2014 IVFs!

Yes, good point... Compared to IUI, it feels like a lot of control, but there are plenty of mysteries left in an IVF cycle for SURE.

Hello girls... I was out for a few days, but checking on your status! :) I came here today to share some information... As many of you know I had a failed IVF and before try the second time, I decided to do some blood work... The nurse draw 22 tubes of blood! I thought I would have no blood left. I did not get the results, but a friend of mine had 2 failed IVF's and her doctor recommended her to test her "NK cells". Her results came back positive, and this is probably the reason why she can't conceive... Below are two links where you all can get information about it and maybe run the test before a new IVF or FET attempt.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-464381/My-body-tried-kill-baby.html

https://inciid.org/printpage.php?cat=immunology&id=374

The treatment seems to be easy and can be done along with stimulation... Just thought it would be good to share, so the ones who had a previous failed IVF can explore...

Good luck to all of you!!!!

Hey ladies - Sorry to just barge in to your thread...

Yesterday I had 2 embryos transferred 3 days after collection. Today i'm getting period pains on & off and was wondering if any of you ladies had experienced this??

Sorry to just intrude I was just looking for some information.

Thanks in advance.

I was told cramping & even spotting is normal after a transfer. Good luck!!!!

Hi Girlies!
I had my transfer yesterday. It was a very busy day so didn't have much time for an update. Please check out my blog - I posted this morning along with photos of my two embies :) I hope this is it! Crossing fingers!

https://rainbowbabymaker.wordpress.com/

Hi Miracle!
I had NK tested WAY before I even started any feritlity treatments & mine are fine, thankfully!

No good news here. Tech couldn't find my ovaries again but didn't seem like she was trying

Lola. ...what cd were you on? what did she say she just couldn't find them???

I'm on cd 15 so 14 yesterday. She didn't say. Just that they were hiding

Lola my nurse had a crazy hard time finding my left one and I had like 7 measurable follies there. Took like 20 mins but she did. Perhaps next time you could ask for a different more experienced one to do it

No good news here. Tech couldn't find my ovaries again but didn't seem like she was trying

I sometimes have to push down on one side for them to see the ovaries on that side. Seems odd that they didn't try something like this.

I have booked my dr appointment to discuss starting our fet cycle. 2nd April here we come. Should be able to start meds this cycle. Am on day 2 today.

Got docs appointment next week to find out what went wrong and where we go next... Had first AF, and it was horrible, painful and heavey to start, and has lasted 11 days, hope I have come to the end but thought that earlier this week and then started again overnight. Phone clinic and the said this was ok... the said my lining had been thick... Starting to feel like myself again.

Good luck with your next cycle Izzie.

Lola I agree wiht Peaachy ask for someone else to take a look, all my scans were done by a doctor with a nurse present, not sure if this was normal or because I had low AMH...

Izzie good luck to you I hope you get to start right away

Nobump I can relate to having had that before and while I am normally not a pill person I would take a vicodin for it. There were a couple times I couldn't even stand up straight pain was so bad. Soo glad it is coming to an end..

I sometimes have to push down on one side for them to see the ovaries on that side. Seems odd that they didn't try something like this.

she did try to press down on my abdomen to see if she could get em to peek out, but she didn't press very hard, maybe im used to men who aren't as careful, I have very difficult anatomy :shrug: ive had many scans over the last 3 years and ive never had such difficulty

she did try to press down on my abdomen to see if she could get em to peek out, but she didn't press very hard, maybe im used to men who aren't as careful, I have very difficult anatomy :shrug: ive had many scans over the last 3 years and ive never had such difficulty

Glad they did try something. Hope you have better luck next time.

I know they are there, they are just small, about half the size they should be. Its just a matter of WHERE they are so the dr can extract follicles from them. Next i have to have an ovarian reserve test, which i don't *think* ive had before. I had to have a special specimen kit sent to my house from the lab.

So, my pre fet scan was 'normal'. If everything is so normal why can't I get pregnant and keep it? Grrrrr! Oh well. All set for the fet consultation next week. Am day 6 today so should be able to start meds this cycle. Maybe this time ... ? :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->