2014 IVFs!

River - Twins doesn't scare me but Quads is terrifying! How are they doing with them? By Brother and his wife had twin boys (IVF) and then 9 months later got preggo with twin girls (natural and a big surprise!) The girls are 8 months now and the boys just over 2 that situation is crazy I can't imagine all four at once!

Pisces - Glad to hear ER went well 14 eggs is great!

AFM - Had my blood drawn this morning waiting for second Beta numbers...

pisces78 - 14 eggs is fab, let us know how they progress! Will you doing a 3 or 5 day transfer?

Hi Girls,

Good to hear all the updates coming along. Just a quick post from me, feeling a little sore and groggy but had my ER today, FE got 14 eggs, not sure how many are viable/ mature but won't find out till Monday morning how many embies we get!

General was ok, I was talking for 5 secs to the doctors then I was out like a light and woke up fully dressed out of the hospital gowns which was a little weird! but glad that part is over, now it's up to our eggies and sperm to work their magic! [-o< ET planned for Monday

Exciting - congrats on all of the eggs! Good luck with your ET Monday!

The thought of two embryos splitting is terrifying! I knew there was a chance - but that is some wild luck!

When I told my fs this, he said the chances of that happening are insanely rare that both would split. The quads are great, healthy 5 year olds. - they were also insanely lucky that all survived and are healthy. I can personally say, it is NOT for me.

BostonKate - wow, twins then twins again - they must be tired! - Can't wait to hear what your beta numbers are today!

pisces78 - that is a great number of eggs! I would be a bit weirded out too if I woke up fully dressed out of a gown. Hope Monday brings awesome news - FX and GL!! Do you get any other updates like how many actually got fertilized or anything before Monday?

Barbikins - how are you feeling? tested out your trigger?

afm - af came as they said it would, and I have the suppression check tomorrow morning :) Hopefully then I can ask about the mixing to save 1 injection.

Day 9 Gonal scan and I have 'way more' follicles. Was so pleased that forgot to ask numbers, but had 6 on each side on Monday, so that's got to be good news! Going back on Monday for another scan and blood test, been told not to take gonal that day so can't be long til collection. Can't wait!

Hey River, I am feeling good! My ass is very sore from the P shots & I'm constipated from it LOL Other wise OK. Testing time is getting real this weekend so I'm really, really nervous. I've got this sick feeling like it will be a lot of bfn's :(

How are you? Good luck!!!! :D
Izzie, when do they think you'll be doing ER?

Hey River, I am feeling good! My ass is very sore from the P shots & I'm constipated from it LOL Other wise OK. Testing time is getting real this weekend so I'm really, really nervous. I've got this sick feeling like it will be a lot of bfn's :(

How are you? Good luck!!!! :D
Izzie, when do they think you'll be doing ER?
Good luck with your testing this weekend barbi kins :dust:

Hi Girls,

Good to hear all the updates coming along. Just a quick post from me, feeling a little sore and groggy but had my ER today, FE got 14 eggs, not sure how many are viable/ mature but won't find out till Monday morning how many embies we get!

General was ok, I was talking for 5 secs to the doctors then I was out like a light and woke up fully dressed out of the hospital gowns which was a little weird! but glad that part is over, now it's up to our eggies and sperm to work their magic! [-o< ET planned for Monday
Good luck!

awesome, Izzy I hope you go on Wednesday. Mine was a Wednesday :)

pisces - glad it all went well. I'm confused how they got you dressed LOL
Usually they never do this. You were under General & not Local?

any update on the betas, bostonkate? the suspense is killing me LOL

Izzie - Great news and good luck with the ER!!

Barbikins - I'll be thinking of you testing - I really hope you get your bfp! Keep in mind some ladies take a little longer to get their line so don't worry so much this weekend! (easier said than done I know)

AFM - My second Beta is in - 1558! I have my 6 wk ultrasound scheduled for Feb 4th to see what we have in there. I asked the nurse if the numbers indicated multiples; but she said you just don't know until the ultrasound so I guess I'm back to waiting... praying for at least one heartbeat!!

holy sh$t lol thats awesome i cant wait for your scan now.

Those numbers are very high. I'm thinking multiples! Fx

I concur with the others, BostonKate - I think you have two!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->