2014 IVFs!

Just got back from my baseline -- everything looks good. Starting Gonal-f and menopur on Fr. Also signed all the papers and paid alllll the $$$... Sigh...

Mas, how was yours?

It went well - I started gonalF and repronex last night and I go back Friday morning to see how its all going in there. I signed and paid too:( sooooo much money! I really hope it will be all worth it!:thumbup:

I have been using circle and bloom IVF mind/body meditation - it really seems to help me relax and sleep well. With all the hormones and added worries - every little bit counts!!

Coordination visit on Monday, starting buserelin Wednesday for fet. Here we go again!

Everyone is very quiet at the moment. How are you all doing? X

Just back from a week in the sun, it was relaxing...

Thinking more positive about a July restart... think it will be tough... but worth a try...

Have put on weight on holiday, new regimen starts in May, but will try to make a start this month as well...

Coordination appointment went well and start buserelin on Wednesday. Didn't realise that it would be such a long drawn out process this time. Seems longer than a fresh cycle. Fewer needles and more patches!

Just got my protocol, pretty exciting!

If all goes according to plan, own regulating in April and then starting injections on April 28 (puregon + menopur). Will add Ganirelix probably around Day 6. Hoping for egg retrieval on May 9!

May I join?
I have done a natural cycle IVF this month, one egg retrieved, fertilised and on 3dt(thursday) we are planing to transfer.
If the embryo's shell is hard, dr. will do an assited hatching with a laser.

WE have had 3 perfect embryo transfers so far and none of them took.

this time I am on 100mg aspirin

Have you ever done assisted hatching?
Thank you!

Not had assisted hatching as always got to blastocyst. Good luck this time dov kav

yesterday we transfered 3dt 8B (embriologist told me A between B), but in report was writtten 8B. Got the photo.
I felt some activity yesterday in my uterus, Today nothing.
NO cervical contractions so far, I ussually felt before 5dt in 3 cases. It was a bad news for me. I was thinkiing Here they come, no good!

an embryo shell was 15-20, assited hatching with a laser was performed. They made a whole. In the literature I read if zona pellucida more than 15, AH is recommended.

I rested 30min after ET
I take 100mg aspirin a day
3g fish oil (helps with immunity response)
alfa alfa, sweet pea sprouts,
300mg progesterone
VitD 3000
flaxseed oil
follic acid
q-10
eating pinapple, avocado
stopped my green tea
BD before ET and will BD on 4dt and so on...

I have read that AH embryo could implant earlier and it is a chance for monozygote twins

O whole in the embryo's shell could cause infection. Some ladies take antibiotics...

ODT is on the Easter. Clinic is closed.
If we get lucky, we stil could have a baby in 2014, around my birthday or in early January.

Dovkav best of luck to you. I truly hope this cycle brings you your little miracle baby:flower:

no news here, waiting for the info to reach RE so he can make a decision about what steps to take next, so for now we are going about life with our foster baby

since 2d3dt I am feeling uterine cramping, not a cervical cramping( I had those with BFN). I really hope that the uterine walls and an embryo communicating with one another. Embryo is trying to implant. Assited haching may induce impantation earlier.
Did you ladies had cramping too?

Lola M, do you have a foster baby?

yes we do have a foster baby and he is the reason we decided to move forward trying to have a child of our own. Fostering really stinks, they can at any time for the most unreasonable reasons, return a child to abusive parents. The system is broken and we just want a child they CANT take away!

Hiya Ladies,

I hope non of you mind me joining in, a bit of background from me Im danie, Im 32, I live in the UK, for the last year we have been findng out hy i cant conceive, cutting a long story short, my hubby had aduly mumps and now has no sperm. e are having ICSI with Donor Sperm, all im waiting for is a start date. In the meatime my clinic has asked us to think about a few things? this is wear im hoping you can advise?

1) if i want 2 x day 3 embies put back in or 1 day 5 (if it makes it)
2) if i want any embies frozen

ok i know nothing about the above, surely if the embies are going to grow, they will grow? i want to give myself the best possible chance xxx

Hiya Ladies,

I hope non of you mind me joining in, a bit of background from me Im danie, Im 32, I live in the UK, for the last year we have been findng out hy i cant conceive, cutting a long story short, my hubby had aduly mumps and now has no sperm. e are having ICSI with Donor Sperm, all im waiting for is a start date. In the meatime my clinic has asked us to think about a few things? this is wear im hoping you can advise?

1) if i want 2 x day 3 embies put back in or 1 day 5 (if it makes it)
2) if i want any embies frozen

ok i know nothing about the above, surely if the embies are going to grow, they will grow? i want to give myself the best possible chance xxx

We went to day 5 blastocyst both times. One was successful and one was not. The second time I had 16 eggs, 10 fertilised and 2 got to 5 day.

The problem with getting to day five is that there are fewer to freeze. We only had one in two fresh cycles and are in preparation for the frozen transfer now. It's up to you whether you do day 5 or 3 transfer. My clinic always said day 5 was the optimum as those were the strongest, but other clinics routinely do day 3. Good luck with your journey.

Just a quick note -- thanks for the advice on post-retrieval. I had mine yesterday, and aside from a small vomiting incident when we got home (prob ate a bite of toast too soon...), recovery was easy. Thank goodness for tylenol! Back to work today, no problem.

We had loads of eggs, and have ended up with 17 embryos today! (We did ICSI, which I think helped a lot in our case -- apparently the sperm had some binding issues). I have no idea how we ended up with so many. Luck and a good doctor, I think. Anyway, it's only day 1, but here's hoping that was my first and only egg retrieval ever!

Just a quick note -- thanks for the advice on post-retrieval. I had mine yesterday, and aside from a small vomiting incident when we got home (prob ate a bite of toast too soon...), recovery was easy. Thank goodness for tylenol! Back to work today, no problem.

We had loads of eggs, and have ended up with 17 embryos today! (We did ICSI, which I think helped a lot in our case -- apparently the sperm had some binding issues). I have no idea how we ended up with so many. Luck and a good doctor, I think. Anyway, it's only day 1, but here's hoping that was my first and only egg retrieval ever!

Do I know you from IUI thread?
Grow embies, grow! Lots of eggs for Easter time! This is amazing! Congrats! It will be a big competition. Will you pick a champion or two for 5 day transfer?

I am 12dpo and my OTD is on Monday. I had a 3dt, 8 cells, grade B embryo. I am taking aspirin and 300mg progesterone. My clear blue digital is ready. On Monday I'll be 2-3 days before AF, so 83% accuracy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->