2014 October Rainbows (late Septembers welcome!) (13 babies born!)

I got my 3+ at 22dpo, well I am not sure about if I had of tested earlier if I would have gotten it but it was 9 days after my first digi that said 1-2w so I wouldn't really count on those regardless it doesn't give you an exact level so its hard to know, also symptoms come and go, ill have morning sickness bad one day and none the next!! take it one day at a time!!

I go to my doctor wen they wanted me to come march 11th, but that was way too far away for several reasons, I am high risk, all the issues I have had, the scares I have had recently, because I am suppose to be on progesterone until 14w, and well just because I am their patient period I should get in sooner!! I am so fed up with this doctor its not even funny I think I am changing. I am calling a new doctor tomorrow and they will just have to refer me to a high risk doctor.. that is why I didn't want to change is because I am high risk here and without being referred I have to go through all that again.. ugh

Thank you ladies. I could not wait till later and tested this morning at 22 dpo and 5+1 and got my 3+ yeeeey :) I know it still does not mean anything but I feel a bit re-assured. next point is our scan - 1 week to go. tara good luck with your decision about changing your doctor. if you are high risk you should be able to get an app much sooner then 12th march. I am seeing midwife 12.2. thats 1 month before you! ! I really wish you to get some help. x

I agree that it's ridiculous to make you wait that long for an appointment if you're high risk, Tara! I hope you find a new doctor who is more motivated!

Last night I had some pretty powerful cramping after I ate dinner and bloated up like a giant balloon. I went to the bathroom and had some tan-colored CM when I wiped. I ended up just going to bed because laying down helped with the cramping. This morning, the CM is more of a yellowish tinge, so I don't know if it's just my plug forming or what. The cramps are gone.

My cramps have been intense too Ginger...It is so stressful. I am sure the discharge is normal and you don`t have to worry.

Hi guys! I read to page 19 and then there were just sooooo many more pages, lol. I'm due Oct 13. I had a D&C in September - I found out on Friday the 13th that our baby had passed at 16 weeks - I should have been 17 weeks. So I'm going to be on the edge of my seat for quite a while. I feel like my innocence of pregnancy is lost, if that makes sense to anyone.
And my parents are out of the country until the end of April so I'm going to see if I can make it until my 18 week ultrasound before we tell anyone. Fortunately it's cold enough here that I should be able to wear hoodies until mid May (or July, lol) and not have anyone say anything about it.

Absolutely makes sense 3Minions. So happy to see you here! Congrats!

Welcome minions. So sorry for your loss - that must have been so traumatic and awful. :hugs: :hugs: We'll all be rooting for you in here.

Hey 3minions I see your from canada so am I. Where abouts are you from if you don't mind me asking.

I am from Canada too....Kelowna! :)

I love kelowna if I could talk dh into moving there I would in a heart beat. I fell in love with it when I first moved to Alberta when I was a kid. I live in Slave Lake Alberta.

Welcome, 3minions! :wave:

I'm jealous of you guys. We visited Toronto last year for a weekend, and really didn't want to leave! We talked for a long time about moving to Toronto. Every time something crappy would happen here, I would ask hubs "Can we just go be Canadian now? Nathan Fillion is Canadian, and I wanna be like Nathan Fillion! We'll just pretend Justin Beiber doesn't exist."

Hahahah! Yes...we do not lay any claim to Justin Bieber at all! I love Canada too...My brother lives in Fargo, ND and I think the US has it`s positives though. ;)

It's probably easier for Canadians to ignore him, since he comes to the US to destroy everything. A petition got sent to the president to have him deported because he is a danger. He's already been banned from Disney World. Do you know how bad you have to be to be banned from Disney World? I mean, it was founded by a racist anti-Semite, and they think BEIBER is bad! :haha:

It's probably easier for Canadians to ignore him, since he comes to the US to destroy everything. A petition got sent to the president to have him deported because he is a danger. He's already been banned from Disney World. Do you know how bad you have to be to be banned from Disney World? I mean, it was founded by a racist anti-Semite, and they think BEIBER is bad! :haha:

:haha: People are defo on the HATE BEIBER bandwagon. I think he is just a young, rich kid getting into trouble. Not sure if he is actually dangerous or not...lol

Hi Ladies!

How's everyone doing today??

All you ladies from Canada make me think I should visit sometime! I've only been once but I was young - I think a Freshman in high school and I have no idea where I was but it was the most beautiful place ever! So far from street lights and city lights that at night I couldn't even see my hand in front of my face - it was lovely!

I'm from the Washington DC area. It's fine here, I like the fluctuations in temperature to give all four seasons but am not a huge fan of the cold (which is why I could never live in Canada).

Took my last digi today - I woke up thinking it was Wednesday - which is when I told myself I could take the last digi and then realized it was Tuesday as I was staring at the screen. Thankfully, I got my 3+ so I'm settling into believing the pregnancy will go forward. Booked my first apt for Feb 27th at 1PM. DH has a tough work schedule so I'm hoping he'll be able to make it but my SIL will be doing the scan so that should make things a little easier if he's not able to make it.

I see some others of you have gotten your 3+'s and I totally understand the phrase "losing the innocence of pregnancy" - it sucks to fear every bathroom trip but thankfully we have each other to keep ourselves sane!!

:hugs: to everyone! hope everyone's starting to feel crappy! haha

I love being from Canada with the exception of winter 8 months a year. But I also do a lot of winter activities so it makes it bearable.

Woooo Hoooo on the 3+ Linds...I am so happy for you!

It is actually not that cold where I live in Canada. We are only about 3 or 4 hours north of Spokane so the weather is amazing (the rest of Canada, soooooo cold) and really hot in the summer. I live on the Okanagan Lake!

Awww I had my honeymoon in Toronto, it was an amazing week. Just wish we'd explored further afield and had longer than a week.

DH says when the babies are grown up we'll take them to Toronto :) (we're UK based)

Congrats to all those getting 3+ on the digis! I still darent take one, even though I'm into my seventh week now (sounds further on than six weeks!)

I feel sick today. Never been so happy to feel sick! X

Woohoo for feeling sick!!

A warm area of Canada sounds nice! It really was just so gorgeous where I went - wish I could remember where I was! Went with some friends so I'll have to ask them!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->