2014 May Rainbows

I'm just worried about any surprise bleeds. I haven't had any this pregnancy so far and I'm not sure how to handle that. My mom had placenta previa with my sister and had a huge gush around this time in the pregnancy and had to be on bed rest. It moved up and my sister ended up coming 2 weeks late but it was really hard on my mom and dad...especially as it was their rainbow pregnancy.

Anyways, right now my biggest issues are extreme exhaustion and having some depression. Blah. It's a good day if I do a few minor chores.

So I just got back from Dr! She measured my cervix and it is 3.43+ cm or 34 mm... she said it is normal and long. So then I go online and read it should be above 4 cm! So I freaked myself out. Then I read other places online that anything above 3 cm is good. Maybe my dr did not say anything cause I am having it measured in 2 weeks at my anatomy scan. Anyone know if measurements can be shorter in short people? lol... I am only 5'1 and everything is smaller on me than the average person. I just wish I could fast forward to May.

Scheduled my scan for the 18th! Only 2 weeks to wait! I can wait to see the lo again!!! And I get to go to a hospital that has a better machine since my dad had spina bifida.

My scan is on the 16th :) So we can wait it out together! I honestly can't wait... I am so impatient with this pregnancy lol.

AFM. Craving include dairy (cheese, ice cream, chocolate milk, yogurt), anything chocolate, fruit, and French fries! Lol

Took anther bump picture (3 weeks in a row) but not much noticeable change this week... My weight is also at a stand still. At first I was happy that I haven't gained any weight, but of course now I'm anxious about it... Depending on the day, my weight is anywhere between same as pre pregnancy, or up 4 lbs.... I'll see what the ob says Tuesday.

I love anything and everything dairy :) And french fries! In n out sounds fabulous right now :)

My weight has stayed the same as well... I have not gained back the 6lbs I lost in the first tri.

I'm just worried about any surprise bleeds. I haven't had any this pregnancy so far and I'm not sure how to handle that. My mom had placenta previa with my sister and had a huge gush around this time in the pregnancy and had to be on bed rest. It moved up and my sister ended up coming 2 weeks late but it was really hard on my mom and dad...especially as it was their rainbow pregnancy.

Anyways, right now my biggest issues are extreme exhaustion and having some depression. Blah. It's a good day if I do a few minor chores.

I know.. the worries are always there. Honestly, if I could be in an incubator for 9 months with this baby, I totally would. I wish there were like pods we put our babies in to develop so that nothing could harm them. We will look back in May/June and be like seeee we worried ourselves to death for nothing. :winkwink:

I am with you with some depression... i think mine comes from my constant fear of losing this baby. I seriously would die if something happened to him. I lost my first 2 pregnancies and I am just so over protective of this one that it literally drives me crazy. My dr offered me ativan today and I said heck no. No meds that are not necessary. I feel like I am the only patient/pregnant woman that worries so much that I cannot enjoy this time. I really want to start enjoying now cause I know I will look back when he is born and wish that I enjoyed him growing in my tummy more. Sigh. I hope your depression gets better! It sucks dealing with these emotions and the hormones do not make it easier.

It doesn't help that my angel due date is coming up on Sunday. :( and then on Tuesday is my first angel's 3rd birthday.

I think Christmas will be a little hard this year. We were so excited keeping the secret it felt so special and then LO was due close to my birthday. I had a massive bleed start and passed tissue on Jan 8th. I keep thinking it is going to be a lot harder than I think but Idk :shrug:

I'm still worried too. Can't wait until I start feeling baby regularly. Hoping it will help :/ I guess it's expected after losses.

I'm very excited to hear about everyone's upcoming scans!!! I can't wait to book ours :)

It's still over a week until my next appointment and I'm only hoping to get a concrete date for my scan. I still think it will be middle of January before it happens. I am so sick of waiting. lol I am desperate to know what we're having. We both are really hoping for a girl this time so we need to get used to the idea if it is another boy. This most likely will be our last child and it will be hard to let go of the dream of a little girl. Obviously we will be happy with whatever as long as the baby gets here safe and sound.

