2014 IVFs!

No bump I'm so sorry. That's really so disappointing. You doing another retrieval next cycle?! Ugh.

Deep sea I'm so sorry. Such a disappointing day.

I am waiting for my beta on Monday but already know I'm out and stopped my meds.

Deep sea...so sorry...enjoy the wine :wine:

Nobump :hugs: ...will be doing another retrieval?

AFM...ER was this morning...slept most the afternoon/evening. ER was easier then I thought it

Dr confirmed I had 15 eggs. Wait for fertilization report tomorrow.

I'm glad this step is over and we move on,

Thank you so so soooo much for all your support!!!!

yay breaking!! do you get a report tomorrow?

no bump - :hugs: so sorry

izzie - FX!

Nobump, I am so sorry :(
Breaking, Fxed for you.

River....yes we were told that the embryologist would call us tomorrow..

Breaking that's a fab number of eggs. FX for you.

We will make a decision once wee see the doctor, with my low AMH and the fact my left ovary didn't respond not sure if we would get a different result. Then again I get 2 cycles paid for on NHS.

Deepsea: So, sorry deepsea :hugs: I know how you feel, it sux! After so much a build up, it is really disappointing. Do you have any frosties?

Nobump: :hugs: That's so disappointing, look after yourself. Hopefully, you have a meeting with your FE to give you a new plan of action, soon.

We will make a decision once wee see the doctor, with my low AMH and the fact my left ovary didn't respond not sure if we would get a different result. Then again I get 2 cycles paid for on NHS.

well, that might be the only nice thing I have ever heard about NHS.
I know a gal that they wont treat because her husband has children from his first marriage! Do you have 2 total or 2 MORE? At least the COST isn't going to be a factor in your choice, it is for a lot of people in the US. GL what ever you decide

No bump I'm so sorry. That's really so disappointing. You doing another retrieval next cycle?! Ugh.

Deep sea I'm so sorry. Such a disappointing day.

I am waiting for my beta on Monday but already know I'm out and stopped my meds.

Sorry your having such a tough time with these as well, can they advise why you have issuers either FET? Hugs

No bump we will see what RE says. It's lower odds on a FET. My re told us last time that he has no answers because everything looks great. That's always frustrating. When everything looks like it should have worked.

Breaking, I just PMd you! Awesome news on 15!! Can't wait to hear an update. Will they try to get it to 5 day blast?! I assume they will. And are you doing a fresh transfer? So glad ER went so well for you!

I get 2 cycles total, but FET don't count as a cycle, think I need to wait talent 3 months/periods until I can try again. If we decide to. Will wait and see what doctors says.

Barbi...i just replied to you!

The embryologist just called...we have 13 fertilized.....of the 15 one was not mature and 1 didn't fertilize.

We are not doing fresh ...she said my estrogen is too high. So we wait until 5-day to hear how many will be frozen.

I feel so relieved and blessed to come this far. :flower:

Barbi...i just replied to you!

The embryologist just called...we have 13 fertilized.....of the 15 one was not mature and 1 didn't fertilize.

We are not doing fresh ...she said my estrogen is too high. So we wait until 5-day to hear how many will be frozen.

I feel so relieved and blessed to come this far. :flower:

That's a great number to get fertilised. Fx for good quality for freezing.

nobump - I am so sorry about this turn of events. Glad to hear you can have another funded cycle. Perhaps your RE can learn some things about this cycle and modify your next one accordingly.

Deepsea - so sorry about the result.

Barb - I think overall the rate is lower for FET, but when I looked at my
own RE's stats and calculated the rate of success on a per embryo basis, it came out slightly higher with FET.

Breaking - that is fantastic news! What an amazing fertilization rate!

I've already reached some sort of paranoid state 2dp3dt. I feel all kinds of sharp pains and twinges. I feel like everything I do is detrimental to the cause. Only 9 more days of second-guessing and torturing myself.

nobump - I am so sorry about this turn of events. Glad to hear you can have another funded cycle. Perhaps your RE can learn some things about this cycle and modify your next one accordingly.

Deepsea - so sorry about the result.

Barb - I think overall the rate is lower for FET, but when I looked at my
own RE's stats and calculated the rate of success on a per embryo basis, it came out slightly higher with FET.

Breaking - that is fantastic news! What an amazing fertilization rate!

I've already reached some sort of paranoid state 2dp3dt. I feel all kinds of sharp pains and twinges. I feel like everything I do is detrimental to the cause. Only 9 more days of second-guessing and torturing myself.

Thx Hun!!!!

Good luck during your tww...get some rest. Tww are so difficult keep yourself busy :flower:

tulip i was given 40% of FET vs. 50-60 fresh.
Bah what can we do eh? cant afford a fresh each time.

tulip i was given 40% of FET vs. 50-60 fresh.
Bah what can we do eh? cant afford a fresh each time.

Quite true. I think for us FET would be about 20% of the cost of a fresh cycle.

I haven't even heard yet if we are able to freeze any. I'm not too optimistic about it. And we're not shelling out money for another fresh cycle.

I'm taking the Endometrin form of progesterone, and between that and the lack of caffeine, I am constantly sleepy. I slept most of the day yesterday, and I'm sitting at work now trying to hold my eyes open. And I'm way behind from being out two days last week!

Hi ladies...trying to find some info on endometrial biopsy..

Wonder if anyone has had it.?

Barb...sent you a pm earlier...but maybe easier to answer here..

What cycle day is FET generally on?I'm trying to figure out when mine would be...!!

Ooops I'm going to reply. I read, meant to reply later but then forgot cuz it shows that i have no new messages!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->