2014 IVFs!

Hi girls, just though I'd check in; I am sorry to see some of the BFNs but I've heard it takes an average of three tries. I know quite a few girls who have gone through this process and it took some longer than others but eventually they all got their BFPs from fresh and frozen cycles and have had healthy babies

NC - I'm so sorry

Izzie - Good luck with the transfer

Things have been a little rocky here; my OHSS came back with a vengeance and Ive been bloated, sore, short of breath and just plain miserable - I had 2 liters of fluid drained from my abdomen on Wednesday and I've been steadily been gaining it back. I have an ultrasound scheduled for Tuesday anyways so I'll hold off until then to see if I need to be drained again. There's no telling how long this will last

Hello Ladies,

Sorry for all the bad news... I know how is disapointing to receive that phone call from the nurse saying that our dream baby is not on the way...

Yesteday I went for my US and things got a little better. At this time my RE doctor proceeded with the US and he found 2 follies on the left side and 5 on the right side... the smaller measuring 8 and the largest 16. I am still on 150 Menopur and 225 Gonal F. Also started yesterday Ganirelix... I hope we can retrieve at least 5 eggs...

Tomorrow I will do another scan and check my Estorgen. It was 339 yesterday.

My family doesn't know I am going through IVF, actually they think I don't want to have kids... But speaking with my dad today he told me he had a dream... that I had a daughter... I hope this is a prediction :) I am trying to be positive about it...

Good luck to all of you! I wish you all have beautiful and healthy babies!!!

Barb- so sorry about the bfn, but glad you can do a fet right away
Izzie - oohhh et! GL!
NC - :hugs: so sorry that that happened :(
BostonKate - Hope all is well today. Keep us apprised!
Miracle - That is great news you've got a bunch of follies to work with! Let us know how they progress!

afm - went in for the u/s and b/w this morning. They found 4 small follies on the left between 5 and 10mm, and total zero on the right. SO, they are not cancelling, thank goodness. The fs did say that all we need is one good one, and hopefully they'll be able to get 2 or 3 from this first ivf. I am to continue stims, and go back on Thursday for another u/s & b/w.

Kate, I'm surprised you'd still have this happening to you. I thought it was only the week of Egg Retrieval, if it was going to happen??? Get better!!!!!!!

Miracle, good luck! I hope your baby is around the corner.
Our first IVF failed but I have this surge of positive feelings that this FET will work.

River, what CD are you now? It can still grow for sure. For me it was average 2mm every day.

AFM, I"m still waiting on AF. The last dose was Friday morning so I am hoping AF comes soon. Then I can start my FET cycle. YAHOO!!!! I hope this is it, girls. I really do. I just need some thing good to happen!!!

hrmmm soo had to look that one up!

I guess it is cd 12 today. I started stims on cd 4, which got upped on cd8. So I imagine I am about 4 days behind in the cycle right now.

Going in for et today! Scared and excited at the same time....so many memories.

Good luck Izzie.

River hope you catch up with meds.

Kate. Hope things settle down soon.

Miracle, hope the dream comes true.

Barbs, good to hear your feeling positive.

AFM, habing a duvet day. Been feeling exhausted, woke up with a headache. Due back at hospital on Thursday for scan to see about starting next round of drugs. Off next week on holiday

Good Morning Ladies!!

Iam just starting my IVF journey. DH and I have our consult on Thursday. Iam really looking forward to it:)

Good luck Izzie :)

Home from hospital with little embryo nestling inside. Praying hard. Thanks for all your good wishes. Testing on 15th.

FX for you Izzie. Hope time passes quickly for you x

Good luck Izzie! - How are you feeling?

Manda - Hope your consult goes well :)

Izzie - Yay for being PUPO! I hope the 15th comes quickly for you

River - When my sister in law went through this a couple years ago she always had a smallish number of follicles but ended up always getting more eggs than she expected on the day of retrieval -she ended up doing 3 rounds and then had twin boys

No Bump - hope you're feeling better soon

AFM - OHSS usually does show up after retrieval and subside when the hcg trigger clears out of your system; that happened to me. But if you get pregnant and your levels start to rise again your symptoms can come back and stick around for a while. My Dr. thinks it was so bad for me because my HCG levels were so high. Also about that, we figured out why they were today. We had an ultrasound and saw 2 heartbeats... She wants me to come back next week to see if we have a third! One of our embies split and we have identical (one heartbeat) and a fraternal (the other heartbeat) I guess time will tell; my RE says triplet pregnancies can be really risky but we should know a little more about the identicals next week

WOW BostonKate - congrats - SOO cool to see the heartbeats! Let us know!

Izzie - Fx'd for the next 11 days!

Kate - wow! That's so exciting/scary. Can't wait to hear the next update!

I feel fine thanks. Still a bit sore from ec, but buzzing today after et. Eaten big dinner and early to bed tonight.

Hi Everyone :)

Wondering if I could join this thread? I've started lupron for about a week now and my baseline ultrasound is this Friday. My husband and I are soo excited to do ivf - really, we never thought we'd have to do it but here we are!!! Its pretty bad but I still have no clue as to what I'm doing. I'm just trying to follow the instructions my dr is giving me!

Good luck to all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->