2014 May Rainbows

Hello everyone! Glad all of your appointments have gone well. I just had my anatomy ultrasound and everything looked great! Baby was laying in some crazy positions thought and it was hard to get some shots.

Starry, I know what you mean... I have an anxiety disorder as well, and I hate it. I worry about EVERYTHING. My crazy mind makes me think the worse in all cases. I HATE IT.

Speaking of, my anxiety gets way worse at night. Like makes my heart pound for hours. So annoying. Hope everyone has a great night!

:hugs:

My OB said I could decide whether or not I wanted to take meds for my anxiety but right now it isn't hampering my ability to function or care for my son so I'll forgo for the time being. Last night I didn't get any nightmares about the baby but I did have other sorts of nightmares. Pregnancy does crazy things to our dreams! Now that I'm awake I know the dream is stupid and would never happen, but I'm upset enough that I can't get back to sleep. And now I"m hungry. lol But yesterday was such a calorie fest that I have to be good today.

MrsGax do you know your LO's gender?

He is a boy :) So very happy!

My OB said I could decide whether or not I wanted to take meds for my anxiety but right now it isn't hampering my ability to function or care for my son so I'll forgo for the time being. Last night I didn't get any nightmares about the baby but I did have other sorts of nightmares. Pregnancy does crazy things to our dreams! Now that I'm awake I know the dream is stupid and would never happen, but I'm upset enough that I can't get back to sleep. And now I"m hungry. lol But yesterday was such a calorie fest that I have to be good today.

That is what mine said as well. I am not taking it either... I am just trying to keep calm in my mind... and it helps... SOMETIMES. Sorry you still have nightmares :( that sucks. I have not been dreaming. I have to be good as well! I have been eating way too much junk.

Good to hear Mrs. Gax!

I have issues with anxiety too, but it has been oddly manageable this pg. Maybe the only thing that hasn't flared up. Go figure.

Can I complain? Pregnancy colds are the worst....sniffle.

I was told they couldn't give me anything for my anxiety just depression meds :(

MrsGax I went to update your gender end realized we don't have your edd either :dohh: Just let me know what it is and I will update it :D

I've been having lots of crazy dreams... They can be quite intense. And I hear you about waking up hungry. Lol. I think I'm tired enough these days that I tend to get back to sleep. Ugh... I need a break! Work has been insane plus the holidays, etc... Too much... I'm fried,,,, every morning I wake up wishing it was the weekend and I could go back to sleep... Then when it's not, I just try to make it through the day until I can go back to bed :/.

Waiting for the holidays to be over so I can get back to quiet evenings at home with no extra "stuff" to do.....

2 week count down is on until our anatomy scan!!

Yay Schultzie! Good Luck! Gender scan right? What are you hoping for?

Yeah gender/anatomy. I don't care really this is our first and I would love to have one of each.

Hey everyone,
Glad to read everyone's scans/appointments are going well!:)
I had mine today and everything was just perfect!! We're soooooo happy also we now know we're having a girl!!!!!!

I also have an anxiety issue! :( has been really bad this pregnancy but is getting better the further along I go. I'm starting cbt for mine, will let u know how it goes xxx

Thanks for updating darlin, just love seeing my due date with a pink stork!! It's all suddenly become very real! I even bought some clothes today!!
Just feel so happy!!! Xxx

Good to hear Mrs. Gax!

I have issues with anxiety too, but it has been oddly manageable this pg. Maybe the only thing that hasn't flared up. Go figure.

Can I complain? Pregnancy colds are the worst....sniffle.

So awesome that your anxiety has not flared up... mine has gotten almost out of control. It really makes me feel bad and bat shit crazy :cry:

I was told they couldn't give me anything for my anxiety just depression meds :(

They told me that I could take ativan. I do not want to, so I refused, but I def could have used it a couple of times so far!

And my EDD is May 17th :)

Hey everyone,
Glad to read everyone's scans/appointments are going well!:)
I had mine today and everything was just perfect!! We're soooooo happy also we now know we're having a girl!!!!!!

I also have an anxiety issue! :( has been really bad this pregnancy but is getting better the further along I go. I'm starting cbt for mine, will let u know how it goes xxx

Congrats on your girl! So awesome! I think I need to start cbt as well! I am supposed to go see a counselor at my OB's... I will let you know how that goes as well!

What has your discharge been like in 2nd trimester? Just asking cause mine changes all the time and of course, want to make sure it is normal! Dr said it is all normal, but I think she just thinks I am crazy with all my fears. Some days the discharge is nothing, next day it is the creamy kind, then throw in some egg white CM like I am ovulating, and then back to just watery, creamy or nothing. I currently wear panty liners all the time. Does water intake increase CM? Also, how much water are we supposed to drink? I try to drink like 4+ water bottles per day... so far so good? But is that enough?

Also, how do you combat constipation? My coffee drinking is not working as well as it used to... a friend said to take the fiber gummy bears from Target. Dr said I could take colace. What do you do to stay regular?

I love this group and how nothing is TMI for us lol. Friends in everyday life would look at me like :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burgess422
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->