2014 October Rainbows (late Septembers welcome!) (13 babies born!)

Allstar, my 3rd was my successful vba2c :) Labor was only 10 hours, great contractions, dilated nicely.... And then popped out a 9lber in maybe 10 pushes max:) I wasn't counting, lol.

Sorry to hear ourturnnext! Hopefully you're right and the rest will get you ready for a labour later on today. :happydance:

Feeling better today, stopped taking codeine as it was making me incredibly constipated, and had the first poop on Thurs/Fri (with much crying/screaming - now the proud owner of multiple piles :haha:). Now taking lactulose religiously as well, I never want to be that constipated ever again! I'm sure it was scarier than the labour. :haha: Baby is doing pretty well, we had a newborn photoshoot on Thurs so can't wait for the photos from that! Starting to cluster feed in the evenings but we only really get up twice a night with him right now, he's much more active during the day which is a relief! Healing is slowly getting better too.

Can't wait to see who will be next!

Oh the first poo, it was dreadful for me too, I was so afraid to push! I took laxatives from the moment I delivered and STILL felt a bit constipated! lol Take it easy!

Lizzie, my first was born 8 days overdue. I got induced with him and he was too big to even get close to coming out - c-section for the giant guy.
I went in to labor naturally with #2 at 2 days overdue and 5 days overdue with #3. So FX it's only a couple days with this one too. Or early.... Maybe even early! Could you imagine! I'm 37 weeks tomorrow which is recognized as full term over on this side of the pond, so she can make an appearance any time now. Please. Lol.

37 weeks on Friday, and cannot wait. I agree....she can come anytime after Friday and I would be elated. I go to the Doc on Monday so we shall see if I progressed at all from a finger tip dilated! lol

Thanks 3minions. My first labour was about 12 hours and my second was 4 so hopefully this one will go ok. I wasn't too nervous until they told me that! Feeling better about it again now :)

Allstar, my mom's got progressively shorter too. With #3 the doctor showed my dad how to deliver a baby 'just in case.' That one took 2 hours start to finish :)

I'm on number 3 and just hoping I have time to fill the pool up lol.

Hi ladies, hope all of you are doing well! As for me, 39 weeks today. Had midwife appointment this morning and asked her to check how things are going down there. 2cm and soft cervix so had her do a stretch and sweep. Was uncomfortable but nothing too bad. Just lost my mucus plug or at least part of it so keeping fingers crossed that little man is planning on making his appearance soon. :)

GL Jallia! My 37+3 DA is on Wednesday and I'm hoping my OB will do a sweep then for me.

I'm sooooo behind you lucky ladies so close to meeting you LOs.

I would like baby girl to come nearer 40 weeks when she's fully cooked tho as I got a bit excited last time at 38 weeks thinking hurry up come baby that I used breast pump to get hormones going had a long walk and had sex and the next morning my waters broke but 3days later nothing so had to be induced which was rubbish as wanted a natural labour.

Seems you get a stretch and sweep earlier in US, midwife wouldn't offer that here till overdue 40+ weeks x

Hey, ladies! Haven't checked in in a really long time. I just wanted to pop in and say congrats to everyone!

I don`t recall either Krippy! Best of luck Castaway, hope we get to meet a new baby tomorrow!

Eek good luck castaway, can't believe it's time already!

Any progress for you jallia? Nothing happening for me since my false start on Friday :-(

Fab to hear from you gingerpanda! Hope all is well with you xxx

Eeeek, good luck Castaway!! :happydance:

Thanks for stopping by GP, hope you're doing okay. :hugs: :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back