2014-2015 baby club!

Looks like it is not going to happen
Hubby thinks it will happen when I stop timing: :)(

I'm on CD4 and me and hubby are TTC first time and I would like some ttc buddies and some ppl that can help me on the way, love hugs and baby dust to all of you!!

Hey sweetie

That just proves men know nothing about the magic of conception!!!!

My oh was exactly the same at the start, I think he genuinly felt like one time and boom I'd be pregnant. Now my oh is getting to understand how complex things are and also that you have to try and hen you will get there.

Let me know if you managed to get him to bd.

I think my cycle is off as it's cd12 and no + OPK yet, I do have a bit of watery cm so looks like things are changing to o, hopefully it's the weekend. We bd yesterday and will again tonight and hopefully Sunday and Tuesday, but with these men who can tell!!

If all goes to plan we will hopefully have covered it (providing I o around this time and not later) otherwise we'll have to keep going, that'll please the oh NOT!!!
However we have a busy Sunday so I'm guessing he'll be too tired annoyingly. Funny isn't it, they want a baby but don't understand the impact of "too tired" on the baby making experience and our emotions. Unlike them we cannot just be ok with missing the boat.

Men huh! We need them but wouldn't be easier if they just got it???

We'll get there hun, I understand the performance issues too hun and it makes this all a lot more difficult. :hugs:
Xx

Aww phoenix what a lovely msg.
Thank you.
I was telling hubby how it is 4 times in a month that I need him to cooperate and why is it tiring....it should be relaxing for them if 15 min each round...they only have 1h to worry about vs our o and 9 mos ..he is like if u keep monitoring it will never happen...I had to wait tillafter sdinner to talk about this...
Anyways I got home cried talk to God ...and slept early... never thought that it will be this difficult to time with him....dunno how girls on birth control pills manage to conceive...
Anyways hubby came to room at 1AM and I guess felt bad to see me down so we need without me asking. I dunno when will I o and I don't know when next bd session will be..& I won't ask no more..... just left it on God now......

Welcome jlss
Phoenix naninoo tatemp and I am just waiting to o. .I think it will be this weekend for us.
Good luck!!!

https://m.wikihow.com/Know-When-You-Are-Ovulating

I'm on CD4 and me and hubby are TTC first time and I would like some ttc buddies and some ppl that can help me on the way, love hugs and baby dust to all of you!!

Aww phoenix what a lovely msg.
Thank you.
I was telling hubby how it is 4 times in a month that I need him to cooperate and why is it tiring....it should be relaxing for them if 15 min each round...they only have 1h to worry about vs our o and 9 mos ..he is like if u keep monitoring it will never happen...I had to wait tillafter sdinner to talk about this...
Anyways I got home cried talk to God ...and slept early... never thought that it will be this difficult to time with him....dunno how girls on birth control pills manage to conceive...
Anyways hubby came to room at 1AM and I guess felt bad to see me down so we need without me asking. I dunno when will I o and I don't know when next bd session will be..& I won't ask no more..... just left it on God now......

Jannah k - well I'm glad you got to bd, so if you do o this weekend at least there should be some :spermy: waiting when the egg comes along.

Keep strong, maybe he'll see the error of his ways and make the effort.

Still no + opk for me cd12, ewcm tho - gosh this whole thing is stressful!!
I know even if we catch it we still may not get our bfp :(
Xx

Hi girls :hugs:

not much of an update from me cd 11 today, no possitive opk's yet and still getting low readings on cbfm and no EWCM .:dohh:

Me and oh started bd'ing last night but what a stressful experience it was and I can totally understand how you feel jannah regarding your hubby my OH was tired and falling asleep I was literally nudging him to wake up but he fell asleep so I was totally miffed off about it then he woke up wanting to bd but I was tired by that time and dozing off to sleep myself but I agreed and we ended up having it 2 hours after initially going to bed so it wasnt enjoyable and just stressful then we both fell asleep straight after.

Like you said girls men just don't understand the concept of baby making and stress it can impact, we're the ones that have to do all the 'hard work' (pregnancy for 9 months, have morning sickness, gaining weight, back ache and go through pain of delivering and experience all the emotions) they really do have it easy compared to us woman. Why can't men just co-operate and be more understanding eh? :nope:

Hope hubby is more understanding jannah and you get bd'ing soon :thumbup:

How you all feeling x

So girls...I got flashing smiley opk cd13...I will have solid tom cd14 like my last clomid cycle....this cycle no clomid & first time flashy:)

Yday bd had pillow under butt 30min..30min legs up...pressed...multivitamins both have been taking....

We bd yesterday....will hope that we bd tomorrow if not tonight....cannot ask hubby will have to be creative about it....otherwise I will have to hear same line again lol....any creative ideas that worked for u girls??

And I think that will be it for me for this month....ideally I would like to bd 3 days in a row ....
So I won't go to gym next few days as apparently during most fertile time..one shoulndnt....
Had I not pushed hubby yesterday I would have missed my fertile window this cycle....!!!!

Nannioo....thanks for sharing...I have gone thru exact same scenario last 4cycles enough that I was tired, cranky, and crying...it's ridiculous!! Can't we get tired??? Clomid will dry ewcm...so use pressed a lot!!!!

It's so nice to vent to someone who understands frustration.....Phoenix.....u should be getting flashy soon....check two times a day on opk....

Xoxoxo

I hope this valentines day..we all can tell our difficult oh that we are preggo!!!
Phoenix say to yourself u can be preggo..u will be preggo...;)

I will be cd27 on v day...day before period due!!

I hope this valentines day..we all can tell our difficult oh that we are preggo!!!