We were pretty bummed (well I was) over having another boy. But after telling everybody and them falling in love with him and loving his name and making a big fuss it's become easier :) I've also been doing better and considering having a 3rd. DH wants to try one more time for a girl and I had originally told him earlier in this pregnancy no way I am done and didn't know what I was thinking this time :dohh: I think it worked out best tho because we don't have the space to spoil a little girly with her own nursery or the money for all the cutesy girl things. Think we are going to wait until DH graduates, gets a new job, take a nice adult vacation, get a new house and try again :) Maybe I will try the whole girly diet thing next time :haha:

It's still over a week until my next appointment and I'm only hoping to get a concrete date for my scan. I still think it will be middle of January before it happens. I am so sick of waiting. lol I am desperate to know what we're having. We both are really hoping for a girl this time so we need to get used to the idea if it is another boy. This most likely will be our last child and it will be hard to let go of the dream of a little girl. Obviously we will be happy with whatever as long as the baby gets here safe and sound.

I think I am the most impatient person here lol... I really did want a girl and I did not realize that until I found out he is a boy. I am SO SO SO very thankful and love him so much, but I think I always pictured myself a momma of little girls, so it was an adjustment. I knew he was a boy from the beginning, but still. I know what you mean about getting used to the idea and I know we will both be happy for our babies regardless of the sex. Hope you get your girl... if not, so happy about your healthy boy :)

I'm still worried too. Can't wait until I start feeling baby regularly. Hoping it will help :/ I guess it's expected after losses.

I'm very excited to hear about everyone's upcoming scans!!! I can't wait to book ours :)

Yea, I understand. I feel the baby one day and the next day... NOTHING. Not even a nudge lol. It is very weird. And yea, I have been talking to other women and they said anxiety is very high during pregnancy after losses. Hugs to us all here. :hugs:

We were pretty bummed (well I was) over having another boy. But after telling everybody and them falling in love with him and loving his name and making a big fuss it's become easier :) I've also been doing better and considering having a 3rd. DH wants to try one more time for a girl and I had originally told him earlier in this pregnancy no way I am done and didn't know what I was thinking this time :dohh: I think it worked out best tho because we don't have the space to spoil a little girly with her own nursery or the money for all the cutesy girl things. Think we are going to wait until DH graduates, gets a new job, take a nice adult vacation, get a new house and try again :) Maybe I will try the whole girly diet thing next time :haha:

What is your little boys name? Having a 3rd is very exciting :) I love your plan. We want to do that before our next baby... the adult vacation. We have done those every year and next year is the first year we are not doing vacation (we usually go with my parents and brother)... it will be an adjustment, but a good one :) What is in the girly diet? I will try that next time :haha:

Anyone having insane dreams?! I watched Breaking Bad last night (we have 2 episodes left until the series finale) and man... my dreams were crazy! People coming after us, trying to shoot us, me tazing this guy then throwing him out of the moving car... just crazy stuff lol.

Anyone having insane dreams?! I watched Breaking Bad last night (we have 2 episodes left until the series finale) and man... my dreams were crazy! People coming after us, trying to shoot us, me tazing this guy then throwing him out of the moving car... just crazy stuff lol.

Have you ever watched supernatural? It's the one show with Dean and Sam Winchester and they hunt ghosts and monsters etc. I've had dreams while pg about hunting with them and then getting a little frisky with Dean...:blush: :rofl:

https://quizilla.teennick.com/user_images/D/DU/DUK/DUKE03/1278873046_4219_full.jpeg

I'm not sure what is in the girly diet. You can look it up. There's the basic way and then the extreme where you take special amnts of certain vitamins and things and so does DH.

