2014 October Rainbows (late Septembers welcome!) (13 babies born!)

Ugh! Durian fruit sounds disgusting!! Strong stinky cheese in ice cream form? Barf! I do have to admit I'm a touch curious as to what it would smell like to me but I think I'll wait until I'm not pregnant anymore to find out. :p

Bump at 34 weeks!! #1 baby bump was never this low so I'm hoping I might have this one on time. Anyone else got any recent bump pics to share? Love seeing bump pics :D

Attachments

• IMG_20140816_123929.jpg
    IMG_20140816_123929.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 3
Bump at 34 weeks!! #1 baby bump was never this low so I'm hoping I might have this one on time. Anyone else got any recent bump pics to share? Love seeing bump pics :D

Super cute baby bump Ourturn!

Our turn, yours looks like mine. All 3 kids have been overdue, I'm just sure my belly muscles are non existent, lol.

Gorgeous bump ourturnnext! I might see if I can muscle up some courage to take a pic tomorrow when I turn 34 weeks for a comparison. :haha:

Thanks ladies :) I had a rare hour to myself as hubby took DD to visit his parents so grabbed a quick bump selfie for Facebook :)

I'm seriously struggling with tiredness at the moment, don't remember being this tired at 34wks last time. Hope that means I won't go so overdue. So determined to be early this time!!!

Ourturn, do they do internal exams there at any time in the near future? Mine always start at 36w and my OB starts stripping my membranes at 37w. It's never made a difference though....

No they don't do them here, I sort of wish they did but then I also think sometimes it's best not to know how things are looking!! I'll get offered a sweep at 41wks then again at 41+3 if still pregnant by then

I figured that's probably how it worked for you. FX you don't make it to 41+3. Sheesh!

Great bump ourturn. I keep meaning to take another bump pic but haven't got round to it yet. I'm hoping to not go overdue, anything after 38 weeks I'll be happy for him to arrive lol ds was 4 days late and dd was 6 days early but don't think that means anything for this one? They come when they're ready lol

Wow, very cute bump :). Also, 34 weeks sounds so far along to me! I looked at that and was like.. what??? Then I realized it's only a week and a half away for me too. Time flies.

I feel like we just had first tri!

Wow, very cute bump :). Also, 34 weeks sounds so far along to me! I looked at that and was like.. what??? Then I realized it's only a week and a half away for me too. Time flies.

I feel like we just had first tri!

I feel the same!! But at the same time, I'm so ready for him to come. Conflicted. :haha:

I know exactly what you mean. Somehow the end seems even further away! I'm finding it pretty much impossible to carry DD1 around and feel like I'm gonna need help looking after her for the next few weeks.

Anyone started packing hospital bags yet? Should probably make a start on mine but can't be bothered! X

I've got mine mostly packed! Still a few bits I need to put in but I think Finn's bag is pretty much done, just need to get a couple more things for mine. OH needs to pack something for himself, too. He's a weight lifter and on protein shakes etc and has specifically ordered an extra tub of protein powder and some protein bars to take to hospital with him... Sigh. :haha:

Haha whig that made me smile!! OH's are funny creatures :) I'm packing teabags for mine, he got so angry with the hospital's awful tea last time!! He's a major tea addict.

Oooh teabags are a good idea! I can be so fussy with tea. :haha: I'm a bit lost with what to pack re food/drink, I'll be taking lots of bottles of water at the very least though. Just not sure what I'll fancy snacking on.

Would OH be allowed to bring a crafty mcdonalds in? Serious question! :haha:

I'm hoping to be out the hospital quick enough I won't need to take any food with me lol we only live a few minutes from te hospital though so can easily get anything we need. I haven't started my hospital bag yet though, I should get a move on! I have everything for baby's bag just not put it together but I still need some stuff for mine.

Whig when I was in with ds, a lady across from me was eating a MacDonalds lol

So this is my latest bump pic.. Feeling absolutely massive now for 34 weeks!

Second pic is currently my stretchmark situation. :nope: The ones above my bellybutton are from keeping my belly ring in for too long. I don't actually mind those too much. :haha: It's the ones developing under that are making me sad!

Attachments

• bump.jpg
    bump.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 4
  • stretchies.jpg
    stretchies.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 4
Whig, what a cute belly! I have one on top like yours even though I took my belly ring out YEARS ago - I think it has to do with the scar tissue.

Your stretchies don't look to bad at all. They'll fade with time :)

Oh, really? :haha: I don't feel as bad now then! I kept cursing myself for keeping it in so long. The top stretchies remind me of little horns :haha:

He looks really high up in the pics I notice compared to others' bumps, he's definitely shifted up in the past few days. So much for being 4/5ths engaged and head down. :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->