Jannah - Yay congrats on the flashy that's great news especially with you not taking Clomid this cycle! Just goes to show your ovaries/eggs are working the way they should be and there's no reason for you not to fall pregnant :)

It would be lovely to get your BFP at valentines i hope you girls do. I won't be testing til around 19th February depending on when I ovulate but I'm on cd11 now and if I ovulate around cd16 this cycle then I'll only be roughly 9dpo on valentines day so too early to test but I'll be excited to hear your results, fingers crossed Cupid sends you a baby :)

I believe in the think positive be positive saying and it will happen girls my sons living proof of that (4 years a little late lol) but I got there in the end! It's all about the timing trying to get them :spermy: to that import egg at the exact crucial time is the stressful part but try sit back and relax :coffee: (when your not bd'ing of course) and as long as you cover all your windows as I like to say opk's, preseed, bd'ing at least every other night, legs in air/pillow under bum routine for at least 30mins after bd'ing so it's giving them :spermy: enough time and help to get where they are supposed to go then there's no reason for you girls not to conceive! It will happen :hugs:

Hey ladies been reading your posts for a while you guys are very supportive it's great to see.

A little about me currently trying for my first was put on metformin 6 months ago which took me from 1 period a year to a 27 day cycle . Was put on clomid this month and ovulated for the first time since ttc:happydance: currently 2dpo and due for AF February 13th so looks like I'm on same cycle as Jannah .

Hi TIFF
Welcome to the group!
I seem to just post here and I am in love with my girlies here
We are here if u need us!
I was on clomid 4 months myself....naninoo is on clomid as well.
Let us know how you are doing! We are going to have valentine baby;)

Nannioo
Regardless of you testing on Feb 19...I hope we all get bfp this month!
U all are in my thoughts & prayers!

I hope we do I remember when staring clomid I was thinking how awesome of a gift to give DH then my cycle ended up being perfect for that, so fingers crossed for all of us . So far clomid was aweful day of O had really bad pains in left ovary , wasn't expecting that , now my boobs are super sore which I heard is normal after O so things seems things are looking good so far

Hey girls,

So I missed the BD yesterday, cause hubby decided he was to tired and he had a toothache. :growlmad: I have been telling him about the BD days since last week. I know he wants a kid, but he doesn't seem to understand that we only have a small window of opportunity.
We did get the results of his :spermy: test and everything is OK in that department. So let's hope I can get him to BD today.

Having a positive on valentine's day would be the best gift ever. I checked and my period is due on the 12th, so if it hasn't shown up by then I'll be testing on the 14th. :dust:

Tiffnrick welcome to the same cycle group, I've heard that women who hang out together get synchronized cycles, but that it happens through the internet :wacko: Let's just hope this is a sign from above and that this group was just meant to be and that we all will get our BFP's together also.

Nanninoo I'm with you!! Men have it EASY!
And no +OPK yet either :growlmad:

But still going to keep bding even if we don't as OPK can be temperamental.

Jannah k - yeay!!! That's brill - maybe just tell hubby that you got the green light on opk so if he's ok with it go for the next 2 days and then his work is done lol!! See - where there is a will there is a way. It was fate for you to bd yesterday. Maybe it's a sign.

My oh is ok this month although we have only just started so he has more time to get grouchy. Every other day for now gutted no OPK - I would also like to do 3 days in a row but oh defo could not manage that.

You can vent anytime hun that's what we are here for.
OPK I've started testing 2 times a day but if I don't o soon I will be on the same cycle as Nanninoo however as long as we get BFP this month that's ok with me xx

Ok so we will get a BFP this month :hugs:

Hey ladies been reading your posts for a while you guys are very supportive it's great to see.

A little about me currently trying for my first was put on metformin 6 months ago which took me from 1 period a year to a 27 day cycle . Was put on clomid this month and ovulated for the first time since ttc:happydance: currently 2dpo and due for AF February 13th so looks like I'm on same cycle as Jannah .

Hey Tiff - welcome, me too on the first baby I really didn't think it would be this hard or take so long.

But still going to keep bding even if we don't as OPK can be temperamental.

These girls are amazing, especially my girlies - they have made a huge difference to me and it's great to know they are here.

If we aren't lucky enough to get our BFPS together I will defo want to keep hearing about what they are up to.

Yeay on your ovulation now to get your BFP - keep us posted xx

Tatemp hey sweetie

Boys!!!! Jannah k and I were discussing this - they only have a week or so of bding each month to get the deed done so really I don't get the issue.
As Nanninoo says we are the ones with the pressure and work load on us.

That's why women appear to be the stronger sex!

Keep explaining it to him so he gets it and persevere, as you can see by Jannahs post she did and she got her timing spot on. Now for conception and a sticky bean fingers crossed.

We will all get there xxxx

Just reading your posts and catching up with you all....

First of all Hi Tiff and welcome like jannah said we both have taken clomid I'm on cycle two taking 50mg days 2-6 and jannah is taking a break from clomid this cycle and by the sounds of it is doing amazingly ovulating naturally :thumbsup:

A little about me Tiff....I'm 26 TTC baby #2, have 1 DS (who I concieved with clomid), I was a lttc took me and OH over 4 years to have our DS and in them 4 years we had two mc's. I am now back TTC our 2nd baby although I'm hoping it won't take another 4 years like my 1st did fingers crossed!

These girls are great we are good listeners and supportive as we're all I'm the same boat so we help each other along and it's great to chat to these girls :hugs: Good luck with testing Tiff :thumbup:

Phoenix what cd are you now hun? I'm still getting neg opk's :dohh:

Tatemp that's good news about hubby I hope you can get bd'ing today

Jannah me too I hope we all get some luck of Cupid for v day and we get :bfp:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012