2014 IVFs!

I know! It's everywhere.

It was enough that my baby sister is pregnant, but at least she lives 200 miles away, and I don't have to see her every day.

And today of all days!

Beta confirmed - BFN. My nurse talked to me like a baby, which frankly just pissed me off. My last OB/GYN did that when I had my m/c, and she is not my OB/GYN anymore.

That sucks Tulip and I'm sorry. I have had that talk as well and all I can say is I wouldn't want to be the one to tell me either. I hope you do something special for yourself... Will you still go back for a follow-up appt to see what RE has to say?

Sucks Tulip - Can you go out for lunch? or get yourself something nice during the work day?

It gets us all. Girl at work told me she's expecting, knowing of my early loss at 21 + 6 I was pleased for her, but sad for myself. However when she said she was 'about 4 weeks' I just wanted to scream and tell her to keep it to herself for a while. Now I'm listening to her moaning about how tired she is and that she is eating healthy so she doesn't get fat. If only ....

Everyone seems preggers when you're trying. actually most of them are.
thankfully its settled down a bit for me but it was a rough 2011/12 & 13

Tulip that is not good that the nurse spoke to you like that. :hugs:

It's not great when all around seem to be getting pregnant at the drop of a hat. Don't know why it is so easy for some and not others.... :nope:

I expect we will go back for a follow up. DH is even more analytical than I am, so he's going to want details about everything that went wrong and right - regardless of the fact that we will not be using the information for any future purpose.

Sigh. Had another hsg and found my right side is also open and clear but my ft are high in my pelvis and ovaries were hard to find. Might need laparoscopy if they aren't better seen further in my cycle and dr is concerned abt loss of eggs. Ordered more tests and ultra sound. Sigh

tulip im sorry the nurse spoke that way to you.
last thing you need. im sure you wanted to punch her in the head :)
I hope you get some answers. we didnt b/c everything looked great and our RE thinks its a numbers game now.

Lola, i'm sorry for the further delay. what do they mean loss of eggs?

Hi all,

Hope that I can join you! I will be starting IVF this spring, just not sure on the timing yet. I have a history of fibroids and 2 myomectomies in 2013. Therefore I am in more of a hurry to get pregnant than your average person. We tried for 6 months on our own (had a BFP but turned out to be a chemical at 5w4d), did a couple of rounds of clomid/IUI and are now going to IVF as we and our new RE see IUIs as pointless.

Because I switched clinics we took this month off to do a bunch of diagnostics which all came back as great. Just waiting on my AMH test. Otherwise, I have a good antral follicle count (18), my tubes are open and my uterus has no abnormalities and no sign of fibroids. So hopefully the AMH test won't be totally wonky. Unfortunately our new RE is out of the country for the last 2 weeks of March so I won't get to see him until April 3 when he'll outline our protocol. I should be getting AF on March 30/31...does that mean that April will be a lost cause and we'll have to wait until the next cycle to start down regulating?

Anyway, I will eagerly follow all your stories and hope that we have some really good results on this thread. :)

welcome 3chords! this is a great place to find support.
i wish you the best in your success! xo

3chords - welcome! If your RE uses BCP to start the clock, I wonder if they can go ahead and prescribe you the BCP to start with your next cycle so that you don't lose a month. I had to start mine on day 2 or 3 - can't remember exactly. I was on them for almost 3 weeks before I started suppression injections.

Hi 3chords....welcome to the group!

Quick update.....AF made her appearance just now....yay! This means I'm on track for cd1 tomorrow and the start of my FET cycle....

Breaking, great news! So exciting. You'll be transferring before you know it!

Alright, AFM:

I am going in for my FET on Monday the 17th! Irish be giving me some good luck please!!! Going to transfer two embryo!!!
I've decided NOT to do PIO ever again & my drug protocol just got more complicated. I am already taking Estrace three times a day. I now have to take Progesterone suppository 4 times a day & Oral Progesterone three times a day. Holy fuck. I start P tomorrow. Long with Steroids for 4 days & antibiotic for the FET. And my Aspirin daily. And Folic Acid. And on, And on, and on.

Thx ladies.

Barb...great you got your FET date! I'm excited for you..2 embies!

Wow that's a crap load of meds....lol.

right? im glad i have a smart phone to keep it all in check. damn.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->