2014 May Rainbows

QUESTION

Hey ladies,

I'd like to start a pregnancy journal... I've begun one in the Pregnant after loss journal section, but I forget how to link it to my signature... anyone remember??

:hi: I'm due May 28th! I'm in a bunch of different May groups but I don't think this one :haha:

Ultrasound November 18th :dance: next midwife appt November 22.

:hi: I'm due May 28th! I'm in a bunch of different May groups but I don't think this one :haha:

Ultrasound November 18th :dance: next midwife appt November 22.

Welcome! And sorry for any losses you've suffered :)
(this is the pregnancy after loss forum)

We always love hearing about new rainbows on the way!!

Ohhhh! Okay oops I didn't notice the forum. Sorry I haven't had any losses.

No worries :). Like I said we welcome all rainbow babies :)

You just might feel a bit out of place is all :)

Ack! Worried about my son possibily having 5th Disease (slapped cheek syndrome). The evidence isn't overwhelming but he is covered in a slight rash that hasn't gone away for a few days and now his cheeks have a slight rosy look. It's the weekend and it doesn't seem it's worth an ER trip but I hate not knowing especially as it's contagious and bad for my unborn baby. I'm seeing my OB on Wednesday so I can mention it to her then. We just have to wait for Monday to take him to a walk-in clinic. He does have a paediatrician but he's in the city and we're already going on Wednesday. It's such a long drive we can't afford the gas to go twice. Which is too bad as his doctor is pretty good about seeing him right away if it seems serious.

Starry fingers crossed!! I work in childcare and get exposed all the time. Usually they just keep a close eye on the pregnancy. I know 1st trimester is not a good time to be exposed though. Thinking of you!!

Thanks! I think it was a false alarm. This morning his cheeks were clear. The rosy cheeks must have been from playing outside. He still has a very slight rash on his torso but he gets one every time he has a cold.

Hi ladies! I hope everyone had a good weekend and is feeling good! We just did our NT scan and it went amazing! Baby measures 2 days ahead! We are so excited! Here is our little one :cloud9:

They did a potty shot too and the tech said it looks "boyish", but I know that the potty shot is unreliable at 12 weeks, but still fun :) We are thrilled with either sex, does not matter to us.

Attachments

• NT2.jpg
    NT2.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 2
Mrs Gax!! Congrats on the great scan :) and I'm planning to ask about gender at our NT scan on Wednesday too :). It's fun to have ideas. So far all of the online quizzes I've taken point to girl :). Wonder if the tech will agree :)

I was going to ask about the gender too at mine but I was measuring behind so decided not too.

Mrs Gax!! Congrats on the great scan :) and I'm planning to ask about gender at our NT scan on Wednesday too :). It's fun to have ideas. So far all of the online quizzes I've taken point to girl :). Wonder if the tech will agree :)

Thank you so much! I am so thankful. I just am so blessed to be here. The chinese gender says girl for us! So we will see if it is right or not :)
I can't wait to see your NT update! Yea, see if they will look just for fun! Obviously, they look the same still, but it is still fun! :)

I was going to ask about the gender too at mine but I was measuring behind so decided not too.

How far behind were you measuring? I know that they baby can measure behind/forward by a few days to a week (I have heard) and they still do not change due date. On the screen it said May 15th, but they said they are staying with May 17th until later if it is still different.

I'm 4/5 days behind each time. We have our early gender scan on Sunday tho so it wasn't much of an extra wait :haha:

I'm 4/5 days behind each time. We have our early gender scan on Sunday tho so it wasn't much of an extra wait :haha:

Oh yay! So exciting!!! I cannot wait to find out! How far will you be? I want to find out in a few weeks, but DH bday is in december and he wants to wait. So we will see what he decides in the next few weeks.

Nevermind.. I see your ticker :) lol... so excited for you though!

If you go by my edd I will be 15+2 :thumbup: When I made it I accidentally said 14 :dohh: We might go take our hospital tour afterwards if mil will keep DS that long.

If you go by my edd I will be 15+2 :thumbup: When I made it I accidentally said 14 :dohh: We might go take our hospital tour afterwards if mil will keep DS that long.

How exciting! :) I am sure she will! Just tell her the ultrasound took longer :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->