2014 IVFs!

All ok apparently, phoned clinic they think it,s a good sign I,m bleeding heavy, timing was ok in relation to when my period was due, I had a polyp removed in December so could be linked with that. Due to go to clinic on Thursday, but if things don,t ease I,be to phone on Monday.
Doc wrote prescription for co-codomol have enough to do me for after ET.

Heading to docs today, started bleeding yesterday, bleeding through super tampons in 2 hours, had a headache all day. Paracetamol not helping. Is this normal now day ten of injections.

My period at that time on buserelin was heavier than normal. The info booklet suggested that it would be.

Ten eggs have fertilised! They are phoning me on Sunday with a progress report. Hopefully we get to five day blastocyst and they will do transfer on Tuesday. :dust:

That's fab news izzie! FX

Info said the same bug also said to call if you saw clots, used to heavy it was the pain and extreme tiredness that I am finding to much.

Nobump - glad all is ok! I am learning new things every day about this process and these drugs.

Izzie - this is great news! I'll keep me fx'd for your embies!

Does Lupron cause depression? I was having a great week, and then Thursday night I woke up at 4am, and the wheels started turning in my head. I was exhausted all day Friday. And now I can barely get going today - everything seems daunting and worthless.

Think depression is a side effect of the drugs. my temper is also shorter than usual.

Izzy that's great! Hope they all survive!!

Confirmed bfn with bloods yesterday. No mysterious condition that makes me immune to pee tests lol. So I have to wait now for my period to start and go in for cycle monitoring on day 2 or 3, see the RE about this failed cycle & start my FET right away. I'm frustrated, disappointed and scared it might never work. But I feel like this month will be it. Don't know why.

Confirmed bfn with bloods yesterday. No mysterious condition that makes me immune to pee tests lol. So I have to wait now for my period to start and go in for cycle monitoring on day 2 or 3, see the RE about this failed cycle & start my FET right away. I'm frustrated, disappointed and scared it might never work. But I feel like this month will be it. Don't know why.

So sorry to hear that. Roll on fet. :hugs:

Tulip- the lupron can definitely cause mood swings and depression.
Barb- so sorry about this cycle. FX for your FET. Rumor is that's it's much easier on your body.
Izzie- Tuesday is the day! Are you you putting back 1or2?

The lupron is not my friend. I've had a headache since Wednesday. Migraine level Wednesday and thankfully now down to a nagging headache. I decreased my dose yesterday so I'm hoping this gets better. My RE wants me to only take Tylenol. He says that ibuprofen and other NSAIDs interfere with implantation... I had my baseline ultrasound and blood work done on Friday. Everything looked good and I started my stims yesterday. Currently on gonal-f 300 and menopur 75 and keeping my lupron at 5. Man that menopur shot stings! Next appt is Monday for blood work.

Sorry you had BFN confirmed.
How long to your period?
Good luck with your FET.

I'm sorry to hear your suspicions of a BFN were confirmed. Hope you are ok. Fingers crossed for the FET.

Barbikins: :hugs: for you, sorry to hear of the negative result, though must be a relief to be able to move onto FET straight away. I wasn't sure if in general they wan't you to take a break between cycles? Will yours be a natural FET or medicated FET?

Izzie: GL with ET tomorrow! :thumbup:

Tulip, Nobump & Deepsea: Sorry, girls the drugs are getting to you, all these hormones pumped into our bodies no wonder it can effect our moods and cause all sorts of issues!

AFM: Just trying to keep busy till OTD next Monday! Eating lots of walnuts and pineapple cores! Ill give anything a go!

How great, Izzie! Fingers crossed for excellent 5-day results and for a successful transfer. Sprinkling baby dust your way!

Barbikins -- I know just how you feel. But don't let this negative get you down. So many people have said that FET cycles are both easier on your cycle and that some people can only get pregnant on FET cycles. And it's awesome that you can go right into it! Chin up. We need our strength and optimism to push on ahead.

My update:
HCG levels so far:
- 1/21: 99
- 1/23: 108
- 1/26: 136
- 1/28: 261
- 1/30: 376
- 2/2: 763

So... since the #s seem to be going up after the early plateau, my docs are convinced either (a) this is a non-viable intrauterine pregnancy, or (b) this is ectopic.

Scheduled for a D&C in the AM. If they find evidence of intrauterine pregnancy, hopefully I'm done (and unfortunately sidelined for awhile to recover). If they don't find evidence of an intrauterine pregnancy, then on Tuesday I get treated for an ectopic.

I think it's safe to say that this might the worst kind of end to my first fresh cycle!

Barbikins -- I know just how you feel. But don't let this negative get you down. So many people have said that FET cycles are both easier on your cycle and that some people can only get pregnant on FET cycles. And it's awesome that you can go right into it! Chin up. We need our strength and optimism to push on ahead.

My update:
HCG levels so far:

So... since the #s seem to be going up after the early plateau, my docs are convinced either (a) this is a non-viable intrauterine pregnancy, or (b) this is ectopic.

Scheduled for a D&C in the AM. If they find evidence of intrauterine pregnancy, hopefully I'm done (and unfortunately sidelined for awhile to recover). If they don't find evidence of an intrauterine pregnancy, then on Tuesday I get treated for an ectopic.

I think it's safe to say that this might the worst kind of end to my first fresh cycle!

Hi NC....I've been following along. So sorry that you're going thru this. :hugs:

I'm curious to know why think its a) or b) based on just the levels?

Thanks terrible NC! You poor thing, sending you lots of :hugs:

My update:
HCG levels so far:

Hi NC....I've been following along. So sorry that you're going thru this. :hugs:

I'm curious to know why think its a) or b) based on just the levels?

-------
Breaking Dawn -- I think that my #s are considered low for 23dp3dt. The doubling rate this week is within normal range, but not always. So 261 to 376 should be at least a 50% increase and it isn't.

But after my first three betas (99, 108, 136), I think they concluded it couldn't be viable. When they took me off progesterone, the levels kept
Increasing. So they think it's abnormal. Just don't know if it's intrauterine abnormal or ectopic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->