2014 October Rainbows (late Septembers welcome!) (13 babies born!)

Mother's Day is such a perfect day to share! :cloud9: Mother's Day in this country (UK) is Sunday 30th of March, a day after my birthday... So I might just hold out to share to the rest of family/friends then. I turn 14 weeks on that day!

I think I'll make my Facebook announcement on April Fool's day so everyone thinks it's a joke. :haha:

Here it's May 11. I will be 18 weeks the day before. If I don't have a gender scan before I think we qill do it that Friday or Saturday privately so we can make the gender reveal Mother's Day gifts

@GP :rofl: That's so mean! I love it. :haha:

@Floridamomma That sounds good. Private gender scans don't seem to be too expensive I've noticed! At least here anyway. :flower:

Is anyone hoping for a particular gender this time around? (Obviously, we all want our babies to be healthy and fine, but.. Do you lean even just slightly towards one or the other?)

I'm hoping for a boy. :) Would be happy with a girl, but I've always wanted a boy.

I would love a girl but we will be staying Team Yellow again! ;)

I'd love a girl but would still be happy with a boy! I keep feeling this one is a girl, though. Who knows!

I would love to have a boy but would still be happy with a girl! I'm staying team yellow, no gender scan for me. Dh wants to know but I don't. Bought my first baby stuff yesterday because we are in Vegas and went to the M&M store and they had to cutest onesie and I just couldn't resist and dh picked up a tiny shirt at the coke store as well.

I wanted to be team yellow buts it's dh first baby and after 3 losses he can have whatever he wants lol. I just got the call that my first us is at 7+6 on the 28. Even though technicaly sinced I od on the 17 I should be 8 weeks. Then if everything is good I schedule first ob appt. I'm excited everything will be ok and we are going to have our rainbow!!

Hi Ladies!!

I think I'm ready to join you guys! My EDD is October 9th :)

A little about myself: I had a missed miscarriage in August of 2011 that ended in D&C. We took a few months off and got pregnant with our DS that was born July 27, 2012. We got pregnant again in November that ended in miscarriage early. We just got comfortable enough with trying again this month and happened to catch so here I am!! I'm already a bit uneasy, forgetful and have sensitive boobs, so I'm feeling better about it than last time but still a bit worried, of course. Will probably call today to set up the first appt.

I've skimmed through some of the other pages but didn't read them all. So sorry to the ladies that have had losses with these pregnancies!! :hugs: and congrats to those that have a had successful scans! :)

Hiya Confused! Happy that you are joining us! :)

Anyone have tiny pinches with their early pregnancy cramps? I don't remember from the last times.

Welcome, confusedprego! I'll add you in! :wave:

Krippy, I've had pinching too. :)

Yay! Welcome confusedpreggo. So sorry for your losses, hopefully this is a sticky bean for you! :hugs:

Hey Kristen! I've had pinching too - had it with my pregnancy with Oakley too :) Have you booked your first apt yet?

Hi Ginger and Whig!! How you guys feeling??

Going for a natural VBAC this time around with an OB consulting throughout...so I have registered with the midwives and I will phone my OB when I hear back from the midwive clinic so that I can talk to my OB before I see them so that I have my careplan in place. I would like to avoid Doctors and the hospital as much as a I can...Too many bad, fearful memories from both births (long stories but let me know if you want to hear them, lol) so hoping to give birth in the midwive centre.

Have you booked your first appointment? :)

I have had a cold since Thursday, and am finally starting to recover. It's been nasty. :(

I was craving hot cocoa with marshmallows for the first couple of weeks. I made some this morning, but by the time I got to the bottom, it just seemed so gross. I haven't had any morning sickness or anything, but I'm kind of hoping for it. :blush:

I've had a cold too! Since last Monday. I was getting better over the weekend but felt worse again today. :dohh: Hoping it buggers off soon.

How about you prego? :flower:

Oh my god, hot cocoa sounds DELICIOUS right now. I'm currently craving yoghurt and fruit. But I think I want some hot cocoa now. :haha:

My first appointment is booked, it's technically this Wednesday now.. And I'm so nervous! It's an ultrasound with a consultant followed up by a midwife appointment. I am a little sad I've had to postpone my private scan - it's SUCH a different feeling when you go private. My guy will focus more on the positive which is what we need right now, but the NHS staff are very quick to 'prepare' you that a m/c may still happen. I know that, I just don't need to hear it. :dohh: So I guess I'm not looking forward to it too much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->