2014 IVFs!

I had another scan this morning. I have 12 follicles on the right and 16 on the left. Going in again tomorrow for another scan and blood test. Looks like we could Be on for collection on Thursday.

Barb - I'm sorry to hear you're getting BFNs right now my sister in law and best friend both went through this process and had to do several rounds (3 and 4 plus a frozen) but both have had their babies now. This round may not be over yet but I'm happy that you have those frozen embies and can have a less intensive cycle next month if you have to.

Sprite - great numbers did you get your second beta today?

Breaking, good luck with your injections, feel shattered today. AF is due tomorrow, not sure if I will bleed or not they had said I should get something hoping not much.

FX Barbs

Sorry to hear Barb, your feeling down :hugs: why do they schedule the bloods test so far away! I can't believe you have to officially wait till Saturday. It's such a hard process IVF, when all you can do is wait! After the first half of the cycle it's all systems go with injecting the drugs etc, but now just waiting is excruciating! Is there any chance of late implantation?

I keep following all the girls updates...

ET went well yesterday, piece of cake after the previous stages, I have one embie aboard and 5 frozen embies :cold: just feel relieved to get to this stage and see that my and DH were actually able to produce embies at all!

Now,the waiting begins....

I wish you the very best too, hun. BTW, whats your name? :)
I'm Barb. If you didnt already guess LMFAO

Yes we will get through this one day! I hope!!!! I just have hope.

Yes i have hope.

Hi Barb..i go by Kay...and i just PM'd you :)

Sweet, hi Kay :) OK I'll check!

Picses, I ended up with 4 frosties. I think they defrost like two at least for a FET eh?
Yeah honestly I think if I went in Wednesday for bloods, that's good enough. That's 14dpo. I'll be 17dpo, 15dpt on Saturday. An overkill if you ask me!

Hi everyone-

I am wondering if anyone has had a similar experience to what I'm going through right now...I had my ER on 1/21 and was supposed to have a 5dt yesterday, but none of the embryos developed past day 3. We had 14 eggs collected, 13 were mature, and 12 fertilized. I am devastated. I thought for sure we would have 10 embryos and would have some to freeze. It's really hard to go through all of this and no have anything to show for it.

Advice?

Thanks,
Kathleen

Oh man, all of them? Well usually they can see if they will make it past 3 day. I feel like they should have predicted this. But I am told if they didn't make it to 3 day there is a good chance they wouldn't in utro either. But there's always a chance they could be happier in utro.
Wow, I'm so sorry. xo

Kathleen - that is tragic. :hugs:

The good news is that you did respond very well to the protocol. It sounds like an issue with the lab.

Sorry to hear, did they give a reason? That's so hard to take.

I start Lupron injections and Dexamethasone pills tonight. I have been on BCP for 17 days and have 2 days left.

10 days until my suppression check and approximately 5 weeks until I find out the fate of this cycle. This all seems like forever!

skigirl - :hugs: That is hard :( I also suggest asking the fs what happened. Do you know what grades your embies were?

Barbikins I tried to PM you, probably without success, just making sure you know I'm thinking about you and praying for you.

:cry: So, sorry to hear this skygirl, that is horrible, as you were doing so well up to this stage. Heartbreaking, sending you lots of :hugs: I would get onto your RE right away.

Hi Tommyg! Thanks. I didn't get a PM.
I'm still getting bfn's & I'm 13dpo.
I'm pretty certain this cycle's a bust.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly