2014 IVFs!

Just found out that none of my remaining embryos made it to blastocyst. So no frosties to fall back on. Now it's real - this is our one and only shot.

Thanks, guys! :)

Has anyone else had watery discharge? I'm taking Endometrin, which is the pill-like suppository. It leaves a chalky residue normally, but today I am also having a ton of watery cm.

Tulip, just wanted you to know that after ET I was extremely tired (took 2-3 hr naps each day), and had clear watery discharge. I was on progesterone and estrogen patches.

AFM, my doctor is out of town till March 10, so I don't get to sit down and talk with him until March 18 to figure out the next plan. His nurse said they usually start with BCP and lupron with my next period. So not this current bleed, my April AF.... Kinda discouraged. I was hoping that FET could be done sooner. I have 8 frosties ready to go.

Thanks, Coolstar!

Deepsea - sorry about your delay. I always wondered why REs don't take the opportunity to discuss options and changes to protocol during the 2ww (when there's plenty of time) instead of waiting until the cycle is over. Do they just not want to own up to a lack of success until they are forced to?

Hi ladies...trying to find some info on endometrial biopsy..

Wonder if anyone has had it.?

Barb...sent you a pm earlier...but maybe easier to answer here..

What cycle day is FET generally on?I'm trying to figure out when mine would be...!!

Breaking I just did one endometrial biopsy + uterus scraping yesterday.
Usually it is done in the cycle prior to your transfer cycle, but we went ahead (we start another FET this month) and it was my actual cycle D3. My RE said it SEEMS to work on SOME patients. Well I guess I ll let you know!

FET cycle is your ovulation day (count as Day Zero) + age of embryo (3 or 5 for instance). Say you ovulate on march 1, transfer of day 5 embbie will fall on march 6. But again it is not exact science, unlike the retrieval, my RE said there was 24h leeway.

tulip, great on your 5 day! it only takes one! but bummer you dont have any frosties on reserve. I hope you dont even have had to need one FX

Luciola, I just spoke to another member about this scraping thing. Are you doing it to try & get the embie to stick? And normally its the cycle before?
I would like to discuss it with my RE & see what he says about it.

Hi ladies...trying to find some info on endometrial biopsy..

Wonder if anyone has had it.?

Barb...sent you a pm earlier...but maybe easier to answer here..

What cycle day is FET generally on?I'm trying to figure out when mine would be...!!

Breaking I just did one endometrial biopsy + uterus scraping yesterday.
Usually it is done in the cycle prior to your transfer cycle, but we went ahead (we start another FET this month) and it was my actual cycle D3. My RE said it SEEMS to work on SOME patients. Well I guess I ll let you know!

FET cycle is your ovulation day (count as Day Zero) + age of embryo (3 or 5 for instance). Say you ovulate on march 1, transfer of day 5 embbie will fall on march 6. But again it is not exact science, unlike the retrieval, my RE said there was 24h leeway.

Yes..im doing it the cycle before FET. Did it hurt?

That makes sense O+5 days.

We are not doing fresh transfer so I will here on day-5 how they are doing and how many will be frozen.

FX for you Tulip...

Sorry i don't talk much :( since i haven't gone thru this yet, not completely sure what you are all talking about yet.

Still have to wait 2 weeks for our consultation...Time going so slowly

:hugs: to all

Stormy - I know exactly how you feel. When I first joined this thread in January, I had no idea what was coming and everyone was talking about suppression and stimulation and various other events and milestones. The education is very quick once you start your cycle.

yeah i didnt bother trying to get my head wrapped around all the lingo but once you start, you totally get it ;)

Same here stormy...just hung around until we got going.

I've been so nervous all morning and finally I got the call from the embryologist for day 5/freezing update:

We have 9 embies to freeze (!!!!) she said 4 are AA, 1 is AB and 4 are compacted which she said is the blastocyst stage.

I can't believe this...I'm sooo thankful..

Same here stormy...just hung around until we got going.

I've been so nervous all morning and finally I got the call from the embryologist for day 5/freezing update:

We have 9 embies to freeze (!!!!) she said 4 are AA, 1 is AB and 4 are compacted which she said is the blastocyst stage.

I can't believe this...I'm sooo thankful..

Brilliant news. That is soooo amazing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->