Have you ever watched supernatural? It's the one show with Dean and Sam Winchester and they hunt ghosts and monsters etc. I've had dreams while pg about hunting with them and then getting a little frisky with Dean...:blush: :rofl:

https://quizilla.teennick.com/user_images/D/DU/DUK/DUKE03/1278873046_4219_full.jpeg

I'm not sure what is in the girly diet. You can look it up. There's the basic way and then the extreme where you take special amnts of certain vitamins and things and so does DH.

hahahaha he is yum!!! I have not watched it... lol I get chicken to watch scary shows. I had to stop watching American Horror Story cause it was creeping me out too much. I used to have frisky dreams about Stefan from The Vampire Diaries haha :) That was not pregnant. Wonder how they would be while pregnant hahaha

Supernatural isn't scary at all! It's on netflix and we love it. I couldn't watch the 2nd season of American Horror Story and we only watch the nwe season Coven when DH doesn't have to work the next day because I don't like being alone the next day :blush: I watch supernatural when I'm home alone tho ;) He has a very nice voice too :haha:

Supernatural is WAY scary! LOL Monster and demon stuff scares me to no end and so does anything with serial killers so I can't handle Criminal Minds. And I hate shows with overarching plots where if you miss an episode you have no clue what is going on. Basically, I like comedies. :haha:

Anyways, I am having coo-coo crazy dreams. I don't remember them all but they're so random and leave me very confused. I have recurring dreams of getting lost and just trying to get home or loved ones being really mean to me.

With my son's pregnancy I had the XXX-rated dreams and would wake up with orgasms which was kind of scary as I was on complete pelvic rest due to complications and it would trigger cramps and bleeds. But I couldn't help it! The really weird part was my dreams were about things that I am totally not into in real life. With one of the pregnancies I lost I had the terrifying nightmares (the kind that left you crying all the next day) and they didn't stop until all my hormones were out of my system afterwards.

We LOVE supernatural!! And Dean is my fav :). Actually if we have a boy we like the name Asher Dean :) (not after the show though). Lol we also watch walking dead and American horror story, but I can't watch right before bed.... And NEVER alone :).

I've been having crazy dreams as well... I'm now always pregnant in my dreams, that wasn't consistent until about 12/13 weeks,...

I also feel the baby one day and not the next... But it puts a smile in my face every time :) and I thank baby for reassuring me :). Weird, but I don't care :)

I'm pregnant in my dreams now too. Last night I dreamed I was flying out to Toronto to visit family for a wedding and was about to board the plane when the stewardess said my plane ticket number didn't match the one on my reservation. I was so confused and was protesting that I simply had the ticket I was given at the counter and if there is a mismatch it would be a clerical error and not mine. But no....me and my whole family had to be taken off the flight. We were told to go back to the counter and buy a new ticket. Whatever. We'd miss this plane but get on the next flight. Just as we were buying a new ticket I was pulled aside and told I had to be strip searched(!!!) I was dragged off and threatened with jail and had to be part of some circus trial done in front of security guard students. It got so out of hand that the security guard was writing a book about it and I demanded I get some of the proceeds as it was my life being written down. ha ha I was so upset! Terrible, terrible dream. I was being tried for a desk clerk's mistake!!

Oh wow Starry!! That's one intense dream!! I had one the other night that was about my classroom. I had decorated the door for Christmas and when I went in the next day my boss had ripped it down and said it sucked! I had to do it all over. I was so upset and it seemed so real that the next morning I was nervous to go inside worried I might find my decoration torn down. Lol. Crazy. We watched walking dead and AHS last night and my dreams totally reflected that. Nuts.

Last night I dreamed I lost the baby. :( It was so, so awful. I've been waiting all morning to feel some movement to calm me down but I haven't really felt anything. Sometimes I can feel the baby is there but it's not really moving. Blah.

And I have a yeast infection. I've been denying it to myself, but DTD has been so super painful and then two days ago I started to itch. I haven't seen any crazy discharge but there was bit of a smell so yesterday I picked up some Monistat. I hate the first day of treatment. It flushes everything out and makes everything hurt worse than ever. Uck. I bought the 3 day stuff which isn't always as effective as the full 7-day but I can never keep the pessaries in when pregnant. With DS, my body kept squeezing them back out. ha ha Very frustrating.

Boo for sad dreams and infections :(. I've also been itchy down there but no other symptoms do just using some cream for now. See the ob Tuesday so might be mentioning it.

I'm the same with movement. I can generally feel that something is there but only occasional movement.

Hi I haven't made a post on here for a while but just so happy went for a private scan this morning 16w 4d and everything perfect having a little girl and just completely over the moon, can't wait for 20th of May to come to meet her :D xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burgess422
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->