2014 IVFs!

yay !! barbikins 8 eggs is wonderful. and ive got my fx for you. i cant wait to hear about the updates. its very exciting

8 eggs is great barbikins . Well done.

I get my scan tomorrow to see if I can start gonal f. Fingers crossed!

8 is OK. I just hope most of them survive. I would like to have frosties incase our first IVF doesn't work.

Very cool Izzy! I hope you can start ASAP. Did you use Gonal on your previous IVF too?
I'm just glad this part is over. I'm so excited for the transfer!
I just took my first Progesterone dose.
FX it treats me well.

Great news Barbikins! Glad to hear it all went well, 8 eggs thats great! Will keep my fX for your little embies!

Good luck Izzie with the scan tomorrow, I have my first scan tomorrow too, so hopefully all goes well and growing lots of good follies!

Thinking of you Barbikins… We are never happy about the number of eggs retrieved (unless we have like 20++ really good ones). But believe me 8 is good! Sending positive thoughts to your embies!

Barbikins - great on 8! Hope the next few days gives great news about them.

afm - I got the polyp removed today, using the same drugs when they do the ER, so I thought of it as a dry run. Things went well, and they got it out. Just had to take it easy today. Starting injections of Suprefact last night...not looking forward to the number of times I'll be poking myself throughout the next few weeks!

I'm glad everyone things I've done well! Hah. I'm just nervous b/c it's not an average amount. It's less than. BUt could be because it's my first IVF so we don't know how it would go.
I feel much better today! And started Progesterone. I never been on it. I hope it treats me well. I am anxiously awaiting the clinc's phone call!

River, good luck! The injections aren't that bad. Can your hubby do it for you? My DH does it & I hardly feel it. He's becoming a pro ;) LOL

What is average? My re told me they try for 4-8 anything less then 4 and they convert to iui.

5 or more is considered good.
Average my husband says is around 10-15 follies.
But apparently 8 is good. Of course it's more than enough if all or most fertilize & become embryo we can use later, right?

I'm still anxiously awaiting my phone call!

8 is OK. I just hope most of them survive. I would like to have frosties incase our first IVF doesn't work.

Very cool Izzy! I hope you can start ASAP. Did you use Gonal on your previous IVF too?
I'm just glad this part is over. I'm so excited for the transfer!
I just took my first Progesterone dose.
FX it treats me well.

Yay! Scan good. Started gonal f and luveris today. Used gonal last time too, but not luveris. It's a bit of a palaver as it come in two vial, one water and one powder. You have to suck up water and put into powder with one needle, mix it up, then change needles to inject. I'm sure I'll get the hang of it like all the others! Roll on Monday for scan to check development. Had no side effects on any meds last time so hoping for same this time. Baby dust to you all. :dust:

Izzy I had the same. Repronex was a mixture of water & powder then mix in Gonal-F...i felt like a scientist ;)
Good luck & hope you dont have any side effects this time either!
Wahoo! Keep us posted.

Finally got the call! 5/8 fertilized!! YA! I'll get another update tomorrow. I just hope that they all stay fertilized & growing so I can put 4 to freezing. That'd be awesome!
Nurse said it's most likely I'll be doing a transfer on Saturday. Anyway fingers crossed for tomorrow! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
I have 5 preggo pops in an incubator! LOL

Yay!! I'm so excited. Would be wonderful to freeze.

Are you doing any biopsies, I think my re called it pkd or pkg can't remember she recommended it to us since we would only be putting one back but the prices was a bit of sticker shock so I'd be interested to see how many other people do it.

Hope you don't mind if I join in!

I'm currently 3 days past 5 day transfer of two beautiful blasts! Starting to drive myself nuts with the wait!! I took a cheapo test this morning to see if I still had the trigger in my system and it was BFN so hopefully when we see a BFP we'll be more hopeful that it's real... fingers crossed

This is my first round of IVF - I was on Follistim pen and then added cetrotide with a lupron trigger followed by Novarel (HCG) on day of retrieval. Had some OHSS so egg retrieval was a little rough but we got 14 eggs, 8 fertilized naturally, 2 Blasts transfered and 2 were frozen.

thanks everyone :D

And no I am not doing additional tests. Here, it costs $30K. NO thank you!

Bostonkate - yay! That's exciting. I'm going to be right behind you! I'm going to test out the trigger - my triggers always metabolized SLOW. So usually takes about 10 days. I will likely order tests some time early next week so I don't start too early!
Good luck, hun. I hope you are pregnant!

Great to hear everyone updates! So, exciting Barbikins, great news on the embies update! Hooray! So, happy for you! Good luck with ET!

Had my first scan today on day 7, I have 5 follies less than 10mm on my right ovary and on the left ovary I have 3 x 10mm and 3 x 8mm so still early days, apparently they have to grow to 18mm to be considered mature. Though I start my antagonist injections tomorrow (Orgalutran) along with gonal f (will keep me on the same dosage as FE pleased with my progress). So, far so good! Have my next scan on Monday!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->