2014 IVFs!

I have willpower (fear?) this cycle! I did not test this morning, so I am going to make it to 9dp3dt by the time I test tomorrow morning.

I had a massive headache yesterday and woke up with another one at 2:30 this morning. Feeling so dehydrated! I wonder if I am just now suffering caffeine withdrawals after a week?

Tulip, doubt it's caffeine withdrawl after a week. Those sound like promising symptoms to me!!! FX for tomorrow!

Tulip, looking fwd to your test results tmr. You have a strong willpower. I don't have it at alllllll

Lol, I'm still holding out this morning. I'm holding in my FMU, but I am too scared to test - trying to wake up a bit.

Barb - I hope your decision to transfer 2 finally results in your BFP. I have my fx'd for you.

Stark white FRER. DH is still asleep, and I'm in no hurry to tell him that we have a BFN. He thinks it is perfectly fine for me to wait until Tuesday to get a call from the nurse while I am at work. If he knew what an epic meltdown I am having over the $18k we spent to put my body through needless hell, he'd understand why I didn't want to wait.

Stark white FRER. DH is still asleep, and I'm in no hurry to tell him that we have a BFN. He thinks it is perfectly fine for me to wait until Tuesday to get a call from the nurse while I am at work. If he knew what an epic meltdown I am having over the $18k we spent to put my body through needless hell, he'd understand why I didn't want to wait.

So sorry for you bfn. I know how I felt getting a bfn having spent thousands of pounds. I look at it that at least we tried and that if we hadn't I would always wonder and say what if... :hugs:

Tulip I am crazy sorry over that result. I know the feeling and wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy. I believe ivf is a numbers game and only half of us will have success on the first go. Unfortunately not everyone gets to keep trying. Wake his ass up so he can hug you for a while. I hope you have a plan in place for the next step and can move forward :hugs:

Thanks, guys!

We did talk this morning, and we do have a plan in place. I am going to start on Wednesday getting healthy and ridding myself of the 25 pounds I have gained in the 3 years we have been TTC. We are going to live our life for the next 6 months as the DINKs we are and are going to make plans around vacationing, life experiences, and general re-appropriation of our freed up time and energy. We are going to plan our 15th anniversary trip and maybe pay off one of our student loans this year.

Then we can talk about whether or not we want to adopt after 6 months. I think we are completely undecided at this point, but there's not as much of an age restraint as IVF.

Tulip so sorry for your BFN, good that you have talked things through. Big hugs

Tulip....I'm so glad that you both talked and that you have a plan.

One thing I've learned on this roller coaster journey is that no matter which path you are on having a plan can be so strengthening and bring hope when feeling lost.

:flower:

Tulip I'm so sorry. I know how you feel.
I m still deflated from our second round. I am ready for this months cycle but I had a hard time recovering from the bfn. It's so much time, money and exhausting emotionally and mentally. Xoxox

Sorry Tulip. I know your feeling... just remember we are here to support you no matter what route you will take. I am still recovering from my BFN and I can tell it is the most terrible time of my life. I hope you find peace and strength to keep moving forward. Hugs on your way!!!!

tomorrow is our appointment with RE but im not feeling overly confident.

You guys are lovely. :)

I stopped by for my beta on the way to work this morning. Here at work, I share an office with another person. She just told me that she's 3 months pregnant.

Oh, boy.

Tuliip....oh boy it is.

Tough when those announcements come out if nowhere. :hugs: we all know what that's like.

Afm...had sono today. No issues lining is thick-ish but AF is due soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->