2014 May Rainbows

Am I the furthest along of everyone on here? I always feel like I am so far ahead of everyone :dohh:

And I feel so far behind. :wacko: Realistically, I'm going to be having a June baby.

I feel like the only fatty on this entire website. Every weight rant topic I open up it's some 120lb girl whining she's gained 6 pounds by 25 weeks. I would gladly trade!! :haha: I don't eat the healthiest but it's not any different than before I was pregnant. I'm even snacking less. I'm hoping it's just what my body does while pregnant and I'm not some huge piggy-pig with her snout in the trough all day. :blush:

Starry I started at 172lbs and I am at 165lbs. I gained 30-35lbs with DS and was worried about how big I would get this time since I have trouble maintaining my weight since developing hypothyroidism after DS. I balloon up really really easy. My wedding was a nightmare because I would fluctuate so much I went through 3 diff dresses! :dohh:

I gained 50 with my son but I really did have a monstrous appetite with him. I've vowed not to get that bad again but it's not looking too good right now. I have a hard time losing weight so not looking forward to afterwards. I did lose my baby weight plus an extra 10 pounds after him but then I gained 10 pounds after my miscarriages so back where I started. 160 pounds in the beginning and I've just passed 172. It's so hard not to feel guilty and gross especially when I hear how awesome everyone else is doing with weight gain. Though I'm sure it's just as frustrating to be losing weight from being sick all the time. I'd hate that just as much!

Yeah, see we aren't too different in size so I understand :hugs: My appetite is growing too and it scares me. I don't want it to get too big!

DH and I were on a 'be healthy kick' after I gained 10lbs after our miscarriage. So I was down to 163 lbs before pregnancy. Now at 166lbs. So I'm really trying to monitor as I don't want a huge task of weight loss after baby. It's hard. My BFF was 107 and full term was 135... Ugh. I'd love to be 135 before!! Lol. She's forever complaining about needing to 'shape up' for summer and such. Gets frustrating.

Ok ladies, DH got a call about a better job today but it requires some travel. Does anybody here have an OH that travels for work occasionally?

No. My DH works mon-fri 10 mins from home. No travel. It really depends how often and for how long??

That's how it is for his job now. But this would be a nice pay increase (Just under doubleish) He would travel 25% of the time he said maybe one week a month. Some places we could travel with since we would have the extra income and the kids won't be in school yet. Others he would be on his own. It wouldn't be permanent more like a stepping stone to where he eventually wants to be. We would even be able to maybe leave the kids with the inlaws a couple of times and I could go with alone (they're retired). There are pros and cons. It would suck that he would be gone but I don' think it would be anything unbearable. He will prob have to travel at first no matter where he starts and I think it would be best while the kids are young and our schedule is flexible ;shrug:

That's quite a jump! If you don't mind a week alone go for it!! And if its inevitable to move up then definatly now while the kids are young :)

I have an exciting announcement ladies!!!

I have been given ownership of this thread which means we can update the official edd's & genders! :happydance::happydance:

That is exciting!

Updated EDD: May 29th
Gender (still unknown)

Good. Should know gender by Wednesday! As long as baby shows us the goods!

Ok your edd's are updated and I just put yellow by the ones who don't know yet :thumbup: Once we get more genders recorded I'll start keeping track of how many we have of each ;)

I cannot believe I will be 20wks tomorrow! Halfway baby! :happydance: I do have to say with this being my second baby I am just over being pregnant and ready for my little Avy Bear to be here. I'm ready for cuddles and to bf him. I'm so much more uncomfortable this time around :dohh:

Yeah, I just don't feel like "ooh, pregnancy is such a special time". Just fast forward to the end, please! I'm stressing over everything!!

And I got my referral for the scan today. My scan is January 2nd. But the paperwork said I won't be able to find out the gender at the scan and will have to wait to ask my doctor at the next appointment. Poo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burgess422
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->