2014 May Rainbows

I loathe insomnia!

I've been struggling with the results of my 20 week scan. I have fibroids which explains the massive waves of pain and bleeding I've been having (almost a relief compared to what was going through my head!). Also an amniotic band was found. My midwife at least played it off as though it wasn't a big thing but dr. google of course suggested otherwise. On the plus side I get at least 3 more us's.

I am in excruciating pain! :cry: :brat:

I have nerve damage from my spinal with DS and it acts up occasionally. It is on my right side down my right leg. It's one of the worst pains I've ever had :( I hope it goes away but normally lasts through the night and ruins any possibility of sleep.

I am in excruciating pain! :cry: :brat:

I have nerve damage from my spinal with DS and it acts up occasionally. It is on my right side down my right leg. It's one of the worst pains I've ever had :( I hope it goes away but normally lasts through the night and ruins any possibility of sleep.

That sounds horrifying! I keep waking up with charlie horses and I thought that was bad! I can't even begin to imagine what that is like.

Yes, imagine like the worst charlie horse possible that is constant and I would say that's pretty close to how it feels :(

Sweetv- sorry your scan wasn't ideal. Fingers crossed the issues resolve easily and yay for extra scans :)

Darlin- how horrible!! Hope it lets up soon so you can get some sleep!

AFM- Christmas party with 40+ people was great! No problems :) everyone had fun! Bonus, my parents stayed to help clean up and tomorrow I just have to empty the dishwasher and vacuum!! Sweet :). I've been having sciatica issues lately. Bad today (I think I over did it, cleaning until people arrived, then on my feet until around 10 pm.). Hoping it lets up soon.

My leg is doing so much better thank goodness!

Glad it all went well Sunny! Sciatica is no fun :nope: I get it on my left side.

I just finished this little snuggle sack thing for Avery. It's like a swaddler. It was my 1st ever zipper too but it's so stinking cute! :D :happydance::cloud9:

Attachments

• photo 1 (4).jpg
    photo 1 (4).jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 3
  • photo 2 (4).jpg
    photo 2 (4).jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 2
Darlin- mine is on the left too :/. Glad your leg is much better today! And what an adorable sac :). So cute. I've done the odd zipper. Mostly for pillow covers :) tricky business :)

AFM slept amazing last night! I sure needed that!!! Passed out quick and slept till after 9! Almost 10 hours, crazy!!! Woke up around 5:30 when DH got up, and again around 7:30 but quickly fell back to sleep :)

darlin - that is such a cute snuggle sack! I really love the colours and pattern.

sunny - yay for the good night's sleep!

afm - I have an appointment tomorrow and the nerves are really picking up again. I keep dreaming I am about to lose the baby. When will the nightmares and paranoia cease? I wish I could just enjoy being pregnant.

Darlin and Sunny, sorry to hear you are in pain! And Darlin that is adorable!

Starry- does it ever get better smh…. I used to think when I was pregnant with DS that after the pregnancy the bad dreams would go away as I would know he was fine. Then he was born and they continued… SIDS, kidnapping etc… some nights I prefer the insomnia. I hope yours stop! Best of luck for your appt!

Unfortunately I think we will always have bad dreams :( It's the curse of being a mom. I have them all the time when not pg abou DS once he was here. Good Luck at the appt Starry!

So true about the worry and dreams. :/

AFM we posted on Facebook tonight. Makes it kinda scary that everyone knows now. Crazy!

Ugh, I know. I handed out Christmas cards yesterday and they're all signed with the inclusion of "and May Baby". Everyone knows I'm pregnant already but the "and May Baby" makes it all so official. It doesn't help that, last year, I ordered my cards early and ended up having to spend an afternoon blotting out the "and May Baby". :( One of my angels was due end of May 2013. My new due date is only a few days (plus a year) behind the previous one. I even got my bfps pretty much exactly a year apart.

I'm really freaking out about my appointment. I felt some more flutters and pops last night but overall the baby has been very quiet the past few days which surprised me as 4 days ago I felt my first real kicks (only had flutters and pops the past few weeks). I thought these real kicks were a sign that I'd be feeling more movement now. Nope.

Starry I am still not feeling what I would consider regular movements. I feel him pretty good when I do but not everyday. By this time I was feeling regular movement with Logan. Please don't count on things like this to know baby is okay :hugs: I'm sure LO is just fine swimming away :)

In the same. It's now obvious when its baby movement but still not consistent. Most days.

In my head I know this but the worry persists. It doesn't help I have an anxiety disorder. I know I'm going to drive my OB batty by the end of all this. ha ha

Idk... If I were an OB I would prefer the patient who is constantly worried than the one who won't properly take care of herself ;)

Agreed.... They are there for our needs.... And if that includes asking a gall zillion questions then so be it :)

Hello ladies. How are you all? It's been a while since I been on so I wanted to check up in everyone. I'm hanging in there I'm 16.5 weeks today 2 weeks until my anatomy scan! I also have a consultation. Baby is measuring bigger I'm showing more. Hope everyone is doping well!

FeLynn - good to hear from you. I've been wondering how you've been doing. Glad to hear things are going well. Good luck with your scan in two weeks!

afm - appointment went well. I love hearing that heart beat! Also did the blood screening for spina bifida and downs syndrome but not really worried about that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burgess422
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->