pink (Wilko's emulsion but I'm not sure of the name right now lol)

Hardest part though will be trying to sort out the skirting boards as they are painted too and we need to try to sand them back and paint them white without damaging the carpet!!

Want a nice girly room, but something she can grow up with as she'll be 10 in April!!

Room sounds lovely Eternity :thumbup: I do not understand why people paint skirting boards cololurs :wacko:

Wow 10 when is her birthday in April mine is the 12th :)

I know it's so annoying and looks awful! In my opinion skirting boards, door frames and windowsills should be wood or white! I'm a fan of white (or wood) doors too, but every door in this house was painted green!
Seriously, nearly every room was questionably decorated lol!!

Her's is 23rd - St George's Day!

I completely agree on doors, window sills & skirting :haha: weirdo what people do :haha:

Oh my DH's is the 22nd 10 days after mine :haha:

We have a lot of birthdays in April as follows:

30 March - niece
1 April - friend
3rd - sister
6th - brother
8th - friends LO
12th - mine
14th - brother in law
22nd - DH
30th - niece

Mental :haha: I ideally would like to avoid an April EDD :haha:

Cd2 for me.

I know what you mean, hence the reason the color we chose is neutral as well in case it doesnt happen. We also have a bed in there at the moment so it will stay until we ready to move it out. But I feel we will be blessed with a bundle of joy so I am trying to be positive in every aspect of our journey at the same time being very aware of the pain and hurt after every :bfn: but dreams are free so I say lets dream on until they become realities! :hugs:

Dreams ARE free - very well put. It's all about balance right? Focusing on the positive to get you through, but handling the sadness that comes with having been excited for nothing. .. it's an exhausting journey I hope we don't have to endure too long.

Room sounds lovely Eternity :thumbup: I do not understand why people paint skirting boards cololurs :wacko:

Wow 10 when is her birthday in April mine is the 12th :)

Yes - you only have to UN-color them once, to reaffirm that it's the DUMBEST idea ever :)
Regardless of wall, carpet etc, they look so much cleaner and crisper in white!
Although our old-ish home had all the original wood baseboard, which they went and painted white. It would have looked lovely original wood, but oh well. Now they are white, and will stay that way! :D

I completely agree on doors, window sills & skirting :haha: weirdo what people do :haha:

Oh my DH's is the 22nd 10 days after mine :haha:

We have a lot of birthdays in April as follows:

30 March - niece
1 April - friend
3rd - sister
6th - brother
8th - friends LO
12th - mine
14th - brother in law
22nd - DH
30th - niece

Mental :haha: I ideally would like to avoid an April EDD :haha:

I'm and April baby too! And my last last EDD was the same day. :(

Babyhopes did they have to remove your tube after your ectopic. We found out there was a second baby that made it into my right tube and decided to grow there. Went into surgery at 2am Saturday night and they had to remove my right one.

Do you guys mind if I am still in this thread even if it is going to have to be around 3 months before I ttc again?

Ren I am so sorry :hugs: hope you are ok :hug: of course you can stay :hug:
Take care x

Babyhopes did they have to remove your tube after your ectopic. We found out there was a second baby that made it into my right tube and decided to grow there. Went into surgery at 2am Saturday night and they had to remove my right one.

Do you guys mind if I am still in this thread even if it is going to have to be around 3 months before I ttc again?

Ren: luckily (I can say that now, in retrospect) I started to miscarry naturally and had no damage. They did an HSG after just to be sure. They don't know for sure it was even ectopic, but when they did my u/s at emerg they couldn't find a uterine pregnancy, so they deemed it "PUL" - pregnancy of unknown location. My Fertility Clinic is considering it ectopic, so that they don't have to treat me as having recurrent miscarriages, as for them an ectopic isn't "miscarriage".

I'm do sorry this is dragging on for you, I'm sure you want to just move on. Did they take the whole tube or just a segment? Look up the research on tube migration - ive read that in the event of only 1 tube apparently it can migrate sides to the overt that's ovulating in other to catch the egg, so you don't have to only try every other month.

My thoughts are with you, take good care. And yes - you are ABSOLUTELY welcome to stay here - you need friends and support now more than ever!
Hugs!

They took the entire right tube. The ER doctor told me before I went under that losing a tube reduces your fertility by about 30 percent not 50. Apparently your remaining tube can sweep it up. Good to know the name of it so I can google. I think I am more miffed that everyone else seems to get a scan as soon as they start bleeding and that had the drs done that my tube could have been saved.

They took the entire right tube. The ER doctor told me before I went under that losing a tube reduces your fertility by about 30 percent not 50. Apparently your remaining tube can sweep it up. Good to know the name of it so I can google. I think I am more miffed that everyone else seems to get a scan as soon as they start bleeding and that had the drs done that my tube could have been saved.

Yeah, I'm surprised you weren't given a scan when you started bleeding at 6 weeks - you'd think that surely would have shown something. I'm sorry you're going through all this... 1 m/c is bad enough. :(

So sorry to hear this Ren!

And I'm here and not TTC til october xxx

Any other recommendations on good shows available on Netflix? I just finished watching the entirety of Doc Martin. It was kooky but fun. I am now going to be stuck in bed for quite a while so I am counting on you ladies for good tips!!

I also had some time between naps to do some research. In hind sight I am glad they had to do the complete unilateral salpingectomy. It looks like the recurrence of ectopic pregnancies is much higher when they try to save the tube. So my life is safer now that I don't have a scared tube that could catch a perfectly healthy child. Grateful that I can have a cup of coffee again. Rather have the children yes, but humor is how I cope. :coffee:

Movie and video suggestions ladies, my sanity for the next few weeks in in your hands. :flower:

Also my FF is being stupid and won't let me start a new cycle now after the procedure since I haven't stopped bleeding from the NMC. Do you know a manual override so I can start fresh on the second? I want today to be CD2.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->