2014 IVFs!

Tulip, good luck with ET. What does fragmentation mean ?
Stormy welcome :)
Peachy, in what's stage of ivf you are in ?

Tulip best of luck to you! Even embies with fragmentation make beautiful babies!

Cool I start stims and lots of pills tomorrow. Hoping it flies by : )

Got 2 eggs, progress report tomorrow.
Think drugs are wearing off now.

FX nobump!

Stormy - welcome :)

tulip - thinking of you!!

breaking - thinking of you too!

Good luck girls!!! I will pray for all of you!!! Baby dust everywhere!!!!! :)

Nobump - fx'd for you!

Cool star - fragmentation is when the cells do not divide evenly and throw off junk. The higher the fragmentation, the worse the embryo grade is.

We transferred two Grade 3 and one Grade 2 today. All were 10-cell embryos, which I am reading is a positive thing.

My post-ET instructions say no caffeine. What the what?!

Nobump loads of luck!

Tulip congrats on being pupo so exciting !

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome :)

Since the last unsuccessful IUI, There's been so much running through my mind. The reality of IVF/ICSI is now pretty obvious unless Doc says different on March 19th. I'm struggling with how to deal with work, will i need time off (i live 1hr away from the clinic), how many times will i have to got to the Clinic per treatment & how the heck will i shoot myself up with a needle??? :shock: A bit nervous & scared to say the least.

We have taken out a loan & a line of credit to cover medical fees and hotel costs if needed. Not really something you expect when you get married, that's for sure. Luckily, we have been overwhelmed with the generosity of our family & have 5k towards our first IVF.

Well i guess the only thing i can do now till our Doctors Appointment is enjoy Wine & Sushi as much as i can :winkwink:

All the best to everyone here :hugs:

the clinic im going to is 3 hours away, but my GYN said that he could do any ultra sounds or labs that were needed so we didn't have to keep driving back and forth as much.

so sorry Deepsea :hugs: - do something nice for yourself over the next few days

Deepsea, so sorry.....lots of hugs to you.
Nobump and tulip, Fxed for you.
Peachy, all the best. Time will fly now.
Stormy, enjoy till the consultation. Once it's starts the process is very consuming.

I,m out one egg was immature other fertilised abnormally.

Nightmare no bump. So sorry.

Dreading doing our fet, getting to et and embryo not bring viable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->