2014 October Rainbows (late Septembers welcome!) (13 babies born!)

I hope your birth goes exactly according to plan this time.

And I didn't make it as far as you did with my mcc (only 17.5 weeks) but I knew something was off the entire time too. Weird how that happens.

Thanks, it really is something my Dr now says there is no reason for him to not be here...after they confirmed he was wrapped in his cord he said I should have had a follow up scan and an emergency delivery...live and learn but a very harsh reality... :/

Wow haven't logged on for a while and just seen the posts- congratulations whigfield! He's adorable. Glad the feeding is getting better and wishing you a speedy recovery from the c-section!

Glad to see the rest of you are doing ok too. I'm all ready and waiting for baby to arrive now...2 weeks till due date but I'm sure I'll go overdue again!

Lizzie, you're super close!!!

I hope you don't go too much overdue. I'm hoping for a day or two :) How far overdue were you with DD?

Well ladies there might another rainbow on the way, I've been having flurries of contractions since 2am (it's now 9pm) they're coming in 2 to 3 hour bursts, getting closer together and more intense each time. Fizzled out now to every 20mins or so, so I'm going to bed. Hope this isn't a false alarm!!

Good luck ourturnnext! Hopefully this is it and you will meet you little rainbow baby soon! :D

Good luck ourturn!!!

I keep thinking these Braxton hicks I get all day might turn into something but not so far lol

So exciting, soon all our babies will be here :)

Good luck ourturn!!!

I keep thinking these Braxton hicks I get all day might turn into something but not so far lol

So exciting, soon all our babies will be here :)

I hear you! I am the same way. The last like week has been a complete nightmare. So much pressure, BH and just all around uncomfortable and having trouble walking but no he's still in there. :haha:

Well ladies there might another rainbow on the way, I've been having flurries of contractions since 2am (it's now 9pm) they're coming in 2 to 3 hour bursts, getting closer together and more intense each time. Fizzled out now to every 20mins or so, so I'm going to bed. Hope this isn't a false alarm!!

Good luck!!!

Good luck Ourturn! Thinking of you and hoping to wake up to a post from you including a cutie pie newborn!

Good luck ourturn! Exciting xx

Thanks 3minions. Went 12 days overdue with dd and was induced...ended in forceps delivery and just generally not a nice experience for me. She was back to back and had a very large head so that didn't help matters either! Am hoping to go into labour on my own and that baby no2 has a smaller head! Lol x

Not even a twinge during the night :-( :-( :-( but on the plus side I slept really well and feel nicely rested today so hoping things start up again.

Lizziemm I hope u have a better birth this time, surely it can only get better!

Whigfield I hope your little man is behaving himself and still feeding well and that you're recovery has picked up x

Sorry to hear ourturnnext! Hopefully you're right and the rest will get you ready for a labour later on today. :happydance:

Feeling better today, stopped taking codeine as it was making me incredibly constipated, and had the first poop on Thurs/Fri (with much crying/screaming - now the proud owner of multiple piles :haha:). Now taking lactulose religiously as well, I never want to be that constipated ever again! I'm sure it was scarier than the labour. :haha: Baby is doing pretty well, we had a newborn photoshoot on Thurs so can't wait for the photos from that! Starting to cluster feed in the evenings but we only really get up twice a night with him right now, he's much more active during the day which is a relief! Healing is slowly getting better too.

Can't wait to see who will be next!

Lizzie, my first was born 8 days overdue. I got induced with him and he was too big to even get close to coming out - c-section for the giant guy.
I went in to labor naturally with #2 at 2 days overdue and 5 days overdue with #3. So FX it's only a couple days with this one too. Or early.... Maybe even early! Could you imagine! I'm 37 weeks tomorrow which is recognized as full term over on this side of the pond, so she can make an appearance any time now. Please. Lol.

Happy to hear the update Whigfield! Well...other than the piles but I'm dealing with those too so I can sympathize. :p

Ourturn, on a good note, at least you're well rested!!

3Minions - I'm with you! Would be fantastic to go early now that you'll be full term tomorrow! Maybe we can some positive early labour thoughts to each other. They only have to travel across a couple provinces! :p

Going to take our 4-year-old to the Fall Fair this afternoon and do a bunch of walking around. I'm hoping that will help move things along or at least bring me a step closer (no pun intended) to meeting our new guy. :winkwink:

Thanks 3minions! Love to hear positive stories! I'm happy for baby to come early now too.... Fingers crossed none of us are left waiting too long! All so close ;-)

37 weeks today! So I too am happy for him to arrive whenever he feels fit, the sooner the better :)

Sorry it didn't come to anything yet ourturn but lucky you getting a good nights sleep!

Glad to here you and baby are doing well Whig.

3minions, two different midwives have told me that the third birth is usually the worst and most problematic? How was your third? A couple of ladies I've spoken to said that wasn't the case for them so I'm hoping mine will go smoothly too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->