2014 IVFs!

If one more person tells me to get acupuncture or 'just relax' I'm going to scream ....

:wohoo::wohoo:BFP today!

14 dpo Clear blue digital

Tearful, speechless, shocked, blessed......

IVF#7

2 years and 5 months TTC

First BFP ever!

Blood tests tomorrow.

Never say never! It will happen soon!

2 weeks of buserelin done. Scan tomorrow to see if I can start oestrogen patches. Fet protocol seems to get longer than fresh. Anyone have any experiences?

I had my beta yesterday it was 521, 5-6 weeks preggo, 16po, 13dpo3dt. However, I am just 4 weeks. I am 17 dpo today. My period would come tomorrow. I am calculating from the start of my first day of my period. Am I doing right?

My progesterone 32. Estrogen 113.

My next beta is in a week, and u/s in 2 weeks.

I hope and pray you'll get your positives soon.
It will be on the right time in the right palce...

Dovkav that's a great beta! If you only put back one embryo perhaps it split and you have 2! Otherwise you have a very active little bean! Congratulations!

I had my beta yesterday it was 521, 5-6 weeks preggo, 16po, 13dpo3dt. However, I am just 4 weeks. I am 17 dpo today. My period would come tomorrow. I am calculating from the start of my first day of my period. Am I doing right?

My progesterone 32. Estrogen 113.

My next beta is in a week, and u/s in 2 weeks.

I hope and pray you'll get your positives soon.
It will be on the right time in the right palce...

There is a website that will work out your due date etc based on et. You can find the calculator here
https://www.fertilityfriends.co.uk/index.php?ac=ivf

Hello all... I am finally back from vacation and should start my next IVF this week. Waiting my AF to come in the next couple of days.

Congrats to all of you with your BFP's and for the ones that still waiting for that happy day, I wish all the luck in this world!

I finally called my RE and they still don't have the results of my OAR and Ultrasound, so we have to figure out what is the hold up, so we can move on already. I have about 6 weeks of school, then I will be on summer break, which is really good timing, actually. Im hoping they can free up my tubes and I can do the rest on my own. Foster baby is likely going to relative after the next court date.

It's so quiet around here… Anyone has any good news to share???
I am on my day 2 of stimulation and will have my next scan wednesday… So anxious!!!

stiiiill waiting for the RE to get the results of my tests from last month so he can decide what to do...

Miracle best of luck to you this cycle, hope stims treat you well!

Lola you are a very patient woman. I hope you get great results but I would be freaking at how long it's taking for results!

I'm back ladies! After my first round of IVF tribulations (pregnant, miscarried, D&C), I had my first FET start today. Well, technically, 3 weeks ago... I had two 8-cell 3-day embies transferred today! So the 2WW begins.

I'm sorry to have gone so quiet... but it was a traumatic time in January/February! I am now cautiously optimistic, and relaxed. If it works, great. If not, we have 5 more frozen...

Can't wait to follow along with all of you!

I'm starting to get depressed. Not sure if it is the fet drugs, or the fact that we have one frostie and that's our last chance. It's a lot of pressure. The closer we get to et day the worse I feel ... And there are still about 2 weeks to go! I've been on buserelin for 3 weeks and oestrogen for the last 1. Doubling oestrogen on Friday. Next scan 6th may. So scared it won't work.

Hey ladies -- sorry to barge in on your thread. Need to vent a bit to some veterans of the process. Just finishing up our first round of IVF. (Had a bfn this morning at 8dp5dt. The chances of it turning positive now seem low -- like 10%-ish?). Feeling pretty hopeless. We're unexplained in our infertility, and at this point it just feels like WTF??!?!?! It's a particular kind of hopelessness & anger that not much of my family/friend circle understands.

I know several of you have done multiple rounds. How does one possibly deal with this disappointment repeatedly? Is there some certificate or plaque that you can order? Like "Certified to deal with ridiculously depressing and unexpected identity issues and life circumstances" maybe??

Izzie sorry you feel that way. It's incredibly hard and sometimes too much pressure if you know it's your only chance. Try to hang in there and do some nice things for yourself:hugs:

Flannel the disappointment of a failed cycle can be overwhelming and the truth of it is that sometimes it takes a few cycles to get it right. The first time can be a bit of trial and error and you can fix things as you go along. I hope you have the ability to continue with treatment and give yourself time to grieve and be pissed and feel whatever you do. After your Wtf appt and you get some feedback you can start looking forward try to keep your eyes on the prize. I really do believe that hope springs eternal : ) :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->