2014 IVFs!

Seems that we are all starting to move along with this process pretty fast over the last several days!

Bunhuny, sounds like benzo's and you don't agree (that is the class of meds valium is in). Hopefully with your egg retrieval they can figure out a good coctail for you. Drink lots of water, and hopefully the meds will start to clear from your system by tomorrow.

Kate, any update on betas???

I recieved all my meds today. Its a little nerve racking with everything sitting there on the counter. Needles, syringes, 5 different meds... And I work in healthcare, still intimidating... First shot of lupron tomorrow. Then this Sunday I will add gonal-f and menopur. Luckily all subq shots until egg retrieval.

Bunhuny, sounds like benzo's and you don't agree (that is the class of meds valium is in). Hopefully with your egg retrieval they can figure out a good coctail for you. Drink lots of water, and hopefully the meds will start to clear from your system by tomorrow.

I recieved all my meds today. Its a little nerve racking with everything sitting there on the counter. Needles, syringes, 5 different meds... And I work in healthcare, still intimidating... First shot of lupron tomorrow. Then this Sunday I will add gonal-f and menopur. Luckily all subq shots until egg retrieval.

I think you're right about the benzo's. After the valium, I told the dentist I suspected that was the case... and then let him talk me into doing the sedation anyway. :dohh: Luckily, my RE used general anesthesia for my ER.

Good luck with your first injection. Five meds is a lot! I think my IVF cycle I only had three injectibles (gonal-f, orgalutran, and hcg) and that was enough for me! :wacko: After ER they gave me estrogen and progesterone to take. Strangely, I kind of miss the injections this cycle. (My doctor only uses estrogen pills and progesterone suppositories for FET.) I feel like I'm not really doing much!

Nobump - good luck starting the injections!

Barbikins - I am still on progesterone I have the suppositories 3 times a day and I'm taking estrogen twice a day I guess that will continue and then if I have a good ultrasound at about 7 wks they'll wean me off. Have you tried testing out your trigger yet? I got a negative at 3DP5DT

DeepSea - I felt completely overwhelmed when I got my meds as well; seemed like so much when you look at it all at once but they're all introduced at different times so in reality it wasn't that bad.

Bunny - Hope you're feeling better; it sounds like the general anestesia was the way to go for you!

I got the call and it's official 1st Beta 432 next one is friday!

Hi Ladies!

So thankful I found this thread. :happydance:

I had an FS appointment yesterday and we are moving forward with IVF with ICSI. CD 1 should be February 6th (I don't remember the last time I wished for AF to arrive and be on time!)

We have been TTC since April of 2012, I'm 33 and DH is 40 - with 1% morphology. I have been through all the testing and things look pretty good on my end. I have a thick lining and low progesterone - nothing to worrisome .

They gave us a print out yesterday of the procedure and drugs. Looks like I'll be on Gonal F - all injections will be given daily at my clinic. I will administer Pregnyl for HCG at home.

Best wishes to everyone! It is very reassuring to read your experiences and journey's. :thumbup:

Nobump - good luck starting the injections!

Barbikins - I am still on progesterone I have the suppositories 3 times a day and I'm taking estrogen twice a day I guess that will continue and then if I have a good ultrasound at about 7 wks they'll wean me off. Have you tried testing out your trigger yet? I got a negative at 3DP5DT

DeepSea - I felt completely overwhelmed when I got my meds as well; seemed like so much when you look at it all at once but they're all introduced at different times so in reality it wasn't that bad.

Bunny - Hope you're feeling better; it sounds like the general anestesia was the way to go for you!

I got the call and it's official 1st Beta 432 next one is friday!

I was wondering about Estrogen. I thought it was only for the TWW even if you get pregnant. But it's not?
Congrats on your numbers, that's great! That number is 14 days post transfer? That's a really high number. I wonder if you are having multiples!

I am testing out as of this morning. I am 4dp3dt so it's 9 days post trigger. Usually after 10th day it's gone. The 20miu test is almost negative. You can barely see a line. The 10miu is still a faint line.

Hi,

I'm new to this party, but I received my meds in the mail yesterday and will start Lupron on Monday.

My cycle is going to be IVF with ICSI (my RE does more than 99% ICSI) using Gonal F and Menopur.

Good luck to everyone!

wow BostonKate- great beta number!!

more buddies for this crazy ivf journey!! - welcome!

afm, noting really to report, finished off the bcp Monday, and just waiting for AF to arrive. Have the suppression check on Sat regardless, then hopefully start stimming Sunday! Though not looking forward to 3 needles/night in my tummy.

Good luck, Melissa! I hope it works first shot :)
xo

Thank you!

I just read through the thread and caught up on your IVF cycle. I'm glad everything is going well so far. The 2WW must be especially difficult in an IVF cycle!

OMG I'm dying in this TWW LOL
I can't wait to be able to test & get real results!!! :D

Good luck, River! What meds will you be Stimming with?

BTW girls, I am SO bloated! Have been for liek a week.
I feel fat. LOL

OMG I'm dying in this TWW LOL
I can't wait to be able to test & get real results!!! :D

barbikins - is Feb 1st the day you go to the clinic for the bloodtest?
I cannot imagine how hard it is to not test everyday!!!

@redbrick, I am testing out my trigger& will be testing at home. OH dont you worry! LOL I am a poas aholic! I cannot NOT know. I need to know. Plus by Feb 1st, I would have known before that at home with a home test. Why would I wait? HAHA
I know some woman need to wait for sanity purposes but I just can't!
Feb 1st is the Beta test.

hi barbikins,

i wanted to give you a quick update. if you remember i had my first iui 12 days ago and i tested out my trigger by day8, well yesterday i started getting faint lines and this morning i got a pretty good line on an frer. my betas are on saturday so im hoping this is it. ill know for sure on saturday.

Oh my! Sprite this is exciting! When did they start to darken? Do you have a photo of your progression? This is exciting!

I came across this fascinating website all about Beta amounts & testing.

https://www.betabase.info/index.php

oh that website is cool, so when i go on saturday hopefully my betas are over 100

i noticed them yesterday and then they got darker this morning. im going to keep testing and hopefully they ll get much darker.

all the pics are on my testing thread: https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...1-testing-out-trigger-12-dpt-11-10-dpiui.html

when i had my chemical pregnancy last year, my trigger went to bfn to the faintest of lines at 9pm on 10dpo, then morning of 11dpo it was clear I was preggers. So your timing makes sense. This is so exciting!

I just checked the thread & I'd say you got yourself a positive today!
Your frer alone is darker than from I think it was a day or so ago?
Whooo! Can't wait to see tomorrow's test! Are you testing tomorrow morning?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->