2014 IVFs!

10 hours to check in for egg collection. Fingers crossed for a good number of eggs. :dust:

16 eggs. Now home and resting. Thanks for all the good luck messages. X

That's awesome Izzie, when will you hear about fertilization??

That's great Izzie!

afm - went in for day 5 u/s and b/w....no response. I had been taking .5 Suprefact, 75 Repronex and 225 gonal f. They upped it to 150 Repronex and 300 gonal f with the .5 Suprefact...They'll call me later today how the blood work went and basically give me the ok to continue stimming with the new higher doses.
I thought I saw a couple on the left, but they didn't say anything, and there was absolutely nothing on my right - where I normal respond very well...
I guess the bcp just suppressed me too much? taking longer to wake up?
Feel like my body is letting me down :(

Hi All -

Have been quiet the past couple of weeks dealing with the aftermath of my 1st IVF cycle. Thought I would post an update.

On 7DP3DT I got a really really faint BFP
on 8DP3DT I got a BFP and a digital BFP
I went in for my first beta on 11DP3DT: 100

That's when things starting going downhill
on 1/23 2nd beta: 108
on 1/26 3rd beta: 136 (stopped progesterone supplements this day)
on 1/28 4th beta: 261 (huh? uh oh, is this ectopic?)
on 1/30 5th beta: 376 (wrong direction! shouldn't this be going down??)

After the 2nd beta, they told me that this was probably not viable. After the 3rd beta they started worrying about ectopic.

I'm now scheduled for a D&C. They wanted to do it tomorrow, but I told them if it is low risk, I'd rather wait until Monday because of my work schedule.

So, on 2/3, I'm scheduled for a D&C. They will test the product of the D&C to see if this is an intrauterine pregnancy. If it's not, then on 2/4 I'll get a shot of methotrexate.

We have 7 frozen 3 day embies, but it looks like it will be quite awhile before I get to do a FET.

Barbikins -- I'm so sorry you haven't tested + yet. But hold out hope! I understand FET are more effective for many people than fresh cycles. And it's better to have your cycle fail than be sidelined by a chemical or ectopic. It will work out!

Izzie74 -- congrats on a successful ER! Fingers crossed for excellent news from here.

Wow, fantastic 16 eggs is great, will keep my FX for your little embiebabies!

NCBabydust: I'm so, sorry to hear of your hellish IVF cycle, just wanted to send you some :hugs:

Heading to docs today, started bleeding yesterday, bleeding through super tampons in 2 hours, had a headache all day. Paracetamol not helping. Is this normal now day ten of injections.

Izzy...exciting...can't wait to hear!

Nobump...oh no....hope you're ok...let us know what doc says

NCBabyDust - so sorry about your cycle. :hugs:

nobump - keep us posted. I hope everything is ok.

NCBabdust, I'm so sorry about what you're going through. I had a Chemical last year & it's just devastating. You're elated & want to tell the whole world the good new & you're already picking out items for the nursery & names & BAM! You get knocked on your ass. It's not awesome but you will get back up & keep going & I wish you the VERY best xoxox

nobump, what's going on? Why are you bleeding? I hope you're OK.xo